Is it even worth lifting as a ginger?

Is it even worth lifting as a ginger?

No matter how cut I am I can never outlift the neon beacon that sits on top of my head and the pasty white skin that will never show definition 1/5 as good as even slightly darker skin

>tfw lost the ultimate genetic lottery

Any other gingers here lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjjhN9bAeQE&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're stuck with your skin, but just dye your hair. Simple.

Be proud of your Celtic heritage.

I love how you can tell a ginger by their skin even when their hair is perfectly dyed.

You're a retard anyway OP. Style on Ed Sheeran and you'll be getting all sorts of puss especially if you're under 21. Ginger is in fashion. Not quite as much as when Ron Weasely was relevant but it's all about dat Ed bandwagon.

You lift to be the best version of yourself nothing else.

I tried that in highschool. Its still pretty damn apparent that you're a ginger.

I've found that its really just best to own it as best as you can.

But even if I own it I'm still a souless ginger

>pic isnt me

post more of this qt

This is what I'm trying to do

I want to grow a giant orange beard and braid it. Then become a powerlifting scottish viking

Stop thinking so negative man, you know how you could have been worse off? You could have been born a nigger, or even worse a 1/2,000,000,000 chinese asain gook who all look the exact same. Be happy you are even white, you already won the genetic lottery.

Also ginger hair can look baller as fuck, just wear neutral colors for clothes. I mean all men shouldn't be wear anything other than neutral clothing anyways unless they are niggers, homos, or children.

if you try lifting to compensate for your skin and hair color, and you sincerely believe that these things are immutable and make you unattractive to all women, then by definition you can never make it. you will always be an insecure husk as long as you think that way, and building 18" CANNONS and a SICK v-taper in the gym will probably only make it more apparent

show your wiener.

You are unique don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Own it you can try to hide it but you will just be lying to yourself.

I would totally suck that guys cock

You've been given a serious complex by the anti-ginger meme that has been doing the rounds since early Christianity. Back in pre-christian times redheads were revered and held on an elevated social pedastal.

Red hair is fucking awesome and as long as you have decent facial aesthetics it should be a plus not a negative.

If people try to ridicule you for it, fuck them they suck.

Start roiding and grow a beard, 10/10 aesthetic

t.ginger

I think I am doing fine.

My beard grows out ginger, does that count?

It's true though, the "Gingers are [insert negative stereotype here]" meme is similar to the 'left handed people are evil' meme that was spread by Christianity in it's early incarnations.

The idea was to vilify everything that pagan societies held sacred to break down the culture and surplant it with Christianity.

Fucking desert religions mang....

>thats ginger

Here's a pic of OP. I'm pretty rusty

What the fuck are you on about??
gingers are the niggers and hooks of the white race. We tried killing them off multiple times throughout history.

Name one breed of human that have more legends surrounding them than gingers

Super pale can show definition, because shadows are clearly shadows. So long as the glare doesn't blind.

Afraid you are little fucked.

But best to look at it this way:
Would you rather be a swole ass ginger, or a scrawny ass ginger, or a fat ass ginger?

It's like being a manlet or a nigger or a poo-in-loo.
Just be the best (you) that (you) can be.

Also, do you have a sister?

tfw left handed ging

>only ginger in family

Speaking of ginger women, they dont know how good they have it compared to ginger males.

My only real option is to get swole and look angry enough that people dont even want to mention the hair

>highschool was rough

OP, you have a duty to the white race to lift weights and impregnate another ginger, siring 10+ beautiful ginger daughters for our future sons to mate with. I love those redheads, man

youtube.com/watch?v=hjjhN9bAeQE&app=desktop

THIS
H
I
S

Born ginger is not the ultimate loss. Being a whiny little shit about and not doing your best is.

Gingers are like asians/Indians, you are at a disadvantage by default but with fit body and a good jawline/face you can really turn it into an advantage because you'll be a rarity compared to all the weak looking gingers/asians and dime-a-dozen chads.

Or if you really want to scare people
Look like Ronald McDonald.
Just stay away from schools and playgrounds.

Which I believe you have to anyway by court mandate.

