Why'd you guys lie? These foods all burn fat the image says so

Why'd you guys lie? These foods all burn fat the image says so.

If they had but semen on #1 than you would be doing amazingly.

High protien, low carb, low calorie.

Its a superfood.

>#6
>would berry

I've got a fat ass post the chart with food to burn ass fat

does sucking a twink's cock count as lean meat?

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS FEMANON!!
Wait...how fat is your ass, like embarassed by the attention that rapey sleazy chads and black guys give you phat or holy shit bitch skip a meal fat?

only if his bf is below 10%

>this is what women actually believe

I can only find pics that talk about increasing ass size. Sometime somewhere women's priorities changed.

And a lot of men too

I eat all of these foods and I have perfect abs when i turn off the lights and don't my eyes.

More like
>this is what 98% of people believe

Nothing wrong with that image really. It's scientifically incorrect of course, but that's a very good/balanced diet and if it makes dumb ppl eat it because they think it's gonna burn their belly fat then I don't really see the problem.

Oatmeal is carbs. And protein stimulates your insulin, this is a fat storing hormone so it makes you fat.

rip kidneys

A flat almost nonexistant ass was only a priority in the queer fashion and media industries user. This is a fact.

Women have wanted to not be rail thin bean poles for a long ass time. The current obsession and love for that level of female lean-ness is a relatively new isolated thing.

>Protein stimulates your insulin
Are you sure about that.

Animal based protein triggers an increase of IGF-1 yes. Read some shit.

>foods on list are vastly better for you than usual American food items
>eat less calories as a result
>weight loss happens
I figured out the puzzle

Yes.
You have to trick people into eating healthy and working out and becoming more active.

It's DEAD FUCKING SIMPLE to eat healthy, stay realtively lean or get swole.
The one who can make it the most fun and hide it behind something that's the most FUN or interesting is the one who will win the fitness game.

>not eating DNP

they're gonna eat this shit in addition to their diet

i see fat people eat their regular shit and then eat a salad all the time because they think it'll make them healthy

Those almonds aren't activated

The more healthy shit they decide to eat instead of calorie dense unhealthy shit, the more they lose.

Baby steps.

>be getting some general items at walmart
>see woman bickering with her husband
>both fat
>'HAROLD, YOU DON'T NEED THAT CHEESEBURGER YOU JUST HAD A HUGE HOTDOG'
>'why not? I had a salad so it should cover it'
>mfw the fat guy thought the salad was negative calories

lol

top fuckin kek

this did not haappen
it did not, fuck outta here with this shit mane

>he's never been to walmart
visit peopleofwalmart dot com if you haven't already and you will believe

>food
>has calories
>burns fat

ok

I did, the study was for people
>aged 50–65
the numbers:

On average, subjects consumed 1,823 calories, of which the majority came from carbohydrates (51%), followed by fat (33%) and protein (16%), with most of it (11%) derived from animal protein. The percent of calorie intake from protein was used to categorize subjects into a high protein group (20% or more of calories from proteins), a moderate protein group (10%–19% of calories from proteins), and a low protein group (less than 10% of calories from proteins).

so less than 10% calories from protein, if we take 3k cal diet for normal Veeky Forumsizen, it's 300cals so that's 75g of protein

besides, the study was done on non-lifters, that don't use protein for muscle recovery

just checked it out, wtf america

>20% cal from protein
>high protein

the fuck?

Protein spikes insulin which always prevent/slow fat loss. You need to find your sweetspot. Lets say you are around 180 lbs male who is active you need around 110-130g protein a day on average.
Beef spikes insulin by 51%
Chicken little less like 40-45%
Sugar by 100%
Slower carbs little less like 80-90%
Fats are completely neutral they spike insulin by 0%
so if you eat protein and carbs together the insulin spike can be anywhere from 150-200%, so your body wont burn fat before all of the carbs are used. (this is why they say too much protein act like a carb in your body).

no idea why you are bringing fat loss into this

Damn your eyes and damn your dubs

>oatmeal
>almonds
>peanut butter

they're high as fuck in calories in "normal" portions

fucking woodberries get out reee

>don't eat carbs cause it stimulates insulin
>don't eat protein cause it stimulates insulin
What the fuck am I supposed to eat then dipshit? Show me one fucking food that has neither.

pure, uncooked chicken with soy protein, get dem bitch tits, user-senpai

>180 calories is high as fuck
Okay.
They aren't saying they're snacks, they're good as part of a meal .

Fat burning is bs but they are all good
>Oats
you all should know why oats are good
>Almonds
almond butter is the shit, 180 calories in two table spoon serving, perfect for a really quick snack with an apple or celery. Add a half teaspoon to a teaspoon to your shakes to make them less gritty and disgusting
>olive oil
It's just a healthier fat
>eggs
high protein, low in calories if you don't eat the yolks
>grapefruit
Low sugar fruit
>berries
Depends on the berry but they all have good vitamins and shit in them, some are lower in sugar than others, still a better snack than a 500 calorie brownie or 200 calorie piece of chocolate
>lean meats
obvious
>whole grains
Again, obvious (not processed, no added sugar, etc)
>peanut butter
Same as almond butter, they're only a few calories off one another
>green veggies
you should already know this, good vitamins and shit, fucking delicious, tons of variety, low calorie.

>peanut butter
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

Insulin isn't a fat storing hormone you mongoloid it's a non-androgenic anabolic hormone which causes growth in fat AND MUSCLE cells. Which of these cells it causes more growth in depends on factors like your insulin sensitivity, how glycogen depleted you are, your current bodyfat percentage and your levels of androgenic anabolic hormones (like t and dht).
If insulin just made you fat why would so many bodybuilders have been using it since the 90s and why do people try and spike their insulin post workout?