What is sex like for a narcissist?

what is sex like for a narcissist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feels good man

i like going to motel rooms that have mirrors in the ceiling so i can mire my aesthetics under the blacklight after i finish smashing

Girl was sucking my dick yesterday and when i realized we were in front of her fully length mirror all i could think about was how thicc i looked and stood there touching my own arms

Lmao, actually did this a week ago. Tho in not a narcissistic Fuck, but dude, that lighting setup and the mirror made me look ripped as Fuck, even at 14% body fat.
Long story short, the whore was sucking my dick while I mirred my own body. Felt pretty good.

I fucked a crazy blonde nordic bitch who had her bed on an elevated stage and a three mirror setup in the corner. She started blowing me in bed but then stopped and told me to come over near the mirrors as she threw the pillow onto the ground. She got to her knees and started sucking, and I realized I was in the center of this mirror trifecta. Everywhere I looked I could see her blowing me

4d BJs are highly recommended

Whenever im in missionary with some thot I look down and watch my abs flex as I thrust while she feels up my arms/chest/back.
>feelsgoodman

>with some that hoe over there I look down

why the fuck do niggers speak like retards?

>linguistic prescriptivism
Begone, brainlet.

>implying speaking in unintelligible nigger babble isn't objectively worse than communicating in english

kill yourself.

In all seriousness, I find that women are far more easily pleased if you make it seem like it's just for yourself

I noticed this alot with my ex
If I would finger her and just say shit like "please cum", she barely reacted, but when I say stuff for me like "cum for me," "I wanna see you cum, it's so hot," etc, she came MUCH faster

It's not politically correct to say, but I think women genuinely enjoy being in a mans frame, more than being independent

>say shit like "please cum"

I used to put women on a pedestal like CRAZY, bro
I always did the whole roses & dates thing, I cringe thinking about it today

Now I treat them more like fuck-puppets, which they seem to prefer for whatever reason

Well, I can't have sex with myself so lining a wall with mirrors and pounding women in front of it is as close as I can get.

Bateman may have secretly influenced this purchase.

Except if that she had that all arranged then you know she's done that just about 6 thousand times.

>implying I made a value judgement
Learn to read, trash.

Putting them on a pedestal puts pressure on women. They don't like that. Treating them like a "fuck puppet" at least demonstrates that you have the self-worth to take charge, which they do like even though it's not the whole picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M

I look at my wife when we have sex and just get lost in it with her, i enjoy that i give her a great body to have sex with.

Exactly mate, that's why she was a pump and dump

But by that virtue you are also a pump and dump.

I find that how far a girl goes for you is directly correlated with how out of her league she finds you

I once had a girl nostop deepthroat me for 25 minutes straight, it was insane
Later she told me she did it because she thought I would leave her for another girl otherwise

Make your girls jealous, brehs
Make them think you can find another in an instant
She'll be on your knees

re-watching that scene it hits too close to home

Hi! You seem to have opened the wrong category from the Veeky Forums homepage. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's okay. Likely you meant to open Random, known as /b/, rather than the page meant for fitness related topics. Of course, I am more than happy to help out, as I said, we all make mistakes. In the future, just make sure you double check the content of your post and make sure it's related to the category you're working with. Now, you have a great day!

I was trying to hit 100 notches on my belt as quickly as possible, I am a reformed man whore now

when I was fucking my ex I couldn't stop looking at my triceps in the mirror, the lighting was perfect

Good. Narcissists are all about the "I'm the best" mentality, so they'll o to the end of the earth to please you

IF

They see you as someone who is as "good" as them, or close to them. If they're just using your body, they'll likely fuck caveman style, ignoring your orgasm.

Nigga shut the fuck up

>"please cum"

Too late, damage done. You will never have a committed, long term marriage.

that lighting makes you look sikk as fuck, i love it. best part of going to motels desu

Great.

Almost as good as masturbation.

Not him, but that was a value judgement. You implied that he was stupid because he was critical of lazy English speaking

mufuggin BIX NOOD

>I used to do things on one extreme, and now I just do things on the other extreme. It's much better!

I don't get this. Why not just treat them like you would any other person?

> women
> people
Pick one

Fuck this advice. I can't do it. I'm a pretty cool dude around friends, but as soon as an unknown girl talks to me I go full autism.

I don't even have to like her, it's just any reasonably attractive girl throws me way off.

Realizing that you're not really attracted to someone sexually, just that you get validation from the fact that they find you attractive and interesting enough to fuck.

This, it sucks to feel that way. Sometimes. :P

While that works if you only want her as a friend, it doesn't work if you want to actually fuck her.

Treating them like "any other person" doesn't make them feel special, which means they don't like it either.

that's me

Kek

Considering I got cheated on by the first two girls I fucked I don't think a committed relationship was ever in my cards. From the get go I've never been able to trust a bitch

whats your point dumbass
what are you some married cuck?
gtfo

>pls cum

epic

"Please cum"
Include me in the screencap

KEK

>asking your girl to please c-cum instead of forcefully telling her to

Just flex a 'cep and tell her to please cum

I'm not autistic though haha

Pretty standard dude.

>include me in the screencap

What happened - Did Veeky Forums become 9gag??

This

My gf and I just got into our hotel in DC, as soon as we close the door to our room, she pushes me down into a chair and pulls my pants down and starts mad sucking my cock. All I can look at is my reflection in the mirror on the back of the door. I looked at her head bouncing on my cock a few times, but mostly I was mirin my own legs

>what is sex like for a narcissist?
She usually just lays there and takes it.