>yfw test is illegal for you but legal for this

nypost.com/2017/03/14/transgender-dad-and-daughter-transition-together/

Lol, indeed

heather gets it

That's because you're fucking mental in the US. Brainwashing from an early age means this is acceptable, but steroid use isn't.

That said, in the UK it REALLY fucks me off that you can get transgender treatment/surgery on the NHS but it's a nightmare to get surgery on the NHS if you're ugly.

I've been trying the latter for near on three years and it's finally just one step away.

Funnily enough, I was originally diagnosed with Body Dysmorphia (until I pointed out that I think I'm quite good looking, it's just other people who call me ugly on a regular basis) which is treated by basically tricking you into thinking there's nothing wrong.

Gender Dysmorphia is basically the same thing, but is treated by simply giving in and letting them get what they want.

How is that in any way fair?

What are the best exercises to escape this planet?

Literally who the fuck cares if something's "legal" or not. I swear, whites are so fucking pathetic with this shit lmfao.

>have to pay for other peoples' cosmetic surgeries
Nice "country"

How is the reception in prison?

This. If you want to use steroids and you have the money for it, it's really a no-brainer.

I feel this weeds out the weak, mentally ill and mentally inferior by making them unable to procreate.

its like homosexuality in my eyes.

>We pay for people who kill themselves with smoking and drinking.
>We pay for people who are involved in accidents that were their own stupid fault.
>We pay for fat bastards who kill themselves and get all the attendant diseases that go with being fat.
>We pay for stupid cunts to kick out rotten fucking children without a second thought.
>We pay for the mental health care of guys who get PTSD when they voluntarily joined the army and did a tour in Iraq/Afghan (what the fuck did they expect?).
>We pay for drug addicts to get treatment.
>We pay for treatment for people who "didn't want to bother the doctor" and let an easily treatable condition get out of hand.
>We pay for an increasingly top-heavy aged population who won't just fuck off and die.
>We pay for people with a recognized mental illness to get their gender reassigned.

Incidentally I did have an idea that you should get one "joker card" you can use on the NHS. So if for example you want to reassign your gender or get cosmetic surgery on the NHS, that's fine. But if later in life you get cancer due to smoking or liver disease due to drinking heavily, then you have to pay.

Obviously would never work, but you get the general idea.

"I have gender dysmorphia and think i should be a man when im actually a woman. I think being a man will make me happy"
here have some testosterone, and if you want we can get rid of your perfectly healthy sex organs and give you a frankenstein dick

"I have body dysmorphia and think i should be bigger than i am naturally. I think having bigger muscles will make me happy"
Wow this irresponsible bodybuilder has serious mental issues. You need to see a psychiatrist, also counting your macros is an eating disorder!

Dude american soldiers expect to have their healthcare taken care of for life by the government in exchange for their service. Its part of the deal

The trans propaganda is working to sterilize people through their own freewill to help stop overpopulation

>We pay for stupid cunts to kick out rotten fucking children without a second thought.

This is a good thing

>also counting your macros is an eating disorder!

This triggers me

Too bad it's only affecting the only ~10% of the world where overpopulation isn't a problem

>go to the doctor to get my T levels checked
>low side of "normal"
>asked Dr. to check again
>low
>low
>low

I'm out $200+ in co-pays and lab fees and since my FIRST visit was normal, the Dr. refuses to pursue treatment for my statistically low testosterone. I got the results from the most recent test yesterday and he still says "low but generally inconclusive." He also wants to charge me to discharge each and every lab result to another doctor for a fee of $45 each.

Can you go to a different one? Or go to an endocrinologist?

how low?

Well the problem was he kept leading me on after each test came back low. Obviously I am to blame for falling for it twice, but after the first low he said that if I slept less than 8 full fasted hours last night it would affect the results. The second low he told me I was within the margin of error for being "low-normal" again and the third one I actually took the results in person and asked for a copy which is where he gave me the $45/hour per lab result.

I don't have the results in front of me, unfortunately, so I don't want to say the wrong number, but both total and free were in the normal range for a 75-84 year old man. Google says that's 471 and 6, respectively.

Don't you have a child to abandon?

>counting your macros is an eating disorder!
I feel like this might be an actual thing a psychologist has said.

Rather than wasting money on "doctors" just fucking buy actual testosterone lmfao. Holy shit, being this high inhibition must be a death sentence.

"actual testosterone" from underground labs lmao

What a fucking hack, I can only hope he gets his license revoked some day.

Kys my man.

I workout at home and haven't trained in a public gym in ages. How the fuck do you just find steroid connections? It's not like the teenager selling weed next door knows the roid dealer.

