Confido no longer working with Chainlink

> This is the end my LINKtard friends

I'm off this ship. This really shows how far behind Sergey and his team is. If LINK is not far along enough to be used by Confido in Alpha what real hope does LINK have to succeed?

It's going to be a long time holding these bags. It's also suspected that Chainlink is no longer working with SWIFT on their Oracle issues. SWIFT is still a paying customer of Smartcontract for their other services but Chainlink is no longer considered an option to be implemented by SWIFT.

not real fucktard

Is this real enough for you fucktard?

Same. Their product isn't ready yet and the devs won't talk. I'm sure chainlink will be huge in the future but unfortunately I like seeing my Blockfolio in the green so I'm jumping to Req to recover my losses.

nice FUD retard, im on the slack and nothing like this came up.

I'm on the slack too mate and it's true.

I'm on the slack right now in the right hand search, search for Confido. Being on the slack and reading the slack is two different things fucktard.

Holy shit, have you not been following the progress of statements that has been posted in biz? Why would you post two things that say exactly the same thing as your argument?

>I have hands made of paper

Welcome to Veeky Forums - buy high sell low

Did you read the whitepaper fucktard? Oraclrize Alpha Phase - Chainlink Beta Phase.

I'm trying to help others biz tards out because I feel bad for them and you're calling me out for photo-shopping FUD? No wonder nobody ever posts real information here.

Go ahead and ignore this, you fuck

This is telegram, not slack, you stupid as shits

The fact of the matter is Chainlink was too far behind for Confido hence why they changed to Oraclize.

So a project that isn't quite ready yet is going to temporarily hold off on using another project that isn't quite ready yet.

And this confuses you?

Protip: look up the meaning of the words "not yet".

I'm still up. There's no point holding when the dev team doesn't have the investors best interest in mind; which is fine by me. Let them finish their project.

The product will be great one day, but let's face it. We're all here to make money. Why should I stagnate my gains if I know it's just downhill from here.

>If LINK is not far along enough to be used by Confido in Alpha what real hope does LINK have to succeed?

How fucking retarded are you?

This is like saying "I'm 2 miles into a 30-mile drive but I'm giving up because I'm not there yet".

Best post of the day

Transferring money from the impatient to the patient my nigga. Enjoy your shitcoin PnD bags. You'll eventually lose it all when you could've just held this project you knew was going to succeed anyway. The pink wojacks will be glorious.

Well done. You're obviously the retarded one for not understanding the situation.

Link is still above 20 cents because people think they'll actually deliver something in 2018 or something. But they're so far from any real usage.
The talk at devcon is about ethereum smartcontracts, when the point of chainlink is to be for any chain, it's even the fucking name of the product.

Why would I invest for a team that's only 2 miles into 30 after all those years when any competitor with a team that's not just 2 gay autists larping as genius coders of the silent type will go for 1 billion marketcap in a few months ?

If you know of anything else with betterr long term growth potential please share.

Most of us here have known about it for just over a month, I find it laughable that people can have bought in and dumped it all in such a short space of time.

What's wrong with just keeping 10% in LINK for a year? It's relatively non-volatile compared to many other coins.

Nah. I already have orders to buy back in lower, and trust me I will fill them. Unless the dev team announces something big that will cause a surge...which given their track record....highly unlikely ;)

OP was implying that LINK was dead in the water because of this news though.

Nigga this is all speculation. Chainlink is the most promising project we've seen in years. As far as being 2 miles in out of 30 this project is no different from OmiseGo. Cross that, this project is LIGHTYEARS beyond the shitcoins that are now below ICO price but have PR teams and marketing. Where are their coins now? At least with this project we have a clear prospect and know its potential. Hence now is a good time to speculate.

>they changed to Oraclize.
Wrong. They changed from Oraclize to Chainlink. See pic.
They'll be using Chainlink as soon as possible. The alpha was never going to use Chainlink.

>Link is still above 20 cents because people think they'll actually deliver something in 2018 or something
Well Link is rolling out a full working product as we speak. The actual Chainlink network is at version 1.0.

I personally think LINK could be at least a $2 coin in the future. It isn't a bad long term investment at all, it's just on a clear downtrend for a while and I don't want to be riding that downtrend when I know I can invest in something else in the meantime.

>Link is still above 20 cents because people think they'll actually deliver something in 2018 or something
Well Link is rolling out a full working product as we speak. The actual Chainlink network is at version 1.0.

1/10 FUD
consider necking yourself retard.

Fraudulent FUD. Get your facts correct retard

There is no FUD. You can find this on their telegram. They're forced to use oraclize because chainlink isn't ready. They even stated that there's too many uncertainties with the nodes.

If link get mass adopted its not going to be around 2$. Its either all or nothing with this one.

Sure, go ahead. I personally don't want to drop my bags in case something suddenly happens. So I will just hold. I don't have time to watch the markets 24/7

This aint fud. Its been confirmed

I said at least. And yes it's true that if it does get mass adopted it would sit on the top 5 coins easily.

It is fud you idiots.
They changed from oraclize to Chainlink a few weeks ago, and nothing changed since then.

Nobody expected Chainlink to be 100% ready to go at this point, the ICO was a little over a month ago.
Confido's alpha was never going to use Chainlink.

Now fuck off.

OK. So other projects that won't have their alpha until Q1 2018, Q2 2018, Q1 2019, yet we're all speculating and trading those coins.

This is all coordinated FUD so that faggots who know Chainlink is going to succeed don't have to buy in now and can continue to make profits comfortably on other coins. If anons knew what's best they'd speculate on this coin right now.

