What would taking MK-677 and LGD-4033 do to someone who's about to turn 17...

What would taking MK-677 and LGD-4033 do to someone who's about to turn 17? How would it affect them compared to someone who isn't going through puberty anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/442ac6/sarms_faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No idea, I am 33 and on my first lgd cycle ATM. Ask away if you have questions but again, way past puberty here.

How has it affected you?

you notice any ball shrinkage?

How are you cycling it ,I'm planning on doing one cycle this summer after I cut to 170 from 180 then bulk to 185 during the summer, from what I 've read its 8 weeks 10 mg daily then you pct for 3 weeks to recover ( nolvadex)

do you think it with anything else at all? what do you plan to take for pct?

W2c?

take it with*

Nolvadex is always a good pct

Should I take a PCT after cycling both of these?

Honestly, on of the best choices I've made.
My volume per workout 3X as 2 weeks ago, noticing changes in muslces every other day, but more importantly my mood is thru the roof. Horny as a 15 yo too. Also lots of agressivity in a good way, never used to push myself so much, now I go to failure in almost every last set.

Not at all. I'm dosing around 7mg a day and so far so good. Dick is hard as diamonds in the morning and sex is perhaps a bit nice than usual because of the added agressivity

Yeah that is how I'm dosing it, just instead of 10mg I'm doing around 7 (hard to dose powder). Honestly I'm in a "cut" but I find it hypocritical to believe it is, because I am in calorid deficit but muscles are growing. They only way to tell without bf% measurement is by calorie intake.

I was taking creatine until last week, one surprising effect was that my lifts still went up a lot without it and lost water weight, so maybe it helps a bit but I prefer to stay leaner.

Hope that helps, like I said the best thing about it for me is the mood lift, I feel very confident and want to "conquer life" if that makes sense. Maybe I had low T before.

You don't need PCT for MK677. You should take it for LGD tho, just in case. Nolva 20/20/20 after 8 weeks of LGD at 10mg ED is fine.

Suppressive SARMs are a no-go before 18, so LGD-4033 is off the table. MK-677 is theoretically safe as it isn't suppressive though.

Do gains stay if you cycle and pct properly ,I'm only planning on doing one cycle just to try it and if I don't like it I'm just gonna stop after im done.

LGD here

yes

lethargy and hunger are owning me right now

yohimbine. no.

Why?
Where could I get Nolva?

I don't know, but honestly I can see why people say you don't just "take one cycle". It is fucking awesome, I know damn well I will be doing more cycles or I'll hop on a high-dose TRT. Life is too short to be low-t.

Ask for tamoxifen generic at your pharmacy (in Europe). It worked for me and I'm a guy, so it should be even easier for females.

BAHAHAHA

natty's pretending not to be natty.

Whats wrong? afraid of needles?

too much of a retarded autistic fuck to find a good source?

You fucks bash on GNC and supplements but take this bullshit?

When will you Natty faggots learn.

> afraid of needles?

yes, actually.

BRO this shit is hardcore BRO

do i need to take CABER or SUICIDE AI like LETRO bro.

That shit is EXTREMEEEEE

might as well cal it EXTREME MK and LGD stack!!!!!

That shit is waaay better than Trestolone. LOL fucking idiots

Suppressing natural T production while going thru puberty can permanently affect body development as your endocrine system is not finished developing. I would wait a year or two, man, unless you want a serious chance of permanently fucking up your body.

calm down there, lil' Timmy

>too much of a retarded autistic fuck to find a good source?

Who you talking? You a bitch that reports source talk here anyway balding bitch

Yawn

What, are you going to sigh next, autism-man?

>no counterargument so I'll be passive aggressive

lol roiders are so fucking pathetic

Wait, LGD suppresses test production? How would it affect me?
How would MK affect me if I'm still going through puberty? Would it make me grow taller and increase my dick size?

Don't do it until 20 your gonna fuck your shit up ,it's too early and you should be learning how to lift properly now instead of thinking about roids

reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/442ac6/sarms_faq/

Similar effects compared to taking AAS, except you're suppressing not shutting down production. Neither is ideal, because puberty hormones are necessary for development of the body as well as development of the endocrine system itself. The difference here is that SARMs will suppress T, LH and FSH without replacing them.

MK-677's effects on GH levels aren't that extreme. I wouldn't expect much other than better recovery, hunger and better sleep. Studies would suggest its relatively safe to take indefinitely, though, and it's cheap as hell so why not. irc bio is a good place to buy SARMs from, lab quality chemicals.

Didn't think about that before, listen to this user and wait. MK677 is non-suppressive but still not worth the risk of fucking some shit up at 18

LGD isn't roids though
Which one would make me gain more muscle quicker, get a bigger dick, and grow taller? Because can't using stuff like this during puberty make it more effective and affect bone growth?

Just straight taking GH with a doctor's prescription. Go to your GP and ask nicely.

>Hay guise shuld I potential fuck with my hormones during a time when my androgenic hormones are still surging through my system?
Yeah sounds like a way better plan than teaching your body how to throw it into overdrive by lifting heavy with proper form.
Fuck OP why not skip the middle man and fullblast yourself into Zyzz status

You can't keep your gains as easily on roids

You shouldn't even be posting, you underage candy ass. We actually have rules in this desecrated shithole.

Also, getting a bigger dick and growing taller from drugs is pretty much a sailed ship, far as you're concerned. You're going to stay a dickless manlet forever, or you're going to grow on your own

How would MK fuck me? It's not even really in the same category as LGD

It's still mostly under-researched. The long term effects of taking it are unstudied, but for now it seems alright. It would be safer to just get GH though desu

Couldnt I just PCT after?

Don't listen to this guy OP. MK-677 wont harm you as a teen, but it may not be what you want. What are your goals? If you're looking to grow taller/bigger hands/feet/clearer skin/etc. it'll help but if you're looking to pack on muscle you'll probably be a little dissappointed.

Yeah, im looking for something like that. But whats something that'll help me pack on muscle?

>tfw on rad140 for 3 months with good strength and great endurance gains
>muscle gains while losing bf, vascularity an huge pumps
>take literally only 1week off and hop on ostarine for 4 weeks, feels good man
>now in second week of pct, feel great just a bit less endurance in gym
>no suppressionsides in this entire time, hard boners, horny, good mood and no brain fog

It wasn't bunk because the effects were very noticable. Am I one of the fabled suppression-ressistant people?

Anything that will help you with muscle is not something you want to be taking at your age. It'll disrupt your endocrine system.

PCT is for minimizing the after effects of a steroid cycle, it doesn't magically fix the damage done. Your liver and heart don't suddenly get better after you hop off the shit.
If you want the most out of your body you need to hammer down on working out properly and optimizing your hormones naturally or your body is going to have a stunted production of hormones and you'll be stuck being dependent on this shit for the rest of your life

40:30:30 macros heavy lifting and intermittent fasting. At your age everything else will leave you fucked in the long run

>cheap as hell

not for a 17 year old

but hey, what is.

How much actual human testing has that shit really gone through? I mean it could actually cause cancer or some shit.

Basically none.

It's suspected that some of them probably are carcinogenic (it's often the case with things that spike GH or IGF levels) but it's way too early to know for sure.