Airswapped. How much lower can it go? Worst ICO ever

Airswapped. How much lower can it go? Worst ICO ever.

i dunno but this has JUSTed me the hardest

why did the ico bubble pop at the worst fuckin time?

what is airswap

Lmao you actually bought this shit?

Stop crying. Did you expect giant profits in 2 weeks? This will get a nice boost in the coming weeks, and inpatient babies like yourself will miss it.

> because of reasons that dont exist therefore I have made no attempt to articulate them

>significantly below ICO price
>garbage Telegram
>no reddit community
>no memes
>no marketing
>just airswapped

Kek, one look at that comedy infested "team" sent me packing. They have all the bases covered for a SJW rainbow dream team - homos, pajeets, dykes, kike professor from israel, cucks, and other all stars - was too rich in memeing to take them seriously.

They are releasing their beta, and if you hold this without knowing that you are the dumbest of the money.
Recently everything has went under ICO price due to forks and shit.
>muh social community
>muh memes
Get a life.
>muh marketing
The fact that they are quiet at times of turbulence is a good sign you absolute goob. Expect big new after nov fork.

How much have you lost so far?

Bought for 3.3ETH at iCO price.

Im in the same boat, and still holding atleast until the Beta

muh vitalik's vision

FUCK I thought Brock Pierce in the team would mean he makes same shit as EOS, why would he scam for 30 Million if he already showed that he can scam for 1 Billion? Fuck why is that fucker so high on crack

Nigga scams and is a known pedo. Trips confirm.

this one is good. low is only temporary.

will go up by 1000% in the next 6 months

AST holder here. We actually have good holders, look at the stats on their medium blog.
96% of people who participated in the pre-sale is HOLDING their tokens.
20% of people who participated in the main-sale have deposited their tokens on an exchange(liqui/binance)

It's all because of one single groupe who farmed Philippines whitelist accounts and dumped it all on holders.
The bearish trend of the market doesn't help.
AST is in red because nobody wants to buy it : people don't believe in Airswap and mocks AST holders because we got JUSTED.

And you know what ? They're fucking right.
It's normal for someone to mock someone else because they failed because they were to greedy.
But I still believe in them, I'm still holding and I won't sell. You don't want to buy because there's no marketing ? No communication but just a black hole. You're goddamn right.
I did my research, I've read the whitepaper, I've read the token distribution : for me this is a buy.

God damn right!

Among the handful of tokens that would hit a market cap of 1B next year, this would surely be one.

>He bought it because an anime-avatar shilled him into it

its not about giant gains when its on exchanges with 70% ico price

and bitcoin will go up 10000%