SHOULDERS

What do for mass besides heavy sets of front shoulder press and high rep sets of face pulls?

250 mg test E eod
pin that shit right into your delts

pls I'm natty

I'm afraid you need to have genetics which are cut for massive shoulders.
Generally military press, lateral raises (4x15), maybe some high rep facepulls tend to deliver pretty good results if your diet is on point.

That's my dream body, shame you can't get that without roids.

O H P

H

P

so no real cheat code exercises for delts? There have been things that are rarely mentioned like the guillotine press or barbell hip thrusts that skyrocketed my muscle development

He's 6'2 and natty. That's David laid

Yes you can fag. everyone on here really downplays natural limitations. Take it from someone who's lifted for 6 years, that's very attainable natty

delts say otherwise

if you consider gear natty, than sure

>barbell hip thrusts

Wut. I thought this was a meme exercise?

no meme, it makes your ass grow like crazy

Post your physique that way we can all see how pathetic you look. I know you do because if you were an experienced lifter you'd know you don't need gear to achieve that

wtf I'm natty now

>being this insecure after 6 (SIX) years of lifting

Sweet, will add these to my routine. Thanks user I need some ass gains

Lateral raises are the best delt exercise. Just don't forget your rear delts too.

Good, I'm going to demand my wife does these now.

The kid is 18 in this pic, stop sucking his cock you fag.

training rear delts is like training calves

how about this: you post a pic of yourself if you think you look better than the guy in the OP

>not calling them boulders
Youre never going to make it

I'm insecure but you are the one shit posting and giving new lifters on this board the wrong impression about what's achievable without exogenous hormones because your too ashamed of how little gains you have. You can prove me wrong when you post your physique. Until then get BTFO aspie fag

Checked.

kek, i wanna see your physique "big boy"

happy?

>upright rows
>Behind the neck press
>Overhead press

In that order.

Bench, Ohp, rows, and pull ups all work your shoulders.

Accessory wise facepulls or rear delt flies will fix imbalances. You really dont need more then that.

you just want more material for your fap folder and im not about that bro

I want his cock inside me

Mirin hard... Especially if you're really 6'3.

What about reverse grip pullchin cross section grip snaps?

this is the natty limit

you look good, but if you think you look anywhere near op's pic, i have some bad news for you

david laid's around 6'2" 185... he's natty

I found a rare.

you lift for 6 years and the NATTY kid in OP pic looks better than you when he's been lifting for 3 years

I never said I did.

order 66 m'lord?

You're right, now post ur pic mr ifbb pro

>ice cream fitness
>is fat

here during bulk, 2 years of training natty

Why has no one mentioned cable face pulls and band face pulls?

Fucking amateurs.

It's been mentioned like a gorillion times in this thread

It's not a meme, it just look really silly and borderline sexual

Lateral raises are nice, plus Arnold Press. I recently fell in love with it, you should really try it if you are feeling some shoulder pain during OHP or other delt excercises, the movement feels really natural and it hits your shoulders like hell

Oh

>250 mg test E eod
>Test E eod
I can tell you do not fraud

How often can I train rotator cuff and shoulders assuming I go high reps and very light?

Tfw he's had sex with more (and more attractive) girls than anyone on this board ever will. And he's under 20...

If I wanted humour I would look at your 1 rep maxxs

I always feel tightness in my left shoulder when doing lat raises, not sure if it's just a mobility problem or what

>natty
Lurk five more years newfag

you lurk more idiot
natty + photoshop

he is pretty skinny

>test E
>eod
Na senpai

is vynzbrah the natty limit?

What in tarnation

Trenbolone

wow, that's gotta be one of the best natty physiques I've ever seen

high reps high freq really build the shoulders

by high frequency, you mean short rest periods?

>people still buy the broscience about higher rep ranges having more of a hypertrophic effect

Literally couldn't care less about any study at this point, higher rep ranges have proven to build bigger muscle for me, my friends and countless other people

Higher volume = more mass and greater strength gains.

Also higher volume = stronger joints, more fitness, greater safety and equal strength gains.

