Is a girl being thicc unhealthy...

Is a girl being thicc unhealthy? It seems like thicc girls are called fat but their stomachs are flat and the fat distribution is feminine...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/amyscruton/?hl=en
instagram.com/JANAEGIRARD/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fat distribution on the hips and ass is healthy for a woman. Stomach fat isn't.

We'll, I mean oatmeal is pretty thicc and we Veeky Forums browsers gotta eat oatmeal and squat to get stronger and bigger, so I wouldn't say it's unhealthy.

They're called fat by flat jealous women and gay dudes.

Now post more of her.

This. OPs pic related probably gets knocked up easily. She has a shit ton of estrogen.

Pic in OP is high test but not thicc
This girl is thicc

how the fuck is this physique even possible natty???

that's a funny way of saying, 'fat coal burner', user...

friendly reminder that a ton of these thicc chicks have actually had cosmetic surgery

what is unhealthy is the amount of cocks girls with bodies like this take in their lifetimes

TRUTH

instagram.com/amyscruton/?hl=en

instagram.com/JANAEGIRARD/

So much salt...does it hurt so much that said coal has a better sex life than you? You who think yourself a superior specimen, can't even have all the women he wants. Kinda sad isn't it?

No she's fat, OP was bang on

no it's not

based thick fapper

Thicc girls generally blow up and become whales by the time their 25. So no its not healthy.

That's because they ride their genetics all the way to Chad's cock for too long to realize they've gotta maintain their body if they wanna look good into adulthood

when the fuck did this become a Christian board? everyday I see you fags bitch about the fact that hot girls aren't virgins. jfc outside of this shithole MOST people aren't virgins

They say being slightly overweight is healthier than being slightly underweight.
Realistically though the girl in ops post, assuming she maintains, her thiccness probably won't have much of an impact on her life span as long as she eats healthy and exercises.
I doubt a few pounds in that regard will change your lifespan much, especially when there are so many other genetic, cancer, accidental ways for it to shorten as is.

However the fatasses trying to pass themselves off as thicc will probably die earlier.

It's not unique to Christfags that most guys don't want a girl that's fucked ludicrous amounts of men and women. I'm not expecting a virgin but i am sick of dating girls that end up confessing they've made 30+ "mistakes"

mfw that girl used to be anorexic

christ

White male insecurity: the post

Sweet mother of FUCK who is that walking portrait of divinity?!

Some thicc girls are predisposed to this body type and will forever have big tits and big ass no matter what they do. The stomach is the key to if they're fat or not.

How is she a coal burner? She's already some sort of ethnic anyway lol, not like she's white.

edgy brahh

I literally feel close to cumming just staring at this chick. I just want to cuddle her body like a giant pillow

This goes for a lot of girls. Most of my old classmates put on a noticeable amount of weight once their teenage metabolism slowed down.

Thank you

its ideal for breeding

No, that's true. A fat gut on a chick is a death sentence.
Fat on the hips and thighs is actually very healthy.

Excess fat distribution isn't healthy. The girl in OP is fat, you're a shill if you think thicc is healthy/attractive its just glorified fat girls

Thicc isn't supposed to be fat

There's a massive difference between a girl with actual big tits and ass and one with flabby tits and ass
The ones with fat feel awful and disappointing
You want one with glutes and breast tissue not flab

This. She better be able to diddly 2pl8 at least if she wants my dingdong.

You are aware that white is an ethnicity too, right? Some sort of ethnic... Yeah, she is human.

Cucks. Consider suicide.