Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not husbando mode.

Nah just fatt

Fuck klokov
Marry justin
Kill steve

Best lifts to get big thighs and huge ass?

Don't get me wrong, I'd still smash dat, but he's a tier below my husbandos

>all this thinly veiled /homobait/

not to say it isnt effective, keep going pls

>tfw can never achieve bearmode because bonelet

gonna get thicc af following this

>month 1:
seated btn press 3x10
curl 3x10
squat 1x20
pullovers 1x15
dips 3x12
squat 1x12 (lighter)
pullovers 1x20
chin-ups 45 total
stiff leg dl 1x10

month 2:
1 arm presses 3x12
concentration curls 3x12
squat 2x15 superset w/ pullovers
bench 5x10
incline flies 5x12
squat 1x15 @ bw
rows 3x12
assisted chins 3x15
still leg dl 2x10

month 3
monday/thursday:
3x5 btn press
3x12 lateral raise
rows 5x8
chins 5x8, 1max assisted
his shrug 3x20 ss pullovers

tuesday/friday
squat bw 1x15, 1x12
bench 5x8
incline press 5x6
trx flies 3x12

how do I get my obliques/V line visible at higher bf% levels?

Squats.

I'm trying but i've been playing too many shows late at night with my band and my apetite and nervous system is fucking fried so I'm averaging probably around 3200 cals a day and not drinking nearly enough water where it should be around 4500 a day. Feels bad man. My fault though for being a huge pussy.

I'm 6'2 and 205 lbs.

You're gonna make it brah. My problem is binge drinking. Once every 3 weeks roughly I get completely fucked up and don't eat/eat crap/lose half a week of training.

Guys, im new.
Anyways, how long am i suppose to do the get-strength guide?
I feel likenive plateaued

>be thicc
>have mild gyno

KILL ME

Until you hit intermediate progression i.e. you can't progress session to session linearly. Then switch to an intermediate powerbuilding routine.

Do exercises that work your obliques or lose fat

>Do exercises that work your oblique

1. will that shit give me wide hips look?
2. which ones to do and do they work like the abs aka can train them every day?

I'm doing compounds and hanging leg raises for my abs and seem to be working i guess

the whole point is to lift heavy too

Can I get thicc as a manlet?
I have barrel chest if that helps.

You can get thicc at any height given that your wrists are over 7 inches.

How do i get my bf to be thick?

Cook his meals, reward lifting heavy with fucking.

You see, if I get that shape, I'll probably start getting other guys looks. And if they're twinks, thats not necessarily bad.
I'm not gay, just really like the ideia of subjugating effeminated twinks.

Ditto. No homo.

Tfw 6.5 in wrists

this guy is a manlet. he's like 5'7" and he's thicc af

Probably not for (You) then. You can try though, just don't get too fat, small frames don't suit being over 15% bf

does anyone have any info on the first pic? I always see it but cant find a source.

Justij Lascek

>tfw want to be thicc but I'd have to spend all my money on clothes
>tfw 60% of my wardbrobe is high fashion/designer from when I was really into being "Veeky Forums"

I'm very conflicted. Currently 6ft1 @ 190lbs, so I have potential somewhat, but I'd have to sell most of my stuff and buy new things. This is the one time buying expensive clothes has really shot me in the foot

Just gain slowly mate, literally no point throwing 20kg on in a year since most of it will be wasted fat. Build up to thicc over time and adjust clothing accordingly, don't throw the old stuff until you're sure you'll maintain a heavier weight if you spent big