>Puts a strange strap-helmet on
>Has a chain
>puts 5kg on chain
>Girls mirin'
>Neck gains exponentially growing

>mfw all necklets in gym not using one of those

Oh my lord, it's not fake

is that actually a thing?

This is actually great for if you plan to get punched in the face for a living.

The extra neck strength cushions impacts and prevents concussions by reducing head mobility.

This
Plus i think the last time this was posted one guy said it helped his neck injury.

>not training your neck with THIS

if youre a rugby player, do it
if youre not a rugby player, kys

lenny uses one in an early delray misfits
it lol

Um, what's the problem? We had one of those in my gym years ago.

Are you just shitposing out of boredom.

it helps if you ever get in a car accident.

and thick necks (if you're not a jawlet) are aesthetic

might look retarded but there's no need to train with it in public. Anyone denying the power of a thick neck is beyond help
just train at home

Racing drivers, particularly in F1, do this heavily as part of their training. Otherwise their neck wouldn't be able to cope with more than a few laps.

The key for F1 drivers is strength, but not getting big. Most of them look like skinny children if you meet them in person, but could take a cannonball to the stomach and barely get winded.

nice he went from looking like shit to looking like a polished shit

>training with such low intensity that your neck doesn't hypertrophy itself

must feel boring never hitting a PR

i would do it and i'm not joking, but my gym don't have one of these

I really don't like the way it's set up, otherwise I'd be all for it.

Anything that rubs against your ears sucks cocks. Is it as uncomfortable as it looks?

this is 100% true, I went to one of the top football prep schools in the nation and we did these religiously to prevent concussion.

concussions***

Why isn't everyone doing neck-training when it makes such a big difference?

Play a sport for once, christ

Your neck isn't built to lift weight independently.

What neck exercises can I do at the gym without needing to buy one of these? I wanna become thicc

Oh shit. Got hit by a forklift last year at work and got whiplash from it. Gonna try this because I've had neck issues ever since despite going through physical therapy.

how long does it take to see results on neck training? Planning on taking it up but want to have a goal in mind phamamlambs

upper level motorcycle riders are suprisingly fit too.

I've had three concussions, with the last one being a year ago. Am I okay to necklift?

The last concussion messed me up for like two months. I couldn't remember numbers.

I told my PT that I've had about 7 concussions over the course of my life and he said I should be able to do neck exercises no problem

Jesus dude start working it now befor you get another one.

Copy that

I'm looking for real answers, isn't the neck worth training? what's the best method?

pic in OP is under $20 and I think would target an area I've been neglecting

anybody with experience?

Underrated

>isn't the neck worth training?
yes because it helps prevent injury and looks good.

just do neck curls with a plate.

have you started yet? How is it going?

Neck bridges. Also if you do core work always keep your head off the ground. It's a start. Probably won't see any change in size desu

woah how did he manage to take a pic at the same time of day, with the same exact cars behind him, the same haircut, the same facial expression, and the same wrinkles on his shirt?

Anybody know a good, sturdy harness? My grizzly one I got of Amazon ripped at 70 pounds

I saw somebody using that at my gym last week, the whole time the only thing I could think was "at least he isn't using the leg curl station"