5x5 is a dangerous meme workout.

higher workload is what builds muscle, if you find it easier to increase your workload at submaximal loads in higher rep ranges then good for you but it's not the rep ranges themselves doing it

You will only tire the muscle fully when doing higher rep ranges

holy shit how is it possible to be this much of a fucking pussy?

K L O K O V P R E S S

you can look like this natty but you have to be very strong, he benches 4 plates for 7 plates like it's nothing

as in how many times a week you hit them
>wow this table says there is no difference so it must be true
Wanna bet those studies were done on either new or old people or something like that

Theres a reason why bodybuilders are huge

>tire the muscle
literally all this achieves if you mean what I assume you mean is glycogen depletion, there are zero magic muscle building effects from it and you can still cause this with lower rep ranges for more sets and/or with heavier weight

>Theres a reason why bodybuilders are huge
Yes it's because they train with at least 10 reps per set and you too can reach the size of most bodybuilders doing exactly that!

What do you mean exactly by workload?

Listen up dyels

Shoulders need high reps with high frequency because the weight you are using is so low, low reps wont provide enough stimulus. For example legs are the exact opposite. If you deadlift for example the weight you can use relatively to the rest is goddamn high and its really taxing. Hence why most people cant deadlift a lot during the week.

A lot of weight = low reps provide enough stimulus > less frequency needed for hyperthrophy otherwise cant recover

Do you honestly believe you can't build big shoulders doing heavy overhead presses for sets of 3-5?

There are more to shoulders than just OHP retard.

What about side and rear delts?

upright rows

literally not effective lmao

staying natty doesn't seem worth it now

David Laid is def disciple of matt ogus when it comes to lighting and angles. Makes for some hella aesthetic photo's, but when you watch his videos he looks like a strong beanstalk teen. He's actually pretty strong tho, powerlifts and shit.

>What do for mass besides heavy sets of front shoulder press and high rep sets of face pulls?

Shoulders are all about hitting all three heads. My routine is usually OHP, Side Lateral Raises, Front Delt Raises, and Facepulls. All for 4 sets of 8-12reps. I prefer to do the latter 3 movements unilaterally one shoulder at a time to concentrate on the mind muscle connection, use your free hand to feel the front/lateral/rear head to make sure it's activating properly.

not at pussy weights on whatever garbage bodybuilding.com routine you're doing
it isn't

bradford pressssss

looking very good if that's you

Define big

you wont get klokov tier delts by just doing ohp unless youre doing some insane weight

you sound like youre new to lifting but thats cool you will learn with time we all get caught by memes once

Thx holmes, yeah its me. Here's without the crazy lighting/angle abuse.

lmao I'm not new to this, you can get big with heavy compounds if you're able to keep progressing on them
you won't get klokov tier delts doing a bunch of lateral raises with light weights either, you get them by progressively overloading your deltoids and being on AAS from your teens and having elite genetics for strength training and for AAS response

but I dont want to jump on it and have to stay on it forever

heres some critique

Lacking lower chest
Lacking triceps
Lacking forearms
Front delt is too big compared to the middle

Shoulders still look very good, I'll be trying your routine m8

so don't
PCT is a thing and because of how AAS interacts with some shit in the muscle cells (mitochondria or myonuclei or some shit, I'm too drunk to bother finding it right now but just trust me) you'll permanently have an advantage over nattycels even with having done just one cycle

wow you look dope. routine? how much do you curl?

Isn't that what face pulls do?

replace face pulls with 10-12 reps of side laterals

Appreciate it man. I've been killing upper chest for the last 6 months trying to get it up to par (which inevitably also adds volume to front delts). Might be time to re-adjust back to a more balanced chest routine.

Triceps def lacking, been researching the different heads there to try and incorporate some more targeted work.

Tbh prolly never gonna prioritize forearm isolation, even though they are proportionally behind. It's just such mundane work, meh.

Full routine attached.

That's the blahinator when he was younger

guess I'll try a cycle nothing to lose

Total weight moved in a set. It doesn't matter if you do 10x100, or 100x10. The total weight you force a muscle to move is what matters, so it comes down to preference.