6'3''

>6'3''
>skinny 178lbs
>eat junk food all day
>lie in bed and surf internet all day
>never worked out

>easily lift a piece of a 4 sectional couch,that weights around 268lbs,overhead,without breaking a sweat or feeling any significant heavy weight
>could lift a lot more

How does it feel that all of your hard work is useless in the face of superior genetics, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

movers.com/moving-guides/how-much-does-a-sofa-weigh.html
movers.com/packing-guides/how-much-does-a-living-room-weigh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3nJrYPVJ88M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

268/4=67

That's like picking up a nine year old child
I am so impressed

yeah a piece of a sofa toatally weighs 250 pounds
when a whole sofa weighs less than 200 pounds
nigger a fucking freezer weighs 220 there is no way a shitty piece of a sofa weighs more than a freezer

Is that the same guy who says mayo is for fags
What anime is that from

>four piece sectional

movers.com/moving-guides/how-much-does-a-sofa-weigh.html

Do your own research you stupid nigger.

Veeky Forums faggots already bringing in the salt.I love it.

Boku no pico

being able to press 268lbs at your bw while untrained is actually pretty incredible, you could break records easily if you trained seriously

either that or you're a pathetic shitposting faggot who forgot a decimal point

I see that you are confused bud. I said that A SINGLE PIECE of the couch weighted 268,not the entire thing.

The entire thing was over 1000lbs.

What a way to show how stupid you are.

oh i didn't read the post

67lbs is fuck all, the average adult male can do that pretty easily. i pressed 35kg the first time i tried as a skinnyfat 21 year old with no prior lifting experience, it's not worth boasting about at all.

Sigh,read this one,user
Jesus,do a bit of your own research next time too.

In all seriousness,I did that just an hour ago.Don't know why,it was a 'fuck it,why not' kind of mentality.

At this point I am starting to consider going to the gym.I want to see where this could take me

>1000lbs couch

Yeah, no.

>a fucking four piece sectional sofa

Can you read,nigger? It's not your little three-seater couch.

Or are you ignoring the source on purpose?

70lbs isnt a lot. The average guy starts around 79-90lbs 3x5 for OHP

>wow the internet tells me this couch is 300 lbs and I'm lifting it like nothing
>I'm so strong!

>The average guy starts around 79-90lbs 3x5 for OHP
Not remotely true

Wtf is your sectional made of? Reinforced steel with Kevlar plates so your fat self doesn't break it?

>couch
>+1000lbs

In what shithole do you live where furniture is made of lead?

Don't answer that, I know this thread is b8 anyways

>1050/4
>262lbs
>70lbs

???

Uneducated retard that doesn't know what a 4 sectional sofa even is.

It's literally 4 times bigger than that little thing in the picture,user. A single piece is bigger than that little blue couch

>N-no you are baiting...y you can't be that strong!

Suck my dick.

>178lbs is considered fat now

Why hello there,tiny fit 100 pound manlet.

>thousand lb couch

movers.com/packing-guides/how-much-does-a-living-room-weigh.html

Keep ignoring it,user. The truth hurts

>B-bait! Bait!

Too fucking sad.

The pic wasn't to demonstrate the couch, but rather how you were lifting it

no one believes your bullshit about lifting 286lbs weirdly shaped piece above your head, effortless.

Go and stroke your imaginary strength elsewhere.

Bitch,do you really thing I expected Veeky Forumscucks to believe this?

I knew you retards would autistically sperg about how it was bullshit.That's exactly why I posted this.

Enjoy staying a weak beta bitch no matter how hard you lift.

i know you find this hard to believe but the 'average guy' is not a manchild who did nothing but vidya for the first 20 years of his life, 79-90lbs OHP is absolutely true for the 'average guy'

'average basement dwelling autist' is a completely different matter, do not confuse the two

>I knew you retards would autistically sperg about how it was bullshit.That's exactly why I posted this.

You posted it because youre faggot, with nothing productive going on in your life. So youre lying online to make yourself feel better.

