Has anyone bought Naturally Enhanced and thought it was worth it? Srs question I like reading about fitness stuff

Has anyone bought Naturally Enhanced and thought it was worth it? Srs question I like reading about fitness stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

guerrillamail.com/dl/85e6aeeca06a81636d3da6a5d9943e07e6ee009a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never looked into it but the premise sounds retarded
being a chubby manlet who does rackpulls and side delt work 4x a week isn't a philosophy, training routine or anything else worth writing a book about

He honestly just talks on his channel a lot about basic stuff like prioritizing compounds and working hard. He said there's a lot of weird exercises in the book including forearm stuff which I'm interested in improving

Stop shilling your channel here fag

Fuck off Alex!!!! Just delete ur channel!!!!!!!

NO

FUCK NO WHY WOULD ANYONE HAVE EVER HEARD OF YOUR E-PAMPHLET

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING PAY MONEY TO PUT AN AD ON Veeky Forums IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON Veeky Forums YOU FUCKING
KEK

ENJOY YOUR TICKET TO BROKEASS SNAP CITY

HOPE YOU CAN CONVINCE YOUR ROOMMATES TO LET YOU PAY RENT LATE AGAIN

Here's this fucking Manlet faggot once again

tfw i want to ask the same question but you just got btfo'd. wanna go halves on it?

He just put out a video about how he's going "back to clean eating from dirty bulking" and it was clear that he thought IIFYM obligates you to eat an entire extra large potato chip pizza and wash it down with a pint of heavy cream every night right before bed.

Also the fucking beard steroids video is the most beta autist thing I've ever viewed.

I'm considering buying his book, but honestly with some research of concurrent periodization and what he has said in his videos regarding stretching the muscles under high tension (like rack pulls above the knee for traps) I feel like I could design my own routine with his training philosophy. Only difference being that he has experience with this this training style and I do not.

I do think he's one of the best fitness youtubers tho, if I had more disposable income I would buy his book right now

Yes i also am very interested in this book my friends, I would purchase it soon as i heard the ebook only has 10 copies left.

>samefagging this hard

do his forearms really look like he is able to give advice on that?

Hey Alex, stop shilling your bs here

It would be better to buy the muscle and strength pyramids from Eric Helms.

It shows you what you should prioritize, and whats important.
Its heavy backed up by science, and not bro-science

I downloaded the pdf from a thread here at some point. I haven't read it, but I skimmed and the majority of it is just lists and pictures of exercises with short explanations. Nothing you can't infer from his videos.

How does an ebook have limited copies? It's a computer file, it has infinite copies.

i bought it and i think you should buy it too. its a very good program

the guy read a few already published books out there and and borrowed shit from it and called it his own book

>Has anyone bought Naturally Enhanced
i haven't but someone posted link to temporary upload site and i've downloaded it

>was worth it?
it's not worth paying money for it

it's literally this:
>one day heavy, 13 different exercises low reps
>next day high reps shit with bands at home + neck training
>day off
>second day volume, 13 different exercises high reps
>next day high reps shit with bands at home + neck training
>day off
>day off
>switch main exercises every week

>meme illusion strategies
>200 pages of example exercises (80% of space is taken by pictures)
>literally regular exercises everybody knows, but he made a list and adds usless variations to those exercises (for example: bench press with barbell, bench press with dummbbell, bench press with bands, bench press of the floor)

his book is not worth any money

dude alexs book is not broscience and he adds in references to exercise science books written by actual doctors and scientists. pls read the book before criticising it

pdf file: guerrillamail.com/dl/85e6aeeca06a81636d3da6a5d9943e07e6ee009a

probably older version of the book

thats the old version. and the variations matter since u need lots of exercise slection when u switch out exercises 1-3 weeks. litte variation makes a bgi difference. and the new version is nearly 500 pages with 300+ exercise explanations. i bought it and am making great gains also its a very fun program that never gets boring.

i reported ur post dude. its illegal to post links to books with the FBI international restricted access for piracy. if moot doesnt ban u then im Veeky Forums is going to court.

yeh i reported it aswell. also just emailed alex hopefully u get sued. its not right to spread his book on the internet without buying it.

Alex, pls go. The thread edition.>and stay go
Take your crappy novel with you.

fuck u man i love his book and u should not talk smack without even reading it

I never said that his program is bad. He actually gives pretty good advice but the book itself is not worth buying.

>the variations matter since u need lots of exercise slection when u switch out exercises 1-3 weeks
tell me how hard it is to type "chest exercises" in google and look them up if you have no idea about lifting weights?

I can give you a protip: watch his training videos and you will see what exercises he does, no need to get his book.

>very fun program that never gets boring
Im not sure about that. You are only 2 times at the gym per week and other days is always the same shit. Sounds pretty boring to me. But again, it's about making gains, not entertaining yourself.

I can pretty much guarantee you that 90% of those 'chest exercises' you get from google would be fucking suicide as main lifts on a conjugate program.

Not that you absolutely need his book or anything but filtering the crap is kind of important for that style of training.

>hi fellow 4channers

i just said all you need is to watch his videos and do what he does

yeh i agree if u watch all his videos u pretty much have the knowledge of 80% of whats in his book but without the actual program template. i still would recommend buying it though if ur a true fan and want to show ur support because it really is a great book and u will learn alot.

Does his ass taste as bad as your breath?
Stick his book.
Book is men's health tier. Girl memercise tier.

>do a bunch of shit
>do it with heavier weights
Neat, here, have some shekels.

Goy is worse than patty. At least patty wasn't after anyone's money. Just that elusive turtle.

Concurrent periodization is pretty shit t b h

I'd give him money if he wrote a book about fucking big black asses.

Would you give me money if I wrote that book?

DESU it'd be mostly a pop-up picture book with scratch and sniff in the limited edition.

theres a big black ass joke in his alpha body book

How hard do you think is to build muscle while being 5'5 and 20% fat?

>scratch and sniff in the limited edition
sign me the fuck up

Yes, concurrent manletization is the novel of the decade

anyone got the newest version?

>39 replies
>25 posters
>people suddenly defending this insecure manlet

geez i wonder whos behind goy

Haven't read it. But I agree with him that traps, upper back and neck are the key to look big natty.

big neck looks retarded, and so does pencil neck, you'll get a good neck doing all the compount movements anyway, adding exercises for the neck is overkill

He's not shillog anything. I asked him if he ever went on Veeky Forums and saw the DAILY threads about him and he thought it was reddit. He dosnt use 4vhan a lot if at all.

Why? Why bring the meme hear? You couldn't just leave it alone you had to infect fit with the cancer.

Share PDF?

7chan Veeky Forums probably has the pdf for it over there

it's been posted in this thread alreadty

no you won't. Look at alex's neck 2 yrs when he had 3/4/5. He looked like shit.

I would buy it right now if it just wasn't $47. Even $30 I would buy right now

Yes, it is worth it. This is my gf after Naturally Enhanced.

I did compounds for like 7 years and they didn't build my neck at all. Everyone looks better with a big neck unless you want to look like a male model twink.