This is true
95% of gingers are autistic, fat or generally social outcasts
The remaining 5% tend to be above average. Almost solely because they own their hair

As a ginger, this is too true. I don't know if I really count as my hair is auburn but you know it's red. It is so easy to pick out the weird gingers because to me they all look the same. On the other hand, I have gotten laid partially thanks to my hair as a couple girls loved the auburn color. Girls too are either 1/10 or 9/10 if they red hair. Finding one in between their is rare.

Would you say anything to this guy about having red hair and pale skin?

Look to Canelo...hes your savior

How do I achieve this

Yeah. I'd ask him when and where he'd like to fill my anus with his cum

Lots and lots of steroids

Sup Lifetime bro. Which one do you go to?

What better for a ginger:

Lean or huge?

Yes.
I'd warn him about the local sun, how he needs to be extra careful because this isn't you everyday northern hemisphere soft shiny sun.
>tfw 40c+ North Queensland sun feels cosy compared to

dead

There is this guy in my gym who is ginger

10/10 face
9/10 body

seriously mirin every day

>tfw only half ginger and nobody would ever know if I shaved but I'm too lazy to shave and too lazy to lift and I'll be a fat piece of shit until I die

Chanhassen, MN

Ginger is RARE
its cool

One of my best friends is a ginger lanklet and women salivate over him. Just gotta make some personality gains, bruh.

The problem most ginger guys have is that most of them are short, chubby, have a bad jawline, and bad teeth, plus are usually socially awkward. If they didn't have all THESE issues the actual hair color and freckles wouldn't be an issue (actually makes them more exotic). Unfortunately for most gingers the genetics of the hair color/freckles seems to go hand in hand with the other crap. But as we can see here
without the other issues (which would any guy unattractive) they look good.

I feel like my biggest issue with ginger hair is that I dont do anything with it
I've never cared to style or even put the slightest amount of effort into my hair. Should I try?

They earn a freckle

My friend has this ginger room mate, he's ottermode bordering on athletic and he's attractive as fuck.

If I was gay, I'd like to look like him.
Lift on.

>If I was gay, I'd like to look like him.

what

kill yourself

you are not worthy of the skin your'e in

I have a beard like that that always ends up looking like pubes when it gets to any length longer than a 5'o clock shadow.
Maybe I'll grow it out and hopefully it could look like this

The roomie is gay. I considered his clothing and attire when saying this.

Like, I don't want earrings and a perfect hairstyle everyday. I don't want to be completly waxed, etc. He looks very god-tier, but I'd be uncomfortable in his shoes as a straight guy.

You know how some things just don't fit your style.

Entirely.

It doesn't help that I don't know jack shot about style or dresting myself. Maybe I should look into trying to do something more with my hair instead of a Ceasar #2 haircut every month

Dye your eyebrows doofus. And use Mascara. BOOM DONE

just lift

pardon my DYEL-ness and lighting but you have nothing on my level of redness.

>born with the gift that certifies him as true European heritage
>isn't an ugly Jew
>bad
What a faggot. I'm a ginger and I drowned in pussy in highschool.

Jealous

>Not being proud of your Gaelic master-race genes.

i only have my beard and decent colour going for me. literally nothing else

Red hair is actually really good looking, so long as it's not an afro or something. Who gives a fuck what these stupid faggots have to say about your hair, I don't even understand it honestly.

Ginger hair is a multiplier my dude. If you're ugly and fat then it makes it so much worse. But if you work on getting fit it will boost your attractiveness.

It's not so bad. The best advice I can give you is eat healthy and lift. Actually mirin the guy in that pic.

>>tfw 40c+ North Queensland sun feels cosy compared to

his hair looks more blonde than red

Bro, you're looking good. Seriously, solid facial aesthetic. Well above average.
And your hair is good, too.
No idea why you're worried, you will make it. Be a shining example of how damn good redheads can look

The problem with gingers is that they usually have no eyebrows and often have weird simian features, most people are usually impressed by natural red hair. Eyebrows can be fixed, and if you are one of those ginger apes I mentioned, just run orangutan game

its always worth lifting

Hes pretty red I think its just the lighting.

fark dude north Queensland is too hot for me

I would FUCKING LOVE to be a ginger, they're aesthetic as fuck.

Go out in the sun, and they look like gods, even if they're above average.

Wanna switch bodies, faggot?

I'm a 27 M White guy with Brown hair and green eyes.

I'm ready to do it for a month.

message me

body.switch/F73HEYls80q