How does Veeky Forums reconcile with the fact that conservatives are the fattest in America?

How does Veeky Forums reconcile with the fact that conservatives are the fattest in America?

>inb4 Trump is not fat

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dR9m_PS_H6I
stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put a map of the black population next to the map of obese population and you'll see where the problem really is

all americans are fat disgusting fucks with terrible social manners and bad personalities that hate poor people

>it's the those fucking niggers!

They'll blame minorities in red states. As a non-American who has lived in the U.S., objectively the white people from the red states are the ugliest, most disgusting, badly dressed, fat, stupid people on the planet. It's not even funny how awful people from those places are compared to people in NYC, LA, etc.

>op makes thread about conservative americans being fat
>brings up black people

white are a weird race

Lol, and Google a map of Montana Indian reservations and compare it with that map.

I know the OP is bait but it's hilarious

modern conservatives are mostly just people against the spread of Islam which they see as a violent and psychotic belief system due to it's followers getting in trucks and driving over people or beheading people for drawing pictures of their prophet. Which is a waste of time because there is nothing that can be done to stop the spread of Islam so they are just being whiny bitches when they should be converting to islam and following Sharia Law. Now please take this discussion to /pol/ the political board on this site or to IRL where you can walk up to people on the street and ask them this.

This thread is not fitness related by any real means beyond the most tenuous and you're clearly just trolling.

At least they don't want to force you into subsidizing their healthcare unlike fat liberals.

are you telling me that blacks won Trump the election?

>blacks are the cause of america's poor health!
*turns around*
>here's your $80 million NFL contract, Devante!

Whites are the master race.

>drink alcohol and receive government grants all the time
Gee I wonder why native Americans are so fat

White conservatives from red states aren't real people. Like the difference between black people and niggers. The whites from red states are worse than animals.

Well considering that Michigan was a major factor in the election outcome you could argue that they did

>not drinking mouthwash so you have some welfare money left over for chicken fingers and dope

Posted it yesterday, I'll post it again today I guess

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html

Except for the fact that the highest rates clearly overlay with the highest density of blacks. Just look at the Mississippi river FFS.

>professional athletes represent the average person

MODS MODS MODS

This is not Veeky Forums related

Hmm it's almost like they were purposefully fed poison while being forced into containment zones...

>he still can't grasp the irony

Alabama here

Conservative white "people" really are disgusting

Whites haven't done anything good in a long time. The modern white male is a nu-male feminized pussy. I nearly fucking spat out my drink when you said whites are master race. Listen up cracker, no matter how many crackers circle jerk you and try to make up theroes as to why you are the 'master race', just know that logically, you cannot be the master race, as your race is DYING at an alarming rate and other races are reproducing more. Whites use to be master race. but in this modern era. you are not

It's our eternal schism, OP

Not that user, but it is true that Hillary received an unusually low percentage of the black vote for a Democrat. Like, the lowest since LBJ (who is usually credited for being the one to get most of them to vote Democrat in the first place.)

To expand on this, I believe that this is because black culture is extremely misogynistic. Just look at rap music, etc. They'll vote for a half-black man in record numbers, but that does NOT translate into comparable support for a woman.

I live in a deep red state, and the problem is very much conservative assholes. They go on about "constitutional freedoms" when talking about disgustingly unhealthy restaurants. The older liberal people I know make a serious effort to get fit and eat healthy foods, though they really have no idea what they're doing. My dad's liberal and goes to the gym a lot to do cardio. And older conservatives are fatties that chow down proudly on American fast food like McDonald's while watching trash tv like NASCAR or wrestling.

When's the last time you heard of a trump supporter buying organic, or shopping at a farmer's market? Yeah, exactly lol.

>tfw automatically lumped in with these fucks just cause I'm spanish

I need to bulk moer

Fatness isn't limited to one side or the other. Both sides have more than their share of fatties.

However, we CAN safely say that the whole HAES/fat acceptance/SJW thing is exclusively a Democrat invention. Conservative fatties just sit there and be fat, without posting all over Tumblr and Reddit about how beautiful they are and how everyone is fat-phobic for not accepting them.

Middle class college/university whites are awesome to be fair. The people everyone around the globe aspires to be like who changed the world for the better. It's the poor working class whites who need to be genocided for being useless disgusting pieces of shit.

How about this one for you. If you want to break a glass ceiling you need the best of the best to do it. I.e. Jackie Robinson level stoic nobility. Hillshill would've been a severely flawed candidate if she had a cock and balls. Misogyny had very little to do with her loss.

