Why do you lift?

Why, Veeky Forums? Why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up?
Why keep lifting? Do you believe you're lifting... for something? For more than your ego? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?
Is it for health? Or aesthetics? Perhaps for girls? Could it be for gains?
Illusions, Veeky Forums. Vagaries of perception.
Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose.
And all of them as artificial as trenbolone itself, although... only a human mind could invent something as insipid as roids.
You must be able to see it, Veeky Forums. You must know it by now.
You can't win. It's pointless to keep lifting.

Why, Veeky Forums? Why? Why do you persist?

I lift things up and put them down.

I lift so I can open jars for my mom

Because I like to.
I enjoy it.
If there is no meaning why do I have emotions?
These emotions are positive to me so if I can keep positive emotions then my life has its own self contained meaning, at least in the space of time.
What else would you have me do?
What else could a man do?
Without it all there is left is to open the door, get on the floor, everyone walk the dinosaur.

Because I am the hero of my own story. And heroes are not supposed to be sickly and weak.

>be manlet
>size 29 pant length
>non existent for 34-36 waist
>regular look like parachute pants
>have to wear skinny or slim
>tfw only Veeky Forums to wear pants again

I LIFT FOR THE USERS

To prove her wrong.

To look at myself and feel good. Plus I need to be a 10/10 to pull 10/10s

>Why does he do the lift?

You just got to be confident brah
Sadly lifting doesn't cure autism as many believe

started lifting because i had 11 inch arms at 6'3"

still lifting after 6 years because i like it

that's it, very simple

we settled this.

Cause I'm tall and study a related topic. Plus it's fun.

millions of years of evolution created all my muscles. Not caring for a gift like this is out of the question. I don't care about girls.

because I choose to

>You just got to be confident brah
biggest lie ever told
Confidence is part of the puzzle but its a very, very small piece of it

You need to have something to be confident ABOUT to get the girl, not just be confident

If i had no education, no prior experience and no references but i swaggered in to a job interview with the biggest confidence ever do you think id get the job?
Similarly if i was the most qualified but i lacked confidence to go to the interview i wouldnt get the job either

Point being, you need both. not just one

this

>Be fatty kid
>Powerignore through all bullies on school/highschool
>Keep getting fatter
>No girls, no sex, nothing
>Somehow lose my virginity
>Later realize that im a piece of useless shit
>Swear that i will change and become a man

So far, i lost 30Kg (started at 126Kg), and still going. Changed from SL to CoolCidada's PPL with a few variation and seeing good results in one month and half.

Final target is @ around 85Kg, being able to do hard calisthenics, good endurance, speed and strength, with a martial art on the side.

I like seeing my progress. And, i have to admit, i like seeing my progress and positioning myself "over" other people, in terms of personal growth. You know, im 27, and, after 25, the older you get, the more people you see just "going with the flow", and letting themselves go and age like shit.

To beat the skeleton and prove everyone wrong

To get fucking XBOX HUEG

I started lifting because I wanted to get jacked for girls.
Now I do it because I do it with my two best friends every day, we're all pretty busy, so working out is time we get to spend together. It's fun to do with friends, and the byproducts of the entertaining side are excellent.

your were right from the start, being a gde is inevitable

spbp

BECAUSE I CHOOSE 2

I lift so I can open jars for your mom too