Just crash your test and get a prescription then

How much time will you get for getting caught with roids? Can't be too much...

All whites are cucks, just look at the responses defending these degenerate whites. That's why white women wants to breed with bbc

easier said than done, where do you even buy steroids from

At least Heather is sane

it's 2017
he doesn't want a freshly legal boipussi loaded up on girl hormones with 20k fake tits and a 30k fake vag

hate to live your life bra

In any first world country except Sweden, probably just a fine and probation, assuming you didn't have enough for them to claim you are distributing

>We pay for the mental health care of guys who get PTSD when they voluntarily joined the army and did a tour in Iraq/Afghan (what the fuck did they expect?).
>We pay for drug addicts to get treatment.
user those two aren't bad

Yeah except my insurance wouldn't cover my underground drugs champ.

may GOD, the host of hosts, holy of all holies punish these sick things for there sinfulness transgressions, may they rot in HELL and burn until the flames eat there evil souls

Can confirm. I ran into problem with my father and was talking to a psychologist about my life and my calorie counting came up and then she was trying to tell me it was an eating disorder.

He wasn't talking about america, he's British.
By the way, doesn't the US have a huge vet care problem? Scores of Vietnam/Iraq/Afghan vets living on the streets?

Why? I'm a staunch environmentalist who realises the earth is going to be fucked if we don't take action on climate change.

Yet the green lobby has been taken over by moronic hippies who think nuclear power is dangerous, solar panels are clean, and wind power is a viable energy source.

Most importantly, everyone from eco-loon hippies, to policy making politicians, to actual educated scientists, won't admit that the real issue is overpopulation.

Problem is, there's no solution. A good start though would not be paying fuckwits to have more and more kids.

> tfw as brazilian med school student could easily get my hands on pharma grade steroids
> tfw everything here is shittier than uk, usa etc tho

None of them are bad as such, but they're all choices people could actively avoid.

Being ugly isn't a choice.

Yup.
They threw all them out on the streets and oft refuse to take care of them or just create all kinds of bullshit reasons to not take care of them.

one of the big issues for transgender people is that no many how many hormones or surgeries they get, how much they surround themselves with people that won't question what they are doing, they will never be able to become their gender of choice and when they realise this and all the damage they have done to their bodies many go completely insane, and often kill themselves

that being said, mtf trannies are fun as fuck to have sex with and so insecure they will do whatever you want

>wow it's so fucked up other people have to pay for you to get your dick chopped off
>but it's ok when their tax dollars go toward making me pretty :))))
My ancestors are smiling at me, can you say the same?

Make friends with one of these mentally ill freaks and get their T

> go to another GP

Plenty of drugs for mental disease are illegal without prescription.

Problem is birth rates in the West aren't the problem. You'd need to slow down Africa and Asia to have an really effect.

>tfw youre a transman and read the replies
i should have expected this desu

Lmfao what kind of surgery are you trying to get ?

So could I identify as a female and demand testosterone because I want to become a male?

That's a tricky question. Like I say, I don't know what's wrong with me exactly. Funnily enough, people have the balls to tell me I'm ugly (or tell others who tell me), but are too cowardly to explain how exactly.

I'm guessing they'll just measure my face and check if anything is out of alignment or compare it to good looking faces. No idea really.

I didn't say it's OK, I said it's unfair.

And I'm a big admirer of the Iron Lady, which given I'm from Liverpool really fucks my family off.

...... single moms

>transman
> man
lmao thanks for the laugh

just lurk /fraud/ and someone will post the reddit link. you can find sources if you really want to, usually get to know someone on a nonanonymous board and they'll help you out. or become friends with a strong as fuck dude at the gym and i'm sure he'll help you out.

Who gives a fuck. High trt doses cost about $125 a year.

The only thing you are good for is between your legs.
Your rightful place is naked face down snatch and ass up in a dark room.

okay

Kinda late in the thread, but can you post pictures? Censor out the eyes or something if you don't want to be recognized or of some random person who looks like you.

It took me a week at my new gym to find to roiders my experience isn't everyone's but I was pretty impressed.

post pic you faggot

what god damn womanly response if you're going to be a man at least put some goddamn thought into what you say, beta as the rest of the bitches

It's actually mother and son transition together. I presume they did that so as to make it sound more salacious for their readership and to abrogate women of any responsibility in projecting their unlimited insecurities on innocent family members.

