How do westlers get so jacked? Im a skinny 21 year old, I've been inspired by my heroes to get jacked like them

How do westlers get so jacked? Im a skinny 21 year old, I've been inspired by my heroes to get jacked like them.

It's their job.

creatine and protein powder

just fucking work out, i hate these
>how do i into x mode
>routine to look like this guy
or
>this is my goal how to do it
the way your body looks once you're Veeky Forums is totally dependent on insertions and frame, there is no training method to look like x just get in shape and the results will be whatever they are

Steroids, lifting and eating right. Jfc you ask this every day.

More like steroids and lifting

>I'm a skinny 21 year old

All is not lost friend

>How do westlers get so jacked?
not all of them, only the ones who win

look at those veins op, its just a lotta milk!

If you watch WWE you will see that most of the guys are not. In fact only the ones who get injured for sometime or the ones who wrestle a little bit get jacked because they have time to train and go to the gym, the other guys have to wrestle almost every day and cant do a good routine

Ck

>SEETHING

That and i believe they clamped down on roid use to shake the bad press for drug abuse

None of them have abs, most are pretty tubby. All of em look natty.

>natty

God I'm glad wwe didn't sign this finger bending meme.

Wrestling is 10x harder than lifting.

>Implying WWE gives a shit about part timers roiding

I'm beggin ya

Does carter post outside of /asp/

Goddamn wrestling is fucking boring now. Where are the dangerously unstable or seriously narcissitic or dudes who honestly wanted to play heros and villians and coked up wrestlers of yesterday?
The fuck is going on with the WWE?
No one even uses face paint or has cool costumes anymore!
Fucking irony faggots ruined any ability for anyone to have balls or a personality.

Remember that one guy who lost his shit at that fan and blew up at him on instagram?
Dude could have easily played that up on social media as being a hardcore heel, hell he should have brought in a "good guy" wrestler in on that shit and they had a fued going.

Would have liked to see them meet up at a gym or parking lot somewhere and had a public faked "fight' that was put up on facebook/instagram to play up the impromptu match they're going to have that night.

NOPE
Let's have more bullshti about roman reighns or bring in john cena or the rock to pump some life into the dead corpse of a show for a half hour before nothing happens again.

BAH GAWD THATS GOTTA BE KANE

Finn paints his entire body. I wish Gallows had kept his stupid facepaint though.

I love this neckbeard smark