How do you deal with the fact that some people are just born beautiful...

How do you deal with the fact that some people are just born beautiful? They get whatever they want by being themselves because they were always treated good and as a result never got shy or socially incompetent.

Other urls found in this thread:

datingsitesreviews.com/article.php?story=only-1--of-tinder-users-find-a-match
elitedaily.com/social-news/men-women-tinder-experiment/1310866/
theblog.okcupid.com/a-womans-advantage-82d5074dde2d#.i180sdg1n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I get the fuck over it

Actually really good looking people are lonely because most assume they're just too good for them and reject them before they get rejected.

>he fell for the good looking people are lonely meme

t. Autist who thinks he's just "good looking"

>They get whatever they want by being themselves because they were always treated good and as a result never got shy or socially incompetent.

that can be a huge drawback actually.

no struggle=no development

nothing to overcome=no resilience

When I see a picture like OP, I'm wondering what she's actually thinking taking a picture like that. the inside of her mind is probably cringey as fuck.

>"ahhhhhh aren't I just looking utterly faaaabulosly pretty todaY! AHH! I may make some tea later!"

>no struggle=no development
You mean you developed a nice personality by being bitter?

no not bitter. redpilled is a better word

more cunning, less naive, more ruthlessly ambitious

its a good bet that someone who takes pictures like that has nothing better to do with their time then harvest attention and approval from their "followers". for doing literally nothing.

its ok though, some man's erection will lead him to adopting her one day and shutting her up in a big mansion where she can take pictures all day and slowly wither

>its a good bet that someone who takes pictures like that has nothing better to do with their time
Posting on Veeky Forums and obviously the superior way to waste your time, wew. Thankfully you developed a good enough personality to post here.

tl;dr being naturally beautiful doesn't exempt you from being a faggot

I have a lot to work on myself, but the idol/hero worship of "beautiful people" is in itself giving them more credit then they deserve, because they did nothing to earn it.

partly why I'm on Veeky Forums because the perfection of the body by work and discipline is something I do respect

You realize a beautiful person can work on his personality too and be vastly superior to you. When you look shitty or medicore no one is going to give a damn about your personality.

>wow, that guy looks so average or even slightly above average, I better find out more about him. Maybe his personality makes up for his looks.

fpbp
Seriously, what the fuck else would you do about it? Pull an Elliot Rodger?

>redpilled is a better word

And your going to storm the mansion after taking that red pill.

I deal with it by having sex with them.

>Doesn't mean they are happier than me. Similar to the way capitalism works. Strict hierarchical levels within society, but in the end everyone who doesn't question the system is happy.

>Someone who is naturally gifted doesn't have the need to improve like I do. This always keeps me satisfied.

>I'm not fucking autistic

I don't deny its an advantage, no one would choose to be ugly.

but the truth is the world is run by men, and no other man with any semblance of ego will give two fucks if your jawline is defined. intellect, ideas, power, inventions, creativity is what makes you valuable to other men. its fitting you post a woman...like I said, it gives her sexual power. some man will own her one day. on that day any influence she had will disappear. the allure guarantees her future stability. she has next to no value in herself.

of course, I'm assuming that...from the trend I've seen of other instagram obsessed, alluring but vapid faces with no accomplishments to their name

I wish I had more confidence but I still tremble in many situations.

I just accept things how it is. I don't mind dying alone either if I engross my time learning new skills and hobbies

Seeing all the sweet qts at work kills me every day.

I like the way you take this opportunity to let everyone know you know how the world really works and women are vapid with no value.

If the world is run by men, and it is in the nature of a woman to use her sexual powers to acquire stability from a man, how is that not their accomplishment.

What does a woman gain in seeking accomplishment in the terms you define it if men are running the world anyway.

Why can't being attractive and landing the best most successful man they can be the value they provide.

You need to let go of that resentment and be at peace with the way the world works in all of its nuance.

>You need to let go of that resentment and be at peace with the way the world works

BUT THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS DOESN'T LET ME SLEEP WITH +4/10S REEEEEEEEEE

>tfw have no idea how good I look
I'm pretty autistic and nobody has ever directly told me whether I'm handsome or ugly and I've never asked so idk
Whatre good signs that you're good looking or not?

>t. bitter ugly 17yo MGTOW
beautiful people live in another level of existence that you'll never know and no matter how much you create fantasies of virtue and values, they'll always rule over you, men and women.

people miring

I can't tell the difference between mirin and people just being nice and i just default assume people are just being nice

if you glance somewhere and catch someone staring at you, they're mirin. People don't look at strangers to be polite user.

Just keep on livin' man, l i v i n'

Life is not fair. Accept reality and move on faggot.

That's cute. It was probably true in high school but in the real world guys aren't fucking cucks who are too intimidated to ask a girl out based on her looks alone. You really think the vast majority of guys have such low self-confidence? I don't even know what to say, you're just a fucking idiot. And I don't mean that as an insult, you are literally just a fucking idiot if you believe that.

