Why the fuck am I always hungry Veeky Forums?

Why the fuck am I always hungry Veeky Forums?

>be me
>5'1 113lb (grill)
>TDEE is 1250cal
>I eat around 13-1400cal
>burn around 100-200cal depending on the workout

Why am I always starving? I eat a small breakfast, then a snack, then lunch, then a snack, then dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're gonna need pictures of your body: stomach, tits, and ass, to uhh.. determine where you store fat and how it's affecting your hunger.

I am having the opposite problem. TDEE is 2400 and I eat 2000 a day but am like never hungry.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

pls be my gf

Haha epic bro ;)

My stomach is the one area I am not satisfied with.

you shouldn't be satisfied with it you fucking sow

Low test

Not enough satiating foods in your diet. Fats, fiber, and protein

You eat too many times, so your body tells you to get hungry a lot.

Eat fewer meals.
Try drinking a big glass of water during the snack times.

You need a man in your life to keep you busy.

Maybe it's the kind of macros you're eating.
Salt, sugar, and I don't know what else, tend to make you feel hungrier.
Protein, fat, fiber tend to make you feel more satiated afaik.
Try to meet your protein intake macro first, then the left over free calories should be then used up in carbs or fats depending on what you prefer.

Also are you trying to bulk or maint? so far your routine and diet suggests maint.
And if you only burn 100-200 then you're not doing enough cardio imo.
15-20 min after your lifting should burn more calories and give you more room to eat.

Also, the more meals you eat per day, obviously your body expects meals more regularly.
And maybe you're not drinking enough water.

Also tits or gtfo.

inb4
BREAD
R
E
A
D
THREAD
H
R
E
A
D

Possibly my average day goes

>2 egg ehites 2 pices of bacon, half a wheat english muffin with avacado
>protien balls I make
>baked chicken, green beans, half a sweet potato
>apple
>turkey meatballs, with sautéed vegetables
>70cal worth of dark chocolate

Don't listen to these low test males here, you look perfect and I am sure you will find someone who would love to deadlift you.

Eating too often, your insuline levels are whack.

Eat fewer meals, and eat during a shorter period, skip breakfast. In short, do Intermittent Fasting, 16 hours fasting, 8 hour eating.
For a while you'll be hungry, but you have to deal with it, eventually you'll get used to it.

Not OP but I have always been taught that eating alot of small meals is better for you than eating 2 or 3 larger meals.

Post butthole. Need to see if you have proper technique

>TDEE is 1250cal

What is your daily intake of cum?

It sounds low as fucj to me personally. My girlfriend is the same height and 120 and her TDEE is close to 1500

yepp, that's what i thought. for 1250cal she would have just to lay in bed all day long.
scooby's TDEE calculator comes out with around 1700cals, which seems much more likely to me

Then what can I do to not be fucking hungry all the time? I dont think I am eating over my calories (I may be over 1250, but I am surely not over my TDEE as I have not gained weight in months).

>Then what can I do to not be fucking hungry all the time?
eat more, especially vegetables. maybe add some rice or whole grain pasta to your diet, this always helps me to not get hungry too soon. if you still want to lose weight do more cardio.

also, calculate your actual TDEE and try working with that for a month or so.
scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

>Why am I always starving?
You're not, you're hungry. You've just never experienced hunger before.

Also your diet is a joke. Eat more vegetables.

I'd also say 1250 calories is far too low for you, but if you're certain you're still gaining weight then it's just first time hunger.

>gaining weight

I am not gaining weight, I have been 113-115 for the past 6 months or so. I am more worried about increasing my muscle mass so I can get my maxes up.

Eat more and lift weights ya dingus. with such low intensity training and low calorie intake ur bound to be skinnyfat until you starve.

White girl who lives in a first world country and has the privilege to eat multiple times a day believes she's "starving".

I have this exact problem where I constantly think about food. Try drinking more water, tea or black coffee. I don't do IF but, for me, eating a small breakfast, a snack around lunch and a big dinner is manageable without going over 1200. Pic related is what I ate on Monday for example. The rest of the day I just inhaled tea and water
>t. 5ft grill

Eat more. See what happens. If you stir it on your hips and legs, just remain that weight, but if it mostly goes to the stomach, figure something else out. Get thiccer with w8 training

Try to include more nuts and oils and healthy fat. Might keep you more sated. Also you might just want to see where the fat goes and eat more

I always gain fat first in my stomach, it instantly blows up as soon as I start to slip just a little.

Good lord you normally manage gaps that long only drinking water?