/fraud/

steroids thread except we never really talk about steroids and pretend we do to have a reason for blogging about random stuff

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your retarded ass questions

reminder: alex is still banned. report on sight

prev:

Any Canadians here? What do we do about the Canadian source problem.

T girl begging me to breed her and do coke off of her ass.

what are signs of low t

just got tested today, its a week before i get the results

k-k-kill yourself

>T Girl
>Breed
Not sure how that's gonna work tbqh

Yeah that's my thought but whatever

Make her have sex with a t boy then raise the offspring

Breeding complete

Fuck it, just make her pay for the coke and she's got herself a deal.

What amazing genetics

What incredible genetics

3 months into first bulk natural

Compare my pictures to catpiss after 8 months of perms blast and methyltren and black top magic mushroom growh hormones

My genes are too good to waste.

Go on American Ebay. Buy assloads of "Component TH" and have it delivered to an American PO box. Jam entire parcel, cardboard box and all, up your asshole. Crabwalk back across the border and hope CBSA doesn't notice.

Alternatively, pay a sketchy doctor for a test script and have your work's drug plan pay for your roids.

>he just got fat
LOL

remember to report alex posts

Dude, what the fuck is your hair

it's the "my hairline is receding so I don't want to get a real haircut anymore" special

why do you look sickly

>Alternatively, pay a sketchy doctor for a test script and have your work's drug plan pay for your roids.

There's a doctor who will prescribe you Test, hcg, AI but he charges $900/year just for consultations.

lol haven't seen you post in ages

has it been 3 months?

Could someone post masT's hair protocol?

Getting a haircut would make it look 10X better though. Get short sides and tapered up to 1.5 inches or so on top but figure out what you're going to do with the top first.

Copious amounts of denial, pumpkin seed oil, and saw palmetto.

>cattle tren off ebay
why did i not think of this

what is "no source" talk?

Don't ask where to buy steroids ya dingus

So where do I buy them?

Sweaty red dudes at your local gym

The redder the better

The redder the higher the EQ dose kek

It was so much easier in the old days. crooked doctors and pharmacists made it easy with no risk of counterfeit.

I achieved this level of chest redness without EQ get on my level

Bulgarian user I decided to try out your program.

Kinda feels like a max single isn't enough volume but we'll see after a few days when my cns starts really adapting and firing harder on the singles.

I kinda left some weight on the 'platform' today so I could continue building momentum.

Any further advice?

bump

please help me /fraud/

Is roid rage a real thing or just a meme?

I'm a really calm person now and am kinda worried that I will lash out at my boss or something like that.

w-would u evr date a 5'10 cub?

pls respond

>no homo

Being this fucking needy and anxious

Posting the shit version of an ok at best meme

Real but way overblown.

More like roid irritability

so will i get trt then at age 20

>>
>More like roid irritability
10000x this

never, they will fuck you around with clomid or some stupid shit

so i should do it myself then right

You should get a trip so I can filter your whiny questions.

stop ban dodging please no one wants you here

haha np i was hust kidding with that extra comment

Hello fellow illegal steroid users!

I just love going to the gym and having sex with all of the cute girls there. I was just wondering where you homies get your illegal steroids, because I, too, need more illegal steroids to get my pump on! Any names, addresses, and/or websites would be very helpful in my search. Thank you!

I get all mine from a laptop salesman named alex

How do you train on cycle? I'm thinking about running PPL twice a week.

Thank you! Could you perhaps give the Full name, address, phone number, and Social Security Number of this Alex? it would help em get in contact with him. You know, for illegal steroid purchases!

Attached is proof that I am a real weightlifter who really uses steroids, for real.

Something tells me you're a cop..

Nahhh it's all Gucci amigo. The dudes swole as Arnold, he's legit.

Why that's completely ridiculous, my good friend! As you can tell, I'm an authetnic bodybuilder just like the rest of you all here, who just wishes to purchase some illegal steroids!
As more proof, here's a picture of me at a music festival with many beautiful women. But because I am a homosexual, like all of you, I am not interested in them at all!

my buddy was wondering if I wanted to buy winstrol off him. I've never used anything before except for creatine in high school. Should I buy it?

read the op you quoted

Yes, I too would like to know how to get some of this "Winstrol". I've been injecting creatine for many years and would like to move on to harder things. Please, give more information when you have it.

