In the spirit of the Veeky Forums grandpa who shitposted here yesterday, I will be lifting in a hoodie today...

In the spirit of the Veeky Forums grandpa who shitposted here yesterday, I will be lifting in a hoodie today. Who's with me?

Nobody. You'll be alone forever fagget

>machine

No thanks. Kill yourself faggot retard.

DYEL Paw-Paw?

>tfw people older than 30 is on this site

I didnt see the thread but old people are some of the worst offenders of bad manners at the gym. Not wiping shit down, leaving 5-20 lb dumbells everywhere, and generally just standing in the way because they have nothing else to do. You'd think after 50 years they'd learn some manners but I guess not.

When you do it, you are all soaked with sweat, arent you? I usually sweat much and in hoodie it would be disguting...

Not really, plus it's healthier to lift with a hoodie on. The extra water that you lose contains salts and fats, allowing you to eat saltier foods throughout the day and making your clean bulk easier to achieve

FUCK!! We forgot Niggatron is activated by midgets!!

it's not a machine

Oh no. It's retarded.

Baby boomers.

Have you really never seen a power rack before?

Fuck you I'm that "grandpa". I've been lifting for 15+ years and I've won several local competitions. I'm never posting my face again I wasn't expecting autists to hijack my image

>that image

MY SIDES HAVE EXCEEDED THE GRAVITATIONAL PULL AND ARE HEADING INTO THE VOID OF SPACE user
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's literally one of the best images I have seen on Veeky Forums in a long time

Hide DYEL posts and ignore DYEL posters bro.

He's actually right. We absorb back the salt left on our skin when we sweat, his will go into his hoody.

Lifted in a Hoodie once doing squats the bar slipped and I almost died. Never again

How the fuck did you manage that?

post proof or fuck off

Fuck off I won't post any more pictures here

He just said that he won't post pictures. Are you retarded?

i always do. is that weird? only one other person does it at my gym and only sometimes. i like him.

should i wipe the barbell down? some guy told me to "wipe it down" after using the seated dumbell area to do a standing strict press

My penis wants to destroy that red head

Never, only weak people wipe down shit