Okay Veeky Forums I'm sick and tired of eating the same chicken and rice...

Okay Veeky Forums I'm sick and tired of eating the same chicken and rice. Can anyone give me some special recipes to help me diversify it? Btw I can't afford salmon because I'm a broke college student.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/fitmencook/videos
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
wholeandheavenlyoven.com/2017/01/09/maple-glazed-skillet-chicken-breasts-sweet-potato-hash/
countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a41025/crispy-chicken-thighs-with-smoky-chickpeas/
greatist.com/health/healthy-exciting-chicken-breast-recipes
youtu.be/aNVVYb0KfEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you retards just eat plain empty rice + boneless skinless chicken?

Veeky Forums might not like this, but buy some skin-on bone-in chicken thighs, put shake on bake on them, some onion and garlic powder and bbq sauce, toss em in the oven at 350 for an hour (plus extra if needed depending if it's still bloody)

Thighs are red meat, plus the bone is makes the the chicken veryyyy tender, with the breaded crunchy outside, the delicious skin, oh mama I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it.

man up pussy i've eaten the same meal for the last 38 days

I made a recipe for jambalaya on here awhile back. Idk if anyone has the infographic. It's pretty much my go-to recipe for dinner and 2nd dinner. Ingredients I use now:

4-5lbs chicken thighs. (Moister than breasts for meal prep)
14-16oz andouille sausage.
3cups parboiled rice.
32oz chicken broth.
35oz can of tomato sauce.
Tbsp of basil
Tbsp of fave hot sauce
Tsp of red or chili pepper

1) cut up cook chicken, I cook it with pepper in a pot and boil it in its own stock then drain after it's cooked.
2) slice and sautee sausage.
3) combine all ingredients and bring to a boil in a large pot.
4) cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
5) Meal prep for 4 days assuming you eat 12-16 oz of chicken a day.

I don't remember macros exactly but it comes out to almost 1.2-1.5k or maybe more calories with about 120grams of protein a day just for dinner. My original recipe was a bit more complex than this. If anyone has it feel free to post. Thanks.

there is literally no need to eat this autistically unless you either, compete, are trying to lose weight or are 35+ years old

Buy canned salmon retard, it's like 3bux for 14 oz

>38 days
Fuck out of here I've eaten the same thing everyday (except christmas/thanksgiving) since August 2016.

Quinoa > rice
Cauliflower + mixed veggies + egg + soy sauce. Fry it up. Chicken + egg + soy sauce + white pepper.
I don't understand you guys who can't seem to experiment with food at all.

I'd rather take simplicity on most days. I recall reading an article on 4k calories daily eating just pb+j and loaded protein shakes twice a day. It's silly but it works and is quick to make. You can get alot of ideas from stupid shit like that.

I personally make one of my meals 16oz of milk, a few scoops of protein, and a half cup of oatmeal powder. Why cook oatmeal when you can just drink it? No mess, no cleanup, quick, easy.

Rice must be one of the easies things to cook, be it in a Risotto, a Paella, pilaf or curry. Chicken the same. You could eat a different dish for a year based in rice and chicken varying the way you make it and the sauce/veggies your use.

spend extra on seasoning (mr dash ftw n its free from sodium).

change it between brown and white rice

>quinoa
Not even once.

>Btw I can't afford salmon because I'm a broke college student.
buy your groceries at the self checkout at walmart and don't scan the stuff you can't afford

Looks nice desu, sprouted quinoua it's easier to digest if I recall well.

UNACCOUNTED FOR ITEM IN BAGGING AREA UNACCOUNTED FOR ITEM IN BAGGING AREA

This youtube channel is all different high protein low calorie recipes, and a lot of them are pretty good.
youtube.com/user/fitmencook/videos

not op but apart from being immoral the walmart near me has cameras with screens right aboe the checkout watching you checkout and an attendant on duty.

Turkey and rice

Tuck those flat pre packaged salmon packets into your pants. I use track pants and tie the string quite tight to hold them in there. Pantsalmon is the best

don't put it in the bagging area retard

>immoral
>taking from a billion dollar corporation
lol yeah ok low test

Make Fajitas and Tacos, NIGGYAAAH

Doesn't look that way after you cook it. You can make a pudding with cinnamon and banana that tastes like a spicy rice pudding with tapioca. Shit is the bomb and stupid good for you.

Naw, I can understand that for sure. Personally I end up having meals with friends, dates, or family and I think it would be a little awkward to just slam shakes and eat a pb&j. You most definitely COULD do that, I just like being a good host and exploring which foods I like or don't like. I don't mean for it to sound backhanded but I think this method of simplicity is what got OP to where he is now hating eating the same thing over and over, y'dig?

Make spareribs in a slowcooker and put them on the grill with a honey-bbq sauce glaze til it caramelizes.

Eat potato mash with selfmade gravy and coal slaw as sides

I fucking hate eating. If I don't pay consant attention to my eating habits I get like less than 2000kcal a day. Help me

I wish I had your problems m8

If I don't closely pay attention to what I'm eating I would eat 3k calories of junk food per day easily.

