Suggest some recipes or just good protein loaded foods

Suggest some recipes or just good protein loaded foods.

Really need some advice.

I had a random idea and made scrambled eggs with tuna. I sautéed a small can of tuna to get rid of excess water, added 4 eggs, seasoned and scrambled it.

Came out surprisingly delicious and has almost 70 grams of protein

Chicken.

More.

Snack: Mash 1 banana with 2 eggs, 'til liquid. Nothing else. Hot pan. Make pancakes. Add cinnamon.
Heaven.jpeg
1 banana & 2 eggs will give you ~3-4 pancakes. Make them thinner than regular pancakes or the bottom'll burn before you can flip them.

Have you tried using Google and not being a useless cunt?

same user as Steak tartare: Lean/extra lean ground beef. For 125 gr of meat, add 1/2 shallot, 1 small reen onion (both finely diced) and capers. Mix 1 tablespoon olive oil with 1 tablespoon mustard in mixing bowl. Add everything above+salt-pepper, mash everything into a patty. Serve raw with an egg yolk on top. Add tabasco & Worcestshire sauce to taste.
If raw meat is too hard for you, you can slap it in a pan.

Pro-tip: do not eat before bed, a bit heavy on the stomach.

Chicken wrap niggaaaaaa

Just slice chicken into strips
Slice various veggies into strips
fry it up, add spices
wrap it up and eat

Kangaroo, lean, packed with protein and cheap.

How do you figure? I usually have that for breakfast and 4 eggs is 24-32g of protein and a 5 oz can of tune is 20g. Thats 44-52. Where are you getting this 70 grams figure?

gravity is stronger near me

Chicken caesar salad is my go-to gainz food. Kale, romaine, spinach, sunflower seeds, lots of grilled chicken breast, caesar dressing and some sort of starch on the side, usually baked potato. Tastes good, can get a huge portion of micros and macros from just that alone if you make a bunch.

this is kind of related, but is the protein in jello even worth anything? i heard that it's pretty much useless protein

This 25g back of sugar free jello makes a whole liter of the stuff and the entire thing has 2g carbs, 16g protein, and only like 90 calories, great for dessert

Black beans.

>21 g protein per 100 g
>lots of other healthy stuff --- google

I eat about a kg per day.

>63 gr carbs

no thanks

Local supermarket sells chicken breast, already marinated, comes in at 40g protein and only 1000kj, or 250 cal. Fucking amazing. Also add cottage cheese to everything.

Google Terry Crews Mac and Yeezy

- Chicken
- Beef
- Greek Joghurt / Skyr
- Cottage Cheese

>doing keto

I also cum into it, forgot.

sardines have 21 protons per can.

I'm eating pumpkin seeds right now.
37g of protein in 100g of those motherfuckers.

Protip they marinate the meat to hide any discoloration and smell it was starting to develop.

pic related
+ chicken(or any meat really)
+lrn to make white sauce(its milk)

>A kilo per day

Fuck me I hope you're a NEET.

Too hard to catch

So I've been making these a few times. Once you get the proportions right they are surprisingly delicious (got others to test them out as well, so that has some leverage I guess).

I weighed everything myself though, including the oil and the cheapest brand of flour.

Tuna - 139
Oil - 125
Egg - 96
Flour - 46
Garlic (2) - 14
-------------------+
420 kcals

You can eat them on something though or with a little dip, but they're tasteful enough for cutting. Once you get the patty-format right, the texture is pretty nice, too.

Forgot the onion and the protons. Onions are about 46 for a midsized one.

Total protons: 32.9