He doesn't do cardio in his weekly workout routine

>he doesn't do cardio in his weekly workout routine.

Daily reminder that if you don't do cardio, you're a cuck. Have fun with your low libedo and running out of breath while working out

There is no hypertrophy routine that doesn't cause a lack of breath regardless of how much cardio you do

cardo kills gains

I'm not the OP, but you sound fat and retarded. Obviously you fatties who don't do cardio run out of breath a whole lot easier and quicker.

You sound fat and unathletic too.

You'd be pretty dumb to not be at least doing some HIIT.

If you're losing strength on your cut, get athletic

The health benefits that come with aerobic activity do not come with anaerobic activity.

I just do some LISS on the stair master 3 or 4 times a week

I ride my bike 2 miles each way to the gym 4 times a week. So thats my cardio and it honestly does alot over time.

I go for long walks twice a week and listen to audio books, I want to get into HIIT but not sure how to do it since there is no flat ground here and I live in a city

>I don't know how to calculate out the amount of calories lost while doing cardio and understand how to balance my diet accordingly

For real.

"Cardio kills gains" is an old-ass Veeky Forums meme. It's not real advice or facts it's a joke.
Lmfao no fap and sips started the same way but a bunch of you retards keep falling for it.

>trusting Veeky Forums 100%
>Not even once

no cardio burns fat which makes up half of your gains so you can trick yourself into thinking you've gained muscle mass

Cardio everyday? good or bad? Am lifting 3x a week.

If you don't swim then you don't do cardio. Period.

just do it on your off days

maybe LISS on lift days more intense cardio on off?

This.

just ate a pretty large meal over the last couple hours, how long until I can run?

Fatty detected

Run now ya puss

When you feel slightly empty.
2-3 hours is what people usually advise though.

Landwhale detected.