I'm too afraid to ask strangers directly out. Does this even work when you look normal? Can I go to a girl on the street and straight up ask her out?

alright
alright
alright

>redpilled is a better word

i was chubby and looked retarded up to highschool, always been bullied and had no friends. then i lost some weight and my cheekbones and jaw grew a lot so i became hot and suddenly everyone loved me and girls started asking me out. if it wasnt for the struggle i would be able to act on that and finally start socializing with people, instead ive been 'that good looking but weird guy'
on positive side i developed a lot of solo hobbies which made me a better person, ive read plenty of solid books, learned few instruments, did thriathlon plus plenty of pullups, learned a few survival skills. most of kids my age were busy drinking and being useless

How do you feel knowing that people like Peter Dinklage and many others accepted no excuses and followed their dreams despite the naysayers and so called "born beautiful" people and they are now in happy relationships and fulfilling their dreams while you are placing all of your failures and lack of taking action on your physical shortcomings?

>they are now in happy relationships and fulfilling their dreams
Whatever you believe.

>you can't be happy or live a fulfilling life if you don't look attractive

delusional

The fuck are you on about? Good looking people don't sit around waiting for people to talk to them, they go talk to people and are well received.

I won't be at less beautiful when I'm old, so that's a plus

I'm good looking, 8 or 9 for some chicks, fit, 6.1 and 190 lbs.
I never received special treatment and it does not make you less autistic ... Worse, most people are jealous without knowing me and at work, people are usually more demanding.
Your statement only works for girls.

The only advantage is sex, I was never rejected by a girl who really interested me

everyone has a hand of cards dealt to him at the start, some people get aces, other's get nothing higher then an 8

that's how the world works, shit's not fair but that is no excuse to just start flicking cards without care because of your bad hand

play it smart, observe others, wait for the time to strike and you might even win a few rounds, you're not going to win the game but nonody is going to take those rounds away from you

also those spergs who say that beautifull people are only, get a grip
that shit only happens in movies to make you believe that life is fair
beautifull people have better mental health and social life then you even after highschool because they don't suffer from the anxiety and paranoia that you got after it
it sucks to be you, there, the only ever acknowledgement you'll get for your plight
now stop flicking your highest cards away without looking, you numbskull!

>The only advantage is sex, I was never rejected by a girl who really interested me
You say that to the friendless, kissless 28 year old virgin here.

There's no way to rationalise it. Accept it as the way of nature.

>They get whatever they want by being themselves because they were always treated good and as a result never got shy or socially incompetent.

This isn't true across the board and I think you're a bit of a cunt for dismissing people's lives like this

No one mentions isolated cases, you fucking faggot. It's called generalizing because it's true for the majority. Calm your autism.

Most of my childhood friends are ugly as fuck but still get laid.
They are just trying ... I know it sounds retarded but it works.
My closest friend weight 220lbs, looks like a modern chewbacca but last year, he exchanged emails with one of his female clients, he founds out she was a 6/10 then he justs randomly sent an email asking her for dinner. Guess what ? She accepted and now they are still together.
Women are just human beings and they are many out there

>It's called generalizing because it's true for the majority.

You have no idea if that's the case, you just imaging that people more attractive than you have it easy because you're a bitter self-righteous child

Im not that guy but you make it seem to easy its deception.
"I just sent out my resumé to a few places and suddently i landed a sweet gig earning six figures a year"
There is alot more to the story than that for many guys, some get lucky but most sadly do not

I wish there were official stats we could use to show how many guys have been rejected, stood up or dumped instead of speculating and youd see that its very difficult and not a matter of "just try"
Fuck sake, Tinder stats showed that less than 5% of guys got a right swipe on their profile and that came from the official stat of tinder itself

it doesnt matter that there are many girls out there, its a question of how many girls to guys there are and right now that ratio is very skewed in girls favor

got a source on that tinder stat?

We're all gonna make it.

>all these pictures are selfies

doesn't appeal to me tbqh, she seems pretty empty headed

I'm not surprised someone avatarfagging like OP would be attracted to empty headed whores to be honest

>tfw really good looking
>fucked up childhood
>fucked up my head
>got really shy and insecure
>worst self confidence
>the opposite gender showed me a lot of attention when puberty hit
>got popular
>i hid in school to avoid everyone

yes, if i didn't had a fucked up childhood then my appearance would make my life much easier. but don't believe that all beautiful people are normal and successful and had it easy in life. im still happy how it is though, i think that this person is an idiot but he is right about one thing, and that is that struggle can turn into something positive (sadly not always though). ugly people who struggled in life often developed a nicer personality (not like the ''redpilled'', like him turn into a really bitter person) and have empathy and are more understanding than others

zyzz is watching

Generally by not focusing on the people who have life slightly easier than me and getting on with doing what I can.

