Maybe it is actually 153 kg :D

>5'11 153 lb
>looking like this
How fucking dyel are you breh?

Do you have literally no muscle mass?

please lift weights

either 5'5
or 153kg

Literally no possible way you're 153 lb at that height with that body.

The worst part is that i've been lifting for like 10 months now

What are your lifts?

there is no way this is 153lbs at 511

I think you're way shorter.
Pic related 5'10 172lbs

There's absolutely no fucking way you look like that at 5'11. Either you are lying about your height, or you are lying about your weight.

I can believe it. I was that tall and that small when I was younger and basically never lifted ever. I kept trying to get smaller and smaller since all my fat was stored on my belly area.

What did you do?

I just stopped trying to lose weight and focused on gaining muscle. I look much better now since I focused a lot on lats so I appeared wider to get rid of that birthing hips look.

So I should start eating on a surplus to gain muscle?

read sticky for guide, but basically just start eating at like 500 caloric surplus along with lots of protein. LIFT HEAVY so you are actually gaining muscle instead of just fat.

Don't worry about calorie count.
You're fat. So there is plenty of food going in as it is.

Concentrate on fixing the macro balance, and the quality of food. Yes food. Not factory made convenience snacks.

And lift. Do all the weights. All of them.

No way you're that height /weight. Im 5'9 and used to be 150 before lifting and I looked like a skelly

I'm on your side. I'm 5'11" 160, and I'm skinny as heck.

>5'11
>that spillover at 153
impossibru
Unless you have very little lean muscle mass or are mistaken about your height

What are the point of these comments.
I'm not fucking lying and I have no reason to be lying.
Just trying to get help. you dont go to the doctor and lie about your symptoms

I do to get drugs

>you dont go to the doctor and lie about your symptoms
How naive. How very very naive.
You should be really skeleton mode at that weight and height, but you're not.

And yet your still a fat fag op

this. im 175 at 5'9 and dont have nearly that much gut

people who have same weight and height don't always look the same you turbo autists

he would have to have practically no muscle mass and be spooky skele on his limbs to manage this at his height and weight.

No fucking way. You should be slim as fuck at that weight/height. What the fuck man. If you're not lying you should probably see a doctor or something to find out if you have some rare disease.

This guy ain't a skeleton his bone marrow has left him

Is it possible that it's mostly excess skin? I've lost like 80 lbs

Has to be a girl. I'm 5'9 and 184lb, and I have a lot less fat on my belly than you.

There's no way I weigh 30 more pounds, am 2 inches shorter, and have a slimmer waist than you.

Bitch excess skin doesn't fucking jiggle

not possible when i was skelly mode i weighed 145 and im 5'11
153 5'11 is damn near anorexic

Its possible. When I started I was floating around 124lbs at 6'3".

>5'11
>153 lbs
>look like that

that is not possible, you are 6 inches shorter at minimum or 30lbs heavier than you think

Either way i suggest suicide

Can confirm previous posts. I'm 5'11" and 155 lbs. Definitely skelly mode myself. Where the fuck do you hide your weight user?

Depends on where your body likes to store fat. I have to keep my body fat

you're lying about your height then you fucking faggot there is no way you're that fat at 150lbs 5'11. I'm 5'11 and I was skeletor mode at that weight.

you're not 5'11 at all. Re-measure that.

5'11 here. If true, he's 253, not 153. Medical Ideal Body-weight (read: relatively lean), for someone of that height is 165. You wouldn't have that body-type at your height and weight. Either you're lying to yourself or to us.

OP is a pudgy manlet.
probably 172cm tall

REEEEEEEE, who cares if OP is lying or not. Either way, you have to lose weight (I don't how much, just lose weight until you are satisfied with the results) and LIFT. You look untrained as fuck.

The reason why you stomach looks so big is maybe cause you drink alcohol or eat unhealthy processed foods.

bullshit