Tfw your friend has an ugly gf but you have no gf because you're an introvert who has been hit on by nothing but 5's...

>tfw your friend has an ugly gf but you have no gf because you're an introvert who has been hit on by nothing but 5's and below and refused them all

Which situation is worse Veeky Forums?

>Which situation is worse Veeky Forums?
when you have to deal with tfwnogf posts.

did you forget where we are?

First post best post

Go for the ugly girlfriend OP. If you're getting laid regularly you feel more confident and better looking girls will be more interested due to social proof. Use your GFs as stepping stools until you get one you want to keep/can't advance any higher.

What if I cant get hard looking at her?

i'm on the health and fitness board. but r9k losers have decided to shitpost on here constantly so that it seems this board should be relationshit.

if you care about the quality of this board at all you'll report posts like this.

What the hell are you talking about?
gf threads have been around since forever

i've joined this board maybe a year after it was made. it was never this bad.

once in a while is ok.

but some days, i hide half the fucking threads on the front page.

thread still up lol. good job janitors. now you ban me for complaining about moderation.

no meta posting

Workout before then take
50mg zinc
2000mg l arginine

ugly girls are usually really good girlfriends, because they know they need to stick through your shit because they can't do any better. fuck them hard and treat them right, try to gauge their prominent features and imagine how that'll look on your children. i've seen some ugly people have good looking children.

yes. ban me for complaining about a legitimate problem that decreases board quality.

remember that post quality is very important to Veeky Forums. it says that somewhere.

and leave this thread up. eventually there will be 99 tfwnogf threads and 1 fitness thread. thats where this board is headed.

please please please ban me.

This is only worth it if they arent fat though

Also certain features are deal breakers like giant foreheads, extremely fucked up teeth, or huge chins

Neither situation is set in stone so they're equal. If your friend wants a hotter girl he can change. So can you.

Nah I get rejected hard by too many girls. Seems the only ones I can get are ones who I am not attracted to. I would settle for a 7/10 or at least a 6 that is nice but only whales like me it seems

Hurts too much

>You've been hit on

a few times by ugly fat bitches

How are you meeting these women? I mean there are PLENTY of women who are looking for a decently fit guy who is somewhat socially competent. The bar isn't even that high out there.

Just gotta stay FAR AWAY from online dating/tinder and put yourself out there CONSTANTLY. There's a lot of luck involved in meeting the right person and I see a lot of Veeky Forumsizens getting discouraged because gf gains aren't predictably progressive as muscle gains.

Don't give up.

Yeah mostly online and work/work friends

I am 6'2'' and not fat and have an advanced degree w/ a stable job

Just seems like I see uglier losers with decent gfs everywhere

Hot chicks online are a lost cause, they get a message every 5 minutes and are looking to upgrade. Men are usually the settlers in online dating.

There are hot chicks out there who look around and see nothing but assholes around them. Go out there and meet them.

I have but I get friendzoned by them

Thanks for the advice but I feel like I am gonan have to settle with a girl I dont find attractive just because its so hard to get a decent gf

Having an ugly gf is much much worse.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

IF she was decent looking and an actual saint/bodhisattva then being gf-less would be worse. But you said ugly, and no chick I've ever met has that great a personality.

But the inherent flaws of a gf are nothing compared to the potential consequences.
Pregnancy.
And a little humanoid.

You underestimate the power of the 'tism

I feel like I have the worst combo. I am socially awkward but not beta or naive enough to be oblivious about it. I expect rejection but it still hurts. I have no issues cutting off contact with girls if they do that and I don't orbit them or anything. I act normally around them (albeit a little reserved and quiet) until I ask them out or try to be romantic. Then the spaghetti spills

Having no gf but the opportunity to smash single 5's raw and kick them to the curb and be the side dick for HOT girls in relationships.

How does one fuck hot girls in relationships but cant get them when theyre single?

Best idea is a shared social activity.

A co-ed sport or physical activity is great.
But sort of any activity that isn't super niche. Better if it is somewhat "normie"; you want a wider selection of femanons, not just nerds.

The key is everyone putting effort into a shared goal. Even if you are cooking lessons and have to make your own dish, because you are all cooking. it artificially gives that shared interest talking point.
Which is often where tistics struggle - small talk is bullshit after all.

Sounds like good advice

Just need to find a situation like that and also a good way to ask my female friends to guage interest in potential girls for me

Being an attractive discreet man who's offering an NSA mind destroying fuck that she'll not feel guilty about or ever forget is a lot different from being potential boyfriend material and all of the problems that entails.

>Which is often where tistics struggle - small talk is bullshit after all.

Also this

I am a normie that is introverted but cant small talk for shit, even with people close to me like my family

I would say that my looks arent the biggest thing stopping me

I have gotten dates with cute girls before but always get "lets be friends" afterwards

HELLO ME

Sup senpai

I worry that at 25 I am running out of time to find a suitable mate, especially since I actually care about our potential long term prospects and happiness and not just shitting out a kid

WOW I dont have to by them I have them in my house kek

ban this fag

>settle for a 7/10

Is if bad that I am aiming for 7/10 girls whereas you're settling for 7/10?

Are you Gio? This sounds like a total Gio post. Get to bed Gio

Well I say that but I guess I am aiming for 7/10s if I cant seem to get anything but 5's right now despite being successful and fit

that's your problem just stop caring.
I only started meeting people when i stopped caring

>this fucking meme

Why do people say this?

This only works if girls approach you and they never flirt with me

I am the most laidback dude ever yet girls never come to me, but when I go to them I fail