Isn't it just another way of chanting the usual?
>muh freedom muh safespace
is exactly the same: weak people.

Well, do you think it should be a LAW that one can only eat healthy food? And if so, who gets to define "healthy?". (hint: It will be the lobbyists for the various food manufacturers.)

Or do you believe people have the responsibility to educate themselves and make good food choices on their own? And if they fail to do so, they have nobody to blame but themselves? (If so, then congratulations, you're a conservative.)

Well, I was only talking specifically about the black vote.

The only reason Hillary was nominated in the first place is BECAUSE she is a woman. The "powers that be" in the Democrat party picked her for precisely this reason, and rigged the whole nomination process in her favor. Poor Bernie never had a chance. (This is not a theory, this is all well documented by WikiLeaks.)

I hate fat people so much, women are fat

We need to treat snackfoods the same way we treat tobacco.

1. Ban then from being advertised to children, particularly in tv/internet ads
2. Heavily fine snackfood companies for their role in the obesity epidemic. Also require the snackfood companies to fund public ad campaigns about the dangers of shit foods and the virtues of health and fitness
3. Stop subsidizing unhealthy foods (corn, soy) and start subsidizing healthy foods
4. Impose a "sin tax" on all foods with added sugars, MSG, or trans fats

Is go much further than this, but you get the idea. My vision for the future xD

I dream of a healthy nation lol

Good luck. The (((industry))) makes too much money to allow that to ever happen

We need the government to regulate the fuck out of the food industry

Lol this. It wouldn't work the corporations would find workarounds. The people would start making candies/jams/jellies/fried foods at home like in times of yore.
Mentally ill 2 times your idea is shit.

It's a pipedream maybe, but it's MY pipedream. And as we see healthcare costs soar each year to unprecedented heights, maybe we'll start to look into addressing the root causes of the problem rather than simply treating the symptoms. Look at the least obese states in the country, places like California and Colorado. Their food culture has changed drastically over the past decade, and now it's very much in vogue to eat sensibly and educate yourself on these issues.

I have faith that we can largely fix this problem in time, though I do strongly believe it will further divide the country along party lines. Democrats will overall be healthier, happier, and enjoy more economic opportunity. Poor and middle class republicans will continue being fat and stupid, and maybe make the food issue into a political one. Stuffing their fat faces with fattening foods in protest.

Seeing long lines of people waiting to eat at chik fil'a back when there was that controversy over gay marriage brought out my inner bitch. Makes me smile still to think about all the diabetes-ridden conservatives harming themselves in the name of bigotry :)

I know it wouldn't work. Every step of the way the government has fucked us over on health and nutrition, it's really almost too late to do anything.

Dion Lewis is the king of the manlets

>When's the last time you heard of a trump supporter buying organic, or shopping at a farmer's market? Yeah, exactly lol.

Am I supposed to wear my politics on my sleeve and rant about Trump to strangers at every opportunity?

>name fag
>telling the truth ever
Go suck on nigger cum fag

youtube.com/watch?v=dR9m_PS_H6I

No dude. People in the south literally add sugar to candy and call it a dessert recipe, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised a vegan trap is delusional.

baka seems racist Tbh

Those fucking moves! He probably sees time in slow motion. Hot damn

>cracker
>the one who cracks the whip
lol you jus accidentally called us master kek

I thought that was American tradition

I don't see how anyone can really deny that healthful eating hasn't been a part of "progressive culture" for decades now. its only recently started being cool to think about what you're eating, and before then you might have people calling you a hippy or something for eating organic.

And the Republican Party is obviously synonymous with overweight white people chugging soda and beer with corn syrup (like Budweiser), eating fast food daily and watching shows about toddler beauty pageants.

The political divide is in many ways a cultural divide, with those on the left valuing education and health. And those on the right valuing their constitutional right to monster truck rallies and duck dynasty.

Go into any FPH thread. Find all the images of posts talking about thin privilege, small fats, fat acceptance, trigger warnings, etc. etc. I guarantee you 100% of the fatties that post stuff like this vote liberal.

>implying I identify with conservatives and their straight up retarded ideas
I fucking hate cuckservatives almost as much as libtards

That would be liberals

It's very easy to deny you fucking retard. Utah is one of the reddest states in the nation, and near the bottom of the obesity percentage. Equating the Republican party with fat rednecks is a shaming tactic in the same way Democrats are called cuckold hipsters.