Life is not fair user. Make the best of what you have or bitch, moan, and eat until you find yourself in a FPH thread.

reminder that these are the people giving you advice on lifting and dating

Couldnt find the exact same study but i found another one where it was polled independently and showed a 14% approval rating for guys

datingsitesreviews.com/article.php?story=only-1--of-tinder-users-find-a-match

This might also prove a point
elitedaily.com/social-news/men-women-tinder-experiment/1310866/
Guy is way beyond average looking and only held a 27% match rating

This isnt tinder related but online dating related
theblog.okcupid.com/a-womans-advantage-82d5074dde2d#.i180sdg1n
>If a woman messages first, everything changes in her favor

I wish i had saved that original tinder stat point but there is a real abundance of evidence that girls have it alot easier in dating and this comes at a guys expense.
Overcompetition favors consumers and guys are the competitors while girls are consumers

can r9k please go back to their board and never leave again

this is so fucking cringe worthy

>more cunning, less naive, more ruthlessly ambitious

what the fuck am I reading

This is satire, right?

Holy autism Batman!

>ow do you deal with the fact that some people are just born beautiful?
feels good man, but I still have to take care of my bod to make it perfect.

That only works for girls tho...You can't get very far being a man, beautiful and autistic at the same time. I know from my own experience.

Iktf. Tall poppy too.

A lot of people are fucking boring though bro.

you are cringy as fuck

I think it's better to grow into your looks. I was born cute, spent my teens as a fat mess, then got fit and totally grew into myself (if I do say so myself...)

Essentially it forced me to develop a personality to make friends and attract guys. It means I have social skills, but this is balanced out with crippling self doubt. Also an extreme dedication to never get fat again.

If I'd have grown up thin and pretty, I would have been the world's biggest cunt.

>claims to be redpilled
>has yet to realize that beautiful people are smarter, more capable, stronger, more moral, kinder and just all around superior human beings to incels

I try to put my dick in 'em

Except they believe they can accomplish anything, meaning they never developed fear or anxiety.

Fear is the number one reason people don't achieve their goals.

First post best post. Only decent answer, really.
Only beta bitches (you guys, Elliot Rodgers, /r9k/) complain about it.

Go on shooting sprees to satiate the REEs.

Bitter cuck, like all other redpills / /r9k/.

Real talk, autist boy, how much contact (face to face) do you have with other humans on a daily basis? Are you a virgin? Do you have friends (online doesnt count) with whom you hang out with?

Why is it on Veeky Forums I see this girl the most?

Not that I'm complaining.

this

it's a real revelation when you sit down at an international conference where the smartest and most successful people in your field have all gathered

> tfw everybody is attractive and symmetric

they don't dress all that well and are not in the best shape possible, but it is immediately perfectly clear that looks correlate with brains and successfulness extremely strongly

>get whatever they want
Lol no. Op you're obviously ugly, delusional, and bitter jelly AF.

wow

what the fuck, this is the most disconnected from reality post I have ever seen

even in a field like compsci you will be incredibly more successful with good looks. Everyone will instinctively look for advice to you, and wait for your commands and decisions. Even if you are not actually the boss/PI/whatever

Hush, let the little virgin believe his own narrative. He's inconsequential.

So improve yourself. You sound like a boring cunt who just spends his life at home, watching chink cartoons and doesn't put in the effort to actually become a better guy/actively talking to chicks face to face.
You're mentally weak and resent those who are better than you, simply put and find excuses that fit your "poor me" narrative".

be one of them

Bestest girl gets most attention, it's natural.

breh's should I just get the surgery and fix my cheeks? they're not bad but they're the only thing stopping me from having the chad face

Every time you feel sad that someone is better than you, just remember, you're better than many people as well, if not for being Veeky Forums than just off of the genetic lottery.

You wouldn't reject her, would you?

>You wouldn't get approached her, would you?
fixed that for you senpai

I would. I'm not into weeb shit.

>You wouldn't get approached her, would you?
>fixed

But sometimes I stare at people cuz they're ugly or something like that.

>not bitter
>redpilled
Pick both lad

Life isn't fair.
Equality is a myth.

Focus on what is within your control.

Just what the fuck do you think it's like being conventionally attractive? I can't speak for women but it's not like I get free grades in school and I get random job offers based on my looks.
Start living in reality and stop blaming your shortcomings on everyone around you.

Only acceptable answer

ahahahah

I can just imagine you loser manlets having pictures like this framed on you wall.
>i can make it come one yeah :)))
>look thats a midget! and he has a gf :))

Reminder that this is your average/pol/ user

reminder that shills are not present on all boards

TFW born beautiful but also shy and socially incompetent.

ITS ALL A FUCKING MEME

nah you're ugly

post pic lmao

rekt
e
k
t

she's a cosplayer. it's a hobby. by simply having a hobby she's automatically less empty-headed than most women.