Redpill me on alcohol Veeky Forums

redpill me on alcohol Veeky Forums

I used to do these autistic drinking sessions where I'd drink a case of beers while gaming the entire evening

Now, I haven't drank in a couple of months
I've just finished college and I've gotten a pretty good job offer, so before I dive into the 40 hours a week thing I got a bit nostalgic
I wanted to do a couple more no limits drinking/gaming marathons before I commit to the 9-5 mentality

Thing is, tomorrow is leg day
How is such an evening gonna affect my training? It's basically gonna be around 10 (?) beers, which is around 400 calories I believe.
Cheers nigguz, imma crack open the first one anyway

I know exactly what website this is from just by the writing

Bartender of 8 years here, and i'm over it.

Drinking was ok when you were young and finding friends and figuring out how to socialize, and could metabolize the damn stuff quick enough to not get the horrible hangovers, but now that's I'm almost 30 (yes i'm a loser, let's talk past that), the hangovers aren't worth it and i've got goals not to gain excess fat.

So i'll still have a drink with friends on a night out, and it'll be fun and refreshing, and i'll know my limit, but no way do you have to slam it the fuck down due to social pressure. Shit, you don't even have to drink if everyone else is drinking around you (this has been a wise decision on my part many, many times).

It doesn't matter how socially acceptable or legal a drug is - if you don't want to do it, don't do it. Or, do it at the right times.

You can drink daily. I drink daily beer, few cans. Altought i never drink heavily when i would get hangover. Moderate beer or wine have been proven to have positive health effects

>t. stoner dudebro who watches family guy

You're gonna feel bloated as shit, dehydrated and low on electrolytes. All those calories are gonna fuck whatever cut or diet you're on.

Not all beer is created equal. Some beers are like drinking a loaf of bread for all the carbs you're gonna absorb.

Beer is likely the least economical way to enjoy a buzz. Depending on where you live, you can get strong, inexpensive spirits for the same price as a 12 pack of beer. Don't go grabbing a handle of Popov in a plastic jug, that shit will tear you up. Go to Costco and get the Kirkland American or imported vodka for less than $20. Mix with diet soda and citrus. Lime works best. That shit will last you weeks rather than hours.

Drink away, but get some water and ibuprofen. I have one of those Das Boot 2-liter glass boots for parties. I usually drink at least one on a night of drinking and feel much better for it in the morning. A little magnesium and potassium doesn't hurt either.

Binge drinking today will absolutely ruin you workout tomorrow. Its wise to skip that workout anyway. But what are you so worried about? Its just one day off. Enjoy your beers today, have a good time and dont even think about it.

OP here
Just woke up and I feel fucked
Good thing my gymbro's are stalling
I'm eating a big ass omelet as we speak
feeling better by the minute

Nice try, gains goblin

This

>10 beers
>400 calories

Maybe they are 10 shot glasses of beer?

yeah I already started
I know that's not accurate

Last night I went out with my family for a celebratory dinner - I went about 1000 calories over my caloric limit. It's going to set me back, what, 2 days? Who fucking cares.

Kek, are you actually for real? You are literally an alcoholic and you actually think that's healthy?

Life is to be enjoyed kid. You can be fit and not live like a hermit.

>gaming marathon
>drinking instead of getting high

Retard.

more like 1400 calories

I'd rather drink than get high. I don't like the way weed makes me feel anymore, and I'm a happy drunk most of the time. Different strokes and all that.

I metabolize alcohol to fast. If I have on beer and spend like 10 minutes drinking it, the effects are too subtle for me to notice. This is like a 4.5% beer but still. I only drink like once a month too. Is this normal?

who cares if it's deemed "normal"

I drink maybe once every two weeks at this point and I used to drink daily. Alcohol is a crutch for many and I have no problem with my sober self.