Related picture that shows me after injecting creatine for many, many years. Good stuff!

If things with my gf go south, maybe

OT plz.

what is a t-boy/girl

sry

meme was getting stale until I read "Injected creatine" lol

Trannies.

man, I'm pasty as fuck and I was planning a blast that includes EQ for the summer. I've never taken EQ, please tell me there's hope that it won't make me that fucking red.

When should I start taking my aromatase inhibitor? I just started my first cycle. I did 2 doses of Test E already. Should I start aromasin on my 2nd week?

When sides start appearing.

Who here fell for the /dbol only cycle is a meme meme/?

Arnie did it. All the big guys back in the day did it.

Look at em now!

I'm running 100mg ED with no problems and you're all fucking faggots.

k

anyone have a myprotein referral code? i'm about to order some isolate.

>lol user what are you taking haha ^^

dbol fucked up my liver values for a -very- long time

Are you trolling? Seems retarded to wait until tender breasts. Wouldn't you want to just take a pill a week to prevent it ever getting to that point?

No.

don't listen to bimbo. take it after the 3rd pin. you dont want to feel sides.

Alright lmao I'm done giving advice. #l8r fraud, unsubbed.

Look up AI sides and make your own decision whether you want them guaranteed, or the risk of delaying your cycle sides' treatment by a few days if they should happen

everyone ITT

>nattyfags are jelly enough to resort to this level of funposting
n i c e

>implying im jelly

natties are superior

>natties are superior

yes. studies have proven that ripped ottermode is the most attractive to women. i am in ottermode god mode, if i roided i would become uglier and less attractive to women

>if i roided i would become uglier and less attractive to women

whazup bros

low t confirmed

>yolo
is this 2011?

what you mean?

who says or uses "yolo" past 2012

Hes saying your name is played out and old hat.

Studies have proven I don't give a fuck what a dumb woman's opinion is

1v1 me irl >;c

he better not say it again then >:c

Guys.
I've been outta the loop for 7 years and am going to get back on.
No sources but what is the best ug brand of Test that's out there right now?

Dammit yolo! Post jb pls!

(.)(.)

>reddit.com/r/steroids

Pls post jb... Yolo dammit!

would if I could.
errthing is on my laptop bromo.
stilll havent moved anything over.,

Pls help compile a list of "hair friendly" steroids

>Deca/NPP
>Anavar (unless u get winny)
>EQ (unless they give u watered down test)
>Tbol

And ALLEGEDLY
>anadrol
>superdrol

Cannot confirm either of those, can anyone offer any insight?

superdrol is very androgenic, cant see how it wont rape hair if you are prone to mpb.

anadrol /should/ be safe.

>ALLEGEDLY
>superdrol

allegedly snorting semen cures cancer because i just said so. for real though, if you have even a tiny fraction of a MPB gene whatsoever on you, it will not be hair friendly (at common blast dosages) at all.

Fuckin prop PIP has me limping.

Which doctor can prescribe me shit helping to lose weight?
I have BMI 37 so I qualify for help, but have no idea if I should seek help from dietetician or psychiatrist or someone else.
Maybe I should buy ECA Stack on the side? It's illegal in my country, but I think I'll be able to get it.

Also I've heard that some SSRI and SNRI have side effects like losing weight, I'm going to psychiatrist next month to cure social anxiety, so maybe I'll be able to get something.

The only really useful treatment for fatasses who can't muster up the willpower to just eat less is a gastric bypass.

Low dose test is not that hair unfriendly, just don't go over like 300-500mg for longer periods.

Today marks the completion of my 3rd week on test c 250mg e3d. When do I actually start making gains besides morning boner gains

I do eat less, but eating 1800-2200 kcal per day for 2 months and getting only 5kg loss feels like robbery

Dr.FL should have you covered.

So I have some tests and some tren.
How do I know if the test is working and I'm not just on tren?