I hate your country and everyone in it. Sorry guys, this is just bullshit.

the stuff you're thinking about hasn't been around long enough for anyone to have been exposed to it at a young age, this whole trans acceptance thing is only a few years old as far as most people know

>lazy dyel fucks sad they can't get test prescribed from their doc because they're too stupid and impatient to train properly and give it time.
The funny thing is you can get TRT if you're actually low on test, but most of you fags are probably like 5% lower than the mean and think you're small because genetics and not because you have no fucking idea how to train. The test they would give you also wouldn't be nearly enough compared to what you use for muscle building.

im lanky rn so nah

you most likely need double jaw surgery

>We pay for

WE WUZ TAXPAYERS AND SHIIEET

post that boypuss u whore

encouraging people with mental illness to go all the way with it. Holy shit.

It's actually sad as fuck that they let children do this rather than helping them.

>I was born a female and want to feel like a man

here's some test

>I was born a man and dont feel like one, I want to feel like a man

we can turn you into a woman if you want but giving you test is illegal

Under rated post

>man
You know even John Hopkins refuses to do the surgery because it doesn't help and 41% attempt suicide anyways.

Made my day user.

>destroying the nuclear family is fine as long as gays don't breed

it's better for society that there aren't too many high test men who question society and cause controversy

high test + intelligence in people is a dangerous combination for the folks in power

kill yourself already, everyone knows you're going to anyway.

nuclear family was destroyed by feminism and brainwashing woman to see being a single mom as 'brave' and an ideal to strive for.

This is just kicking it while it's down because there is no going back at this point so no one gives a fuck.

>waaaah, this is such a horrible world, better not make children
Nigga you fucking what? You're living in the most peaceful times of known history.

this

now I am all for equality etc

but before feminist, it was enough for one person per family to work (which would give you a nice big house, cars, even a butler with a good job)

after feminism, to barely make ends meet, you need TWO people per household to work 40h+ a week

HOW IN THE FUCK COULD THEY THINK THIS WAS A GOOD STRATEGY, WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They do realize they god completely and utterly platted by the gubermint, right? Otherwise they could have struck a deal where the man/woman of a household takes turns in working 1 year a t a time, for example (or any number of better arrangements than now)

FUCK

say you identify as a woman, but want to be a man and need test to do it

>being this high inhibition must be a death sentence.
More like a life sentence.
=(

My female psychiatrist friend once told me that watching what you eat isnt a healthy way of gaining control of your life.

>buy actual testosterone

trusting stuff you find on the deepweb enough to inject yourself with it and just hope you aren't getting aids / semen / snot / or just scrabbled egg yolks is pretty brave.

>going on deepweb to buy test
but why tho?

because i dont know any other way.

I just want America to have a fat tax like based Japan

Underrated post

reddit. literally no reason to not go there to buy gear, tons of reputable vendors backed up by thousands of reviews and labmax results, plus their reputation is on the line so you're all but guaranteed a refund if your gear is bunk.

How did feminism cause a change in how much people need to work?

Don't feed the troll

putting all women into the workplace, because now women are strong and independent. So before, a job had to pay one individual enough to support a family but now it only has to pay two individuals that amount basically cutting the amount one person receives in half.

That's the idea, anyway. And while there is a pretty direct correlation, the value of work going down over the last 40-50 years can be tied to a number of things so it's hard to just blame 'feminism' for it.

Feminism can be pretty directly connected to the significant rise in divorces, men pretty much never getting even joint custody of their own children, and the destruction of the family unit but a lot of people see these things as positive changes in society so who knows.

In the UK you cant be charged for possessing steroids, only selling

Could have gotten a short cycle off test-e for that price.

Birthrate isn't a problem in developed countries. Check China, India, and Africa. There's also lots of evidence to suggest the birthrate will stagnate when the population reaches 9.5 billion.

Also to say solar and wind aren't viable energy sources is just false. But I do agree that nuclear should be used to quickly get us off fossil fuels in the short term.

Go back to >>/r9k/ you deluded cunt.

basically women and men were seen as a team. The man worked and the woman took care of the house. Now both work, so the over-all value of work is half. Wages for jobs only need to cover half of the standard cost of living. Min-wage in the 70s was the equivalent to a little over double what it is now when placed against the cost of everything.

this is a thing that's talked about in universities and shit, its not some conspiracy. It's a pretty basic fact that women entering the workplace dropped the overall value of work... the main thing is whether you disagree with it being good/ worth it or bad and it's cool to fall on either side of that but to dismiss it as a crazy conspiracy is a little retarded. Society has changed and evolved in a lot of way and this is one of them. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it is a thing.

This guy is saying it's a bad thing: