how do i fix my teeth /fit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbzmcNspNiw
faceliftdentistry.com/overbite/correcting-overbite-without-surgery.html
dentaltravelpoland.co.uk/
avestatidning.com/allmant/flyktingkris-skapar-hart-tryck-pa-tandvarden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Money

They will fall out when you grow older and will be replaced by permanent teeth.
Don't forget to put them under your pillow for the tooth fairy.

You have perfect teeth

Get into a fight for once in your life nerd

getting in a fight is for beta males who think they need to prove something

no you're just a weak fag

ooga booga

Thats a perfectly fine scissorbite. You dont need to do anything

Rekt

>always told I have good teeth throughout youth so no need for braces
>recently noticed two front teeth on bottom row are separating
I'm fucked

has anyone here ever gotten surgery to fix their teeth? i'm considering it

>on bottom row
that's not common

Having straight white teeth most adds 3 points to your face. When i had UK teeth i had no confidence after i got straight white teeth my confidence went through the roof.

fuck my overbite. the dentist said braces wont fix it and i have to drop like ten grand or so on removing the back row of my top teeth, fuck that.

If specification helps, it's one that's tilted slightly forward, they aren't splitting left and right.

Do you have an over-bite? It's hard to tell from your pics.

But to start with you probably need braces, followed by a surgical procedure like this: youtube.com/watch?v=gbzmcNspNiw

That can take like 3-6 months to heal fully and then you'll be okay.

Cost ranged quite a bit, depending on where you live according to CostHelper, orthognathic surgery cost in the United States can range from about $20,000 to well over $40,000.

Go to Poland.

Got braces + all wisdom teeth removed. Paid 400eur to wisdom teeth, done by a top notch surgeon (recovery time - 3 days). Braces cost me around 1000 euros + 300 euros for monthly visits, + around 400 euros for transport (I had to commute from Germany).

That's like 1/5th price of what I would have paid here for a shit brains tooth docta.

>that reflection

I really doubt they'll give the same offer to a non-citizen. Europe seems to have the best set-up for this kind of thing, even Canada is super expensive unless you can prove it's causing you extreme pain or something.

Btw, you can do this cheaply using something like ryanair to fly in and out. + All the polish docs know english and you can chat up cute receptionists.

Well, they did + my own german insurance paid for some of the prep work (fixing up some teeth, cleaning them beforehand, etc.)

Invisaligns are like $3000 and you don't have to deal with fucking braces

Braces are literal torture devices. They even make you turn the fucking cogs yourself like some fucking masochist

Ok, misunderstood you - yes, you might have some issues getting your US insurance accepted, but still, even if they do hike the price up, their money is like monopoly money so you'll end up paying... 2/5ths of what you'd pay in the US.

I was under the impression that the OP was in the UK, but if he's from the US then I can only suggest doing the oral surgery part in Poland (surgery + transport + hotel is going to be cheap as fuck), but do braces at home.

I don't know what these guys do - faceliftdentistry.com/overbite/correcting-overbite-without-surgery.html - but they claim to be able to fix overbites and chin's without surgery or braces. They don't actually say what they do though... and all the 'after' photos look like face teeth.

not really
as far as medical services they don't really care who you are here in Poland

I think they'll be happy knowing they can get everything in cash without someone trying to haggle them down.

They were happy with me cause I was coming in regularly, paying cash, going for all sorts of extras (wisdom teeth for around a 100$ a pop? HIT ME!)

my bad, I guess this is part of your tourist industry there: dentaltravelpoland.co.uk/

kek

>dentaltravelpoland.co.uk/
You can get a lower price if you google "dentist in " where city is something like gdansk, szczecin, warsaw, etc. - you'll find a few offices that cater specifically to medical tourists (they even provide hotels), but also some regular places. If you find a normal looking place with a flashy and newish website, definitely shoot them an email.

Lift

Thanks man, I honestly never would have thought of going abroad for dental / surgical practices but this actually looks like a better option that a lot of the more local places which are for some reason like triple the cost or more.

it does make sense when you consider that there's plenty of people in 2nd world countries who have finished their 10 year medical schools and don't mind getting paid 20k$/year (that kind of money literally makes you rich here)

>tfw you live in Sweden so you get all your money stolen from taxes
But hey atleast dental care is free until 19

and all your women and children gang raped by refugees

have fun. swede

>and all your women and children gang raped by refugees
Not all. Not even one percent.
Sweden is fucked but it's not like the /pol/ meme

i was just being facetious for a laugh.

Ironically refugees are putting unprecedented pressure on the dental care in Sweden
avestatidning.com/allmant/flyktingkris-skapar-hart-tryck-pa-tandvarden

well, yeah. Letting in 10+ thousand dependents a day will put stress on pretty much every social service and create a significant burden for the working class / taxpayers.

Add to the fact that the culture of sweden, liberal schmucks, is at complete odd with the culutre and values of the new-comers and you've got a pretty tight situation and thats not even counting the whole 'rape' thing. Or the fact that Swedens population used to be majority female and now, thanks to pretty much all refugees being male, they have like 20% more men than women.

Most swede girls are pro gang-rapes because they've lived around cuckolded men their whole lives though so at least they're enjoying this, see, somebody wins.

/pol/ plz

Rate my teeth lads.
Should I get braces? Nothing wrong with my bite, but they look horrible. It would cost me nothing but I don't know if i could stand having braces for two+ years and then getting a tooth implant desu

Rate my teeth lads.
Should I get braces? Nothing wrong with my bite, but they look horrible. It would cost me nothing but I don't know if i could stand having braces for two+ years and then getting a tooth implant tbqh

Are you missing teeth ? Do you have like 30% less teeth than the average human ? My teeth are crooked also :(

No, I'm only missing this tooth.

Well what do you expect? They live in a sandbox and fuck goats.
No dental care there.

missing that tooth is the cause of all your problems

I know

nothing said there was offensive till the very last line, everything else was just pretty standard facts that even liberal news stories report on and talk about. Please stop being so sensitive. The last line was a joke.

BUMP

What should I do to fix my bite? Last time I went I got some cavities done and now I keep shifting my teeth I cant keep my mouth closed it's annoying.

Fuck off to your safespace.

everyone in this thread google orthotropics and then fuck off