Still have my doubts.
Friend of mine has been working on his OHP for about a year and he just got to 90lbs
He's not a skelly nerd and worked as a mover for a good time
Started out pretty decently fit

I just can't see some average person who has an office job (the "average" job) and lifting a 90 OHP

>>easily lift a piece of a 4 sectional couch,that weights around 268lbs,overhead,without breaking a sweat or feeling any significant heavy weight>could lift a lot more

Well, the world record OHP is 445 pounds. And that's with a barbell that's designed to be lifted in a controlled fashion, not a large piece of furniture that would be difficult to grip/balance. So basically you're claiming to already be on par with world-class weightlifters, with no training.

So either:

1. This is bait, or
2. You've seriously misunderestimated the weight of your couch.

Or both.

>Well, the world record OHP is 445 pounds.
Jesus fucking Christ
I had no idea it was so big
Picture of that guy?
He must have delts like fucking watermelons

>I-I didn't get baited! F-faggot! I'm not protecting my fragile masculinity at all

Alright champ,If you're SO much more productive,then fuck off and stop replying to this thread.

Thanks for the ego-rush,user. I'm feeling all happy inside now.

World class,eh? Sounds pretty sweet.

And I most certainly didn't overestimate the size of the couch.The thing is quite big,trust me.

I used to be a mover. Couches aren't that heavy unless they're hide-a-beds, and even then they are nowhere near 268 lbs

the world record ohp is 230kg (517lbs)
youtube.com/watch?v=3nJrYPVJ88M
another guy beat this 228kg, but this one looks so smooth

Can confirm, counches are deceptively lightweight
OP is a faggot

The average weight of one of these is not 1050lbs, that website is retarded.

Jesus, straight up

American couches are reinforced with steel in order to take the weight of the average American (~400+ lbs)

Oh gifted genetic OP, could you perhaps post a picture of this easy accomplishment so that I can admire your strength?

Ever tried lifting it,big boy?

Don't movers usually lift everything in pairs of at least two?

Yeah,real impressive there,guys.

yeah, imagine if it kept being a populare lift. People would break this record a long time ago.

mate, we aren't triggered, you just told us 1+1=3

What's the point? Even If I was to get off my ass and do it right now,the next thing people will say would be

>hurr it probably wasn't that heavy op is a liar reeee

>inb4 haha you can't prove it

The replies say otherwise,cuck.

>And I most certainly didn't overestimate the size of the couch.The thing is quite big,trust me.

You most certainly did. You didn't actually weigh your couch, you made a very broad assumption based on a vague estimate you found online somewhere.

I guarantee you that if someone put a 1pl8 barbell (135 lbs) in front of you, you would not be able to press it over your head, not even once. And there's a pretty good chance you would injure yourself trying.

Brb let me go to the store and pick up my half ton couch.

just go to a gym, record yourself pressing what you said the couch weighted and post the video here. And youll become the king of Veeky Forums and most other bodybuilding forums.

but youre not going to do it, because youre a lying faggot who cant even press 135lbs.

Find one of those things,put all of the 4 pieces and try lifting it all at once.
I guarantee that you will break your nonexistent back like the bitch that you are.

Is Veeky Forums hitting a new all time low? Are you all this retarded that you can't tell the difference between a normal couch and a fucking 4 sectional?

Neck yourselves.

Already lifted that one overhead too a few years back. We had a small gym in my highschool back then,and it was the heaviest weight they had.

Everyone was shaking by the time they lifted it.
It was a piece of cake for me.

Now there's an idea,user. Screencap this thread just in case.

See you all in a few days.

Yeah but you said you could essentially OHP something most natty bodybuilders will never hit.

AKA you are a retard, or a troll, and not a very good one.

Soo user.

Meant to say soon.

Very soon

bonus points if you do that weight, and add more to see were your max it at.

>skinnyfat King Chromosome makes troll thread to jerk himself off
>samefags a few times to jumpstart the replies
>anons continuously feed him (You)s
Jesus fuck y'all are retarded as shit

Welcome to the club,smart user.
Thanks for replying.

>hey guys im the biggest guy alive
'post a pic then'
>w-w-well, uh, y-you wouldn't believe me a-anyways so, uh, yeah fuck you

DYEL skinnyfat detected
pic related for the unavoidable reply

>The replies say otherwise,cuck.

Not that user, but just so you know, "triggered" means "angry". Everyone in this thread is laughing at you, not angry.

And, well, maybe a little worried that you're going to injure yourself if you were to actually attempt a press of even half of what you've claimed here.

You don't even have a couch ya dumb fuck