Beady eyes

>russia could have taken and hold constantinople if it wasnt for the eternal anglo
How true is this statement?
im just learning about the Crimean war and it seems Russia was winning until
>muh realpolitik
by england and france

REPLY TO MY THREAD AAAAAH

To be fair, it wasn't just Britain. France did the same thing. We could be living in the timeline where the Byzantine empire has been restored but NOOOOOOO.

my thoughts exactly
realpolitik is pretty gay
>lets just disregard religion and culture in the name of muh balance of power

It's funny how a few decades later they were allied with France. Alliances changed quick back then

Reminder that Britain has never done anything wrong and every claim of wrongdoing is a lie.

>We could be living in the timeline where the Byzantine empire has been restored but NOOOOOOO.
Do you honestly think Russia would have "restored" the Byzantine empire or given Istanbul to the Greeks or some shit like that? They would have occupied the Eastern part of the Balkans to have land access to the straits and turned them into even bigger shitholes than they are and flooded the Mediterranean with their Russian bullshit.

You should realize that British realpolitik is a meme and Britain has just been following Rothchild interests since its creation. British empire is nothing more than a front for the Rothschild Jewish enterprise. The Brits themselves are little more than cannon fodder.
Crimean war was to prevent Russia, notoriously anti-Semitic Christian empire, from fucking up the Ottoman empire and gaining a foothold in the Eastern Mediterranean. Jewish bankers in London and textile merchants strongly pushed for British intervention on the Confederate side during the American Civil War as well and were only deterred by possible Russian involvement. Colonization of Africa and the Boer Wars happened because of the Rothschild family and Alfred Beit were interested in monopolizing the diamond trade, the DeBeers company is to this day controlled by Jews. When Russia, Germany and even France was oppressing the Jews, the Brits were making them into barons, giving them the control of their entire financial sectors and even making one -Disraeli- their prime minister. Disraeli also felt burning hatred towards the Irish "Catholic barbarians". Before and during WW1, Ottoman empire outlived its usefulness for the Jews and British diplomacy strongly pushed for the creation of Israel. During WW2, Britain rejected multiple ceasefire offers because Hitler "had to be stopped".
Brits having nationalist sentiment about the British empire would be like Americans having a nationalist sentiment about McDonalds, the entire empire based the foreign policy not on memes like "balance of power" on the interests of specific Jewish elite families.

Unfortunately, this.

>Do you honestly think Russia would have "restored" the Byzantine empire or given Istanbul to the Greeks or some shit like that?
I recall Catherine II literally wanted to recreate Byzantium and Dacia, and to make her grandson emperor.

>Disraeli also felt burning hatred towards the Irish "Catholic barbarians".
So did most Protestants of the time. This is hardly a Jewish thing. Recently I've been reading Dickens' letters and boy did he hate the popery.

>How true is this statement?
Pretty much true.
>im just learning about the Crimean war
Now go learn about the Russo-Turkish war of 1877-1878, Russian were miles away from Constantinople, and the only thing that stopped them was British navy.

>he thinks it's 1567 and touching royalty gets you killed

Don't forget that Rothshild is a nobleman too.

The British house is still quite anal about behavior and honorifics. And noble status doesn't really let you do photo related. Even among equals (e.g. two presidents meeting) you don't condescendingly poke at the other party.

Regardless, his conduct only shows how comfortable the Rothschilds are dealing with the royal family.

>mfw the Byzantine reconquista and the forced assimilation or expulsion afterwards
Would be the best thing in history.

Well, Russia would've been btfo'd even harder in WW1 if it wasn't for the eternal Anglo, so I'd say it all evens out in the end

That same realpolitik is why Britain joined Russia and France in WW1

See

She even called him Constantine

>Great Britain refuses to interfere with continental matters post 1815
>Germany becomes continental hegemon
Did you think this through?

>British intervention on the Confederate side
>possible Russian involvement
Wut?

Maybe an invasion of Persia or something? I dunno

Even if Russia was not stopped by eternal Anglo, Anatolia was still Muslim majority. So yeah, no Byzantine empire.

This poster is a retard.
British foreign policy was always about preventing any nation gaining supremacy on the continent, because Britain cannot survive against a continental hegemon.
Since the end of the Napoloenic war, Russia was seen as a military superpower by her rivals, and so every major strategic goal they achieved, in Britain's eyes, would get them closer to European domination. That's why they put so much effot into keeping the Ottomans afloat in the face of an expansionist Russia. I can't give a source but I remember reading somewhere that some politicians and generals were so spooked by Russia that some artillery batteries were built in Australia.
After the Franco-Prussian war, Germany replaced Russia, in Britain's POV at least, as the country most likely to achieve European domination, so that's why they did a u-turn on foreign policy and joined the entente.

When the muzzies conquered anatolia it wasn't muslim majority either, the fuck is your point?

>After the Franco-Prussian war
More like after Willy's and von Bülow's massive autism meltdown. Up until the mid 1890s German-British relations were still quite cordial

>No fully Orthodox Constantinople in your timeline.
Why even live?

No

i feel betrayed by the english and the french
The russians were finally going to push back the turkish menace and reclaim tsargard

This is true because the *nglos were afraid that Russia was becoming more powerful than them (this is why "The Game" happened in Afghanistan) so they got cucked by the Turks and fought and died for Ottoman dicc just to neglect Russia power.

A true example of defensive eating.