How are my macros: 238g carbs/ 68g fat/ 83g protein. ?

How are my macros: 238g carbs/ 68g fat/ 83g protein. ?
I am 19 year old male, 84 kg, 5'11 ft, 20% body fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGoE4X7ihdA&t=172s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you mean 183g protein? Cause if not, wtf are you doing?

Lol. Plz be a typo.

Are you trying to cut? If so, replace 100g of carbs with 100g of protein. If not:

I would add atleast 100g of protein, more fat (important for your hormones) and a bit of carbs. To try and aim for 2900 kcal, then keep adding 200kcal if you don't see any progress.

Preferable go for 200g of protein.

I use cronometer to track my food and 83g of protein literally puts me at 149% of my protein requirements. Seriously you think I need more than double this? Why?

If you're active in any way or growing protein requirements go up by quite qma lot.

The idiot saying 200g has brain damage or something tho. Even doing the overkill that is g protein/lb bodyweight you're under 200 lbs. 100g off carbs and onto protein is not a bad suggestion.

because to grow muscle your body needs roughly 2g of protein per bodyweight(kg) or ~0,8g per lb

I dont see whats to hard to understand about this. Your body 'does just fine' consuming only 30g of protein per day also. You are gonna live just fine but you wont build any muscle.

>Like 30g extra protein is gonna be overkill

Just aim for 200, it's easy to remember, and once the noob gains kick in, you wont need to increase your intake.

It's not like 200g has any negative side effects vs 170g.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGoE4X7ihdA&t=172s

"the top end of the scale resistance athletes could require is 1.6-1.8grams of protein per kg."

Don't listen to this broscience OP

how can a poor guy get a lot of protein? I do liter of milk a day. And I would increase my protein intake if there was a cheap way except for GOMAD

you can't. give up.

A liter of milk? That's nothing. Eggs are super cheap, milk has ~32g/L, chicken thighs are cheap, beans are cheap/

Whey protein (cheapest in terms of g protein/$)
Lentils (25g proton/half cup)
Chicken Thighs
Pork Tenderloin (where I am, you can get a kilo for $6 and it's basically pure protein)

I already eat chicken thighs eggs and fish, but I buy my food prepared. I am a student and have no place to cook. Can't buy whey protein, because already bought a mass gainer, and have to pay rent for 2 months.

Swap your carbs and protein nd you're golden

What the fuck is the pic?

5 lbs of raw chicken breasts are like $10 at the grocery and that's a shit load of meals if you're eating about 200g of cooked chicken with each meal.

is.. is that a cat penis?

I think it's a cat benis

Can you afford an outlet powered steamer? You need to switch to cooking your own food man, for your wallet and your health.

protein is a meme

Looks like a bobbitt worm.

increase fats to 120g atleast, also increase protein to 110-130g and lower the carbs, you are already 20% bodyfat you dont need carbs to get fatter

Fellow macro tracker- if you're cutting I'd say 60f/300c/140p

you need 5x protein per lbs

so you need about 500g a day

83 is waaaay TOO LESS

check some studies nigga, all of them tell you that u need 1g per kg but theyre bs trust me you need 10 per kg

>TOO LESS

lol 238g carbs
enjoy being fat

Don't listen to idiots on a hungarian knitting board. The fact is the average male needs about 0.8g per KILOGRAM (not pound) of bodyweight. Someone who is very active and lifts weights will up that to anywhere from a gram to 1.8 grams depending on activity level

naaaah maaan you need 10 grams per lbs

trust me

t. Anecdotalman

You need an absolute minimum of 150 grams of protien a day. The recommended amount is 1 gram / lb lean bodyweight. So figure out your bodyfat and whatever your lean mass is, you need that many grams of protien.

If you are cutting, reduce carbs to 200-150, you don't need that many carbs, your fats should be fine, although 80 grams would be ideal.

If you are bulking, you need 300-350 grams of carbs, and 200 grams protien minimum, fats should be OK at 80-100 grams.

so no matter what species gender age height weight sex whatever i need 150, which is a constant, literal value? nigga where are your mutable variables

fuck your functional programming ass

haslelfags GTFO

It's a cestode, also known as a Tapeworm.
t.Biologist

>new gondola
Ty

Your BMI indicates you are overweight, if just barely, but you claim 20% body fat.

2g is actually super high.
1.5g per kg is actually a good line for athletes. If you are paranoid however, there is little harm for a skinny person to overeat protein.

Cottage cheese. Shit's dirt cheap and delicious, way higher in proton than yogurt

thats a weird looking penus

OP said hes 84 kg

84*2.2*.8= 147.84 lb lean body mass

Which is 147.84 grams of protien based on 1 gram per lb lean body mass. I rounded to 150 to make it easier for him.

Anyways I already said in the post you gotta calculate your lean body mass to figure out required protien intake, which would change if he built more muscle.

All of this is in the fucking sticky which you would know if you actually read it.

PLEASE READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

Oh and the .8 is because if he is 20% bodyfat as stated in the OP, then his lean body mass is .8 of his weight and 2.2 is conversion from kg to lb.

Buy a fucking counter top electric stove and cook you twat

>mass gainer at 5'11 84 kg