0/

They're only going to use oraclize for the alpha, and chainlink for the beta and onwards

This FUD was disproved hours ago. Confido will be using Oraclize for their Alpha and ChainLink for their Beta.

Fuck this board seriously.

Lol chill mate. Not trying to FUD. Just giving two sides of a coin. I know ChainLink is a great project, it's just not in my best interest to hold rn. You guys do what you want :p

>Not trying to FUD.
yes you are

>Gives blatant half-truth and tries to FUD ChainLink
>Gets blasted with complete truth that vindicates ChainLink

>"Chill mate, not trying to FUD..do what you like.."

Fuck off.

lmao what the fuck is the other side of the coin with the bullshit youre saying. youre flat out wrong. just chill out though :p it's not even interesting fud, youre literally just fucking around which is plain annoying. chill tho :p

Man don't make yourself look retarded.

We all agree that chainlink is a great project? We all agree that it's probably one of the best long term investments you can make?
I PERSONALLY don't think it's in my best interest to hold short term because it's on a downtrend....christ

So you're trying to FUD LINK so you can buy in even lower? Fuck you. Then you bash holders for putting evidence that disproves FUD?

Wait i always shit in LINK whenever I can but there is some bullshit im smelling.

>already working on alpha version
>chainlink not ready yet
>somehow able to jump ship to a totally new solution but chainlink isnt ready

Also the whole point about cryptos and smart contracts is they are decentralised so there is no trust issue.
Oraclize being centralised seems fucking retarded and open to abuse ESPECIALLY for financial shit.

This confido dude doesnt seem too smart.

You tried to pass off the Confido thing as a bad development for Chainlink.
While in reality nothing changed at all since Confido decided to switch from oraclize to Chainlink a few weeks ago.

You are using fakery to discourage people from holding or buying Chainlink, making you a fuding dipshit.

Great project that you're trying to FUD so you can wait to buy back in lower you fucking faggot. 99% of ICOs that are regularly traded can't claim the milestones that Chainlink already has. Ohhhh product can't be used immediately but I know this project will be awesome eventually. Well look at any other project that is being traded, including OmiseGo, it's not yet fucking ready!

Confido switched form oraclize to Chainlink a few weeks ago, and nothing at all has changed since then.

They were always going to use oraclize for the alpha, simply because of development timing.
The plan is still very much to use Chainlink.

Even Confido itself says OP is a fuder trying to suppress the price:

And this conclues that OP is fucking FUD faggot trying to buy at lower price.

I don't need to FUD it. It's on a downtrend because of the nature of the devs not wanting to hype it up it.
It won't spike until they change their stance or release substantial news/new exchanges. So I'm doing what makes sense to me :)

Not only that, at least LINK has a working product albeit its not yet a finished product. How can there be a proof of concept in SIBOS if there isnt at least a working product huh fudders?

Most coins like OmiseGo have nothing not even a working product.

>So I`m doing what makes sense to me
Shilling FUD on Veeky Forums to get in cheaper?

Yeah keep saying that LINK is going down because of itself. Meanwhile ignore all the other alts that are bleeding because of the Bitcoin fork bullshit.

Its easy to shit on other coins when everything is bleeding because of the bitcoin fork. Lets see if you wont FOMO in once every alt starts going green again.

I agree on that fully. For me it also makes no sense to hold when you can hold BTC in the middle of a bull run, which will most likely rise even further, given the greed of people who now know they get 2 coins on coinbase again on the 16th.

How can you even expect any rise now given that there is NO news, NO communication, NO hype, NO non-asshat exchanges, nothing. People are getting frustrated and weak handed more and more by the day and the price will decrease further. People will be frustrated that after devcon there will be nothing again and the price may plummet again until the hard fork. Same goes for other alts however. Just look at the fucking charts. Nobody who is not completely deluded would invest now. There will be many other non-retarded entry points in the future which are much more predictable. People are just deluded if they think the price will surge now for no reason. Even as a "long term holder" you don't chose fucking retarded entry points, so it is no real argument.

I will definitely buy Chainlink, but this moment where every ALT is on the verge of being holocausted again is just stupid.

The news is bad development for the Link short term. Yes I still believe that. I also said that Link will do well in the future.

This.
There's a massive double standard going around with Link.

Link is rolling out a full working product as we speak, but still so many retards want to shit on Link for being overvalued and not being completely ready yet.
While dozens of much older coins with higher market caps have nothing yet.

I agree, dont buy LINK or any alt for that matter until this forking bullshit is over. But I don't agree with what the other guy said that LINK is in a downtrend because of lack of news. Almost every alt is in a downtrend because of the fork.

Every fucking alt is bleeding even the hypebeast tokens.

All I can say is I hope the devs list Link on another exchange when that happens. I do want CL to succeed, Binance has been surpressing the price everytime it makes a decent climb

There is no bad news.
Confido was never going to use Chainlink for the alpha. They only just announced the switch to Chainlink a few weeks ago.

Fuck off.

Chill lad. The underlying point is it will hurt Link's current price so I'm out. This is my bottom. If I can buy back cheaper later then great and if not then I've screwed myself :)

>it will hurt Link's current price
Only if tards like you portray it as a negative, when in fact nothing changed and it's even part of a huge positive.

No, its not up to him. He can only predict and judge the situation. What the MAJORITY of people will do will determine the price. And if the fucking team doesn't get its shit togheter we will see sub 3k sats in a week.

>He can only predict and judge the situation.
By spreading false info?
Sure thing buddy.