Health is a personal choice. Both sides of the political scale are fat, and both usually just blame it on circumstances they claim to be outside of their control. The right usually just barks about freedom while the left simply says the problem lies with thin/healthy people.

Fuck off and die you stupid faggot.

Utah? I think they're a special case, unlike any other state in the nation. With such a high percentage of their population being Mormon, and Mormonism being the interesting case of a "conservative" religion espousing some traditionally progressive values (health, fitness).

Mormons are taught to stay away from things like soda and fast food, and some denominations even actively tell their followers to adopt a vegetarian diet.

Kinda funny you used the vegetarian conservatives to try to make your point lol.

Why are you ignoring?

Why am I ignoring the sourceless and unverified graphs that literally anyone with a computer could have made?

I mean. Do I really need to say it? :P

Here is the source
stateofobesity.org/disparities/

Don't move the goalposts. You said Republican, you added no caveats. Fitness is not a progressive value just because you say it is. And the mainstream Mormon denomination (the one that inhabits Utah) imposes no dietary restrictions beyond drugs and alcohol. You also conveniently ignored the rest of my post.

To reiterate, fuck off and die, you stupid faggot.

Kys commoncuck

Hey I resent that

I'm from Detroit and moved to Arkansas. My experience is that Detroit was full of fat unhealthy niggers, and so is Arkansas. Just happens that the niggers here are white. No real difference otherwise.

Agian doubtfull

I'm from Arkansas. Your not in little rock and Fayetteville seem more active. So west or east AR?

In what way? Because it doesn't fit in with your worldview?

>cognitive dissonance

Learn to spell too, faggot.

Jonesboro

I moved here from Detroit a year ago.

The Walmart here is just as depressing as Detroit. Everyone is fat. Liberal, conservative, don't matter.

The irony is that they can do this because we have a secuakr country. If he had a religious government, not only would they be limited to a specific religious but also a specfic interpretation of that religion. The seperation of church and state is to protect the religious from themselves

Sorry english isnt my first language. I immigrated from SA

>Jonesboro
Ehhh. Might as well be in the further southwest AR. Pretty much the same from what hear.

I live in a very red state, and my extended family fit the bill of your typical conservative American family. They are all fat. Whenever I go see them, the main thing they do is go out to eat, it is how they pass time. They are always going to different fast food restaurants and taco joints, and when they get home they drink and watch television/Netflix. It is repulsive, honestly sickening, but I still love them, they are still nice people. The cities are laid out in a way to promote that kind of consumerism. There is basically nothing else to do than eat, and then stare at screens telling you to buy more screens. Seriously, go to a big city in the south and see for yourself. DFW, for instance, is a fucking great example of the southern consumerist megacity. In rural communities everyone is either fat or everyone is on drugs, high on mcmeals or high on opiates, both are fucked up. I don't care about politics that much desu, I just want these capitalist city planners and fast food restaurant owners would hang from lamp posts and the population would be more evenly dispersed across urban and rural areas.

its trappy chan's new trip,rafaelo you fucking ill midget when are you going to stop trap posting you braindead fuck.

>MSG
I was largely with you until there.

If you're a conservative and not in the top 1%, then you're a huge tool.

You're not wrong. There was a time when being white meant something, but our racial identity has been utterly castrated by critical theory and academia. We are a dying breed. I just hope you guys can learn to be successful nation builders after we're gone.

>NFL
>not full of fat fucks

>he doesn't understand sophisticated satire

People who work out and eat right tend to value hard work and self-improvement, and thus often lean to the right.

>Well, do you think it should be a LAW that one can only eat healthy food? And if so, who gets to define "healthy?".

You are literally HAES. Get out.

The nerd who made this picture tried so hard

how do you reconcile the fact that you're a pussy bitch?

Unfortunately, there is an element of modern American Conservatism that appeals to people on the basis of "You're fine".

>Be dumb. You're fine.
>Be fat. You're fine.
>Be slobs You're fine.
>Be poor. It isn't YOUR fault.

If you think about it, this is the same play the Dems make with identity politics. It's the world that is wrong. You are special without having to do anything.

People shouldn't feel the need to apologize for their lack of discipline or class. But, they shouldn't revel in it, either.

Fpbp

hello pol

Just shut up and die

>Implying I'm a conservashit
Trump is a nigger and so are his followers.