Does mewing actually work? or is it all a meme? Post results

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rvjw5xJF8WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur face is genetics

that's a big part of it, but how you hold everything can change things
though this is most notable in development, and chances are OP is an adult, so mewing will only provide very minor results

Yes, resting your tongue in the roof of your mouth facilitates nose breathing and may act as a natural palate expansion agent during development (ideally initated before or during early puberty at the very latest), and may in fact improve facial composition in adults very slowly (over a period of many years, think a decade or more, far longer than the concept of Mewing has been a meme).

It may also be the case that big bolus chewing exerts a favorable influence on facial development. Again, however, it takes time.

only if you start during puberty. other than that, it could take 5+ years to notice a difference. but yes, to answer simply, it does work.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rvjw5xJF8WQ

before / after mewing

Thts a lie. Right is photoshopped, he became tanner, eyes turned into slayer eyes, brows turned straight, and masseter mucles big from chewing gum and more square chin

What if you're a little over a month away from turning 17?

MODS

LOOK
A RUNT
GET IM JANNY

He's asking on behalf of his son, probably.

Couldn't hurt to try, m8.

This. No reason for you guys to sperg out for asking a simple question.

Aren't you a genius.

What is mewing?

wtf is mewing

mew is the sound of my cat makes?

K2 aka mk7
Plus mewing and mastic gum
Plus test is all you need for a chad jaw

got this from another body building forum.
literally first result after one single google search.

What the fuck is this thread about?

You guys are fucktarded.

It's a meme. Proper tongue posture is important, mewing is fucking autism lookism shit. Literally just don't breathe through your mouth and leave it hanging open 24/7 and you will achieve the same effect.

More like wife's son

What is a proper tongue posture exactly?

>not knowing that google tailors your search results to show things you tend to look at more often first

Pic related is me before and after braces w/ rubber bands + consistent mewing for 1.5 years

Approximately a half inch up my butt.

Make sure to wiggle it a round a bit so I know you aren't sleeping down there.

pre-like 15 or 16 yeah it works, a lot of improper facial development is based on environmental factors but there is a point where you've finished growing and cant really change it. People who disagree with this seem to think humans have gone through some significant evolutionary change in the last 150 years that made our teeth and jaws into complete shit which is utterly ridiculous.

while you may notice a bit of a difference by doing it as an adult, most people arent going to be able to tell and it will take years and years for any remote change and even then if you have some bite-issue (open-bite, over-bite, under-bite) you'll always look like complete shit.

Basically, depending on what causes you face to be fucked you probably need extensive surgery first, and then to 'mew' which basically is just normal breathing you slack jawed faggot the mew guy didn't invent breathing properly and keeping your mouth shut or chewing gum / eating harder foods.

>becoming a neanderthal

Guess who it is. Guess again... WRONG

No. After a few minutes they always catch on that you're saying meow.

What did he mean by this?

explain this sequence of pictures to me as if I'm an idiot.

yes if you are under 15

Yes, in adolescence.