This it. I do not care anymore, it is time to get big and ripped, no matter what it fucking takes...

This it. I do not care anymore, it is time to get big and ripped, no matter what it fucking takes. This summer I am going to do it, no more fucking excuses, no more fucking half-measures.

I am going to do the Munzer -cycle. Yes. The last one which he did before he died.
>Why? You gonna die! It´s not healthy bro!!
I´m not gonna die and even if I did, who cares? It's better to be a lion for a day than a mouse all your life

>Weeks 1-10:
ephedrine, clenbuterol, captagon or small dose of amphetamine, cytomel
>Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate, 152mg daily of parabolan 150mg daily of dianabol,150mg daily of halotestin ,20 IU daily of HGH, 20 IU daily of Insulin
>Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron,152mg daily of parabolan, 250mg daily of winstrol tabs,150mg daily of halotestin, 50mg daily of winstrol inj,24 IU daily of HGH
>Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron,100mg daily of winny inject, 200mg daily of halotestin,400mg daily of winny tabs, 24 IU daily of HGH,Insulin daily, IGF-1 daily

I don´t fucking care what it costs, I have 30,000$ saved up and once in my life I´m going to get fucking ripped, get so fucking huge and striated. At the end of that cycle I will get all the fucking diuretics possible and just in time for a huge open air techno fest in my city.

Why.

A slow and painful death maybe?

Fuck off blogposting scum

You're just hoping to get someone to do that shit for le epic screenshot, right?

You are literally going to die before you go to your shitty festival

Also where the fuck are you going to find all that gear and i dont think 30k is even enough for that

Mental illness.

fuarkkkkkkkkkkkk great decision. Get shredded cunt!

Please vlog this while wearing mad scientist gear. Post links. Thanks.

Please post a before & after if you don't die

/r/equesting screenshot of the guy who did a massive stack and ended with lifetime 20% liver functionality at best.

Andreas Münzer was the sickest of all those cunts.

Well he died because of all the roids he banged.. but at least he knew what it felt like to be below 5% bodyfat, r-right guys?

lol, youre going to do the same dose as an elite bodybuilder who have already done years of steroids and needs lots of different substances to get a good effect?

Youre pants on head retarded. I bet you cant even bench 225lbs

This. Also take blood and stool tests at least every week and post 'em

500mg test E Daily?? I hope you meant weekly bro

This is a great way to get your fucking retarded existence out of the gene pool. Good luck OP.

>witness me: the post

Fuark post a log on the AAS section of FitMisc or keep posting updates on /fraud/ with a trip if you're serious

this is some fucking shit OP and if you're actually doing it i hope you make a trip and post results. munzer looked like a walking piss jug of straited piss shit and it's a shame you cant get like that without fucking your shit up but if youre willing to risk it thats cool. really interesting idea

Building an insane physique takes time & dedication, years on years on years of training and dieting. You aren't going to run one huge cycle and look like Munzer. Don't be a stupid fuck.

>20 IU daily of Insulin
>20 IU

enjoy your coma :)

t: diabetic

start with 3, if you get weak and light headed eat sugar

You WILL die if you pin 20 iu fast slin in one dose.

first you need to have some mass. How about a blast for a year or two and get bigger by the day?

Do it dont forget to tape the suicide

>Some of the specific autopsy findings were an extremely muscular physique with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat, a liver that contained numerous table tennis ball-sized tumors (with half the liver consisting simply of a crumbly mass that was similar to polystyrene), shriveled testes, and cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g).[3]