I'm sure there's hundreds of fitness apps but Lifesum is the first one i tried and works pretty well for calorie counting.
Eating enough calories is pretty easy but eating healthy ones is a challenge. I always run out of stomach space and saliva

learn to make rice. most people fuck this up bad
Use a broth or broth/water combo. makes rice even better

garlic & honey
fresh ground pepper is not a meme
marinade overnight in a cutdown sesame oil & sriacha.
chicken & black bean. plently of spice combos for this
chop it up, add scrambled egg, eat breakfast

get a bag of frozen veggies, chop up chicken, toss in pot with plenty of fresh garlic. can be done quicker in a large pot or slower in a crockpot. Save the chicken broth you just made.

Cottage cheese. Chop up fresh veggies, add to big bowl of cottage cheese, add chopped up chicken from that stash you should already have.

Chicken & lentils

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

Lmao I never understood fatties who think being underweight and unable to gain weight is better than their condition...
You are
-Stronger
-Bigger
-More energy (even if your stamina is shit) from more food
While all you have to do to cut and rack in some of those fat muscles plus the one you build exercising by NOT EATING, by not doing an activity.
We skeletons we look tiny even if we're tall, we can barely bench the bar from the get go, and since we almost never eat we have almost no energy.
We have to EAT, to actively dedicate ourselves to buying food and consuming it because our tiny stomachs can't handle more than a thousand calories at a time, so I have to spend like 3 hours eating a fucking sandwich fuck you fatties who think you have the right to say "oh your problem isn't as bad" fuck you

Yeah I really don't understand how it's so hard to just not eat. Like the other user said, it's pretty tough for me to eat as much as I need to to bulk. Pretty sure my TDEE changed as well so I'm going to have to figure out how to fit in even more.

>lanklets

when will they learn

Being skeletal is suffering

huge amounts of sodium

Get the fuck out of here I've been eating the same meals since July 2013

yeah me too, i bet id only eat 500-1000 calories a day if it didn't matter and i could just eat if im hungry. if im pretty hungry and i eat a tiny amount of food i wont be hungry anymore

Loose skin, joint problems, bad back, and struggling to find clothes are all worse than not being able to eat.

Mate get the fuck out of here I've eating the same thing (except easter thanksgiving and Christmas) since December 2012.

THIS

Brine your chicken breasts for at least 30 min in 1:16 salt to warm water ratio. You can add garlic, peppercorns, bay leaf to the brine, or other spices
After brining, pat dry and coat with oil. I use olive oil or sesame oil depending on the flavor I'm going for.
Then cover in spices and bake at 450 deg for 20-25 min until cooked through.
Spice mainstays are usually salt, fresh pepper, garlic powder
Mix and match with paprika, cumin, ginger, turmeric, curry powder, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, tarragon, Italian seasoning (Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme), etc.
When cooked I like to add some parsley, green onions, or cilantro and a squirt of lemon.
Serve with steamed broccoli or spinach or brown rice.
Just look up what spices are in some of your favorite foods and use those kinds of combos.
Also are you cutting or lean bulking?

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

been posted a few times but it's helped me get some more recipes to help ease the boredom of chicken+rice

sardines oats rice avocado garlic powder Tabasco

mush it all into a patty and fry it

520 cal for 4 patties 2 inches in diameter
34 carbs 29 fats and 31 protons

if you only put half of the avocado in the patties you can use the rest for guacamole to dip them in

two cans of sardines
three quarter cup of ground oats
no rice
one avocado
a teaspoon of garlic powder
and as much Tabasco as you want

I'm high and fumed the first post up

>fumed
messed up

also add an egg so they stick together

I love all that shit separately but together sounds gross tobh.

tastes like any other fish patty but with avocado and hot sauce on top

wholeandheavenlyoven.com/2017/01/09/maple-glazed-skillet-chicken-breasts-sweet-potato-hash/

countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a41025/crispy-chicken-thighs-with-smoky-chickpeas/

if youre in a dorm or your kitchen sucks cooking on cast iron might be more trouble than its worth, but it makes great chicken easy mode
and steaks come out great
prep, season, sear, throw it in the oven for 20 minutes,

Those are perfect cheat days. Fuck doing that daily.

hot sauce

>thinking you're special because you've eaten the exact same meal for over 6 years

ive eaten the same thing every day for my entire life. except for when i eat bowls of nails for breakfast

get on my level

Stir fry it with some veggies and season accordingly. Just don't buy stir fry sauces because those are often loaded with crap you don't need.

This was dinner tonight, and the sauce was just 2 tbsp freshly cracked pepper, 3 tbsp soy sauce, and about 1 tbsp of a jalepeno vinegar (the sauce covers 1.5 lbs of chicken, 2 bell peppers, and 3 stalks of celery). The chicken was also marinated in some soy sauce, cornstarch, the same vinegar and some ground ginger, but you can eliminate the cornstarch if you're going for lower carbs.

Aldis is my best go to place for cheap food. A big ass bag of Tilapia costs around $5.00. A pound of ground turkey is 3.00.

>freshly cracked pepper,
god i hate fags like you with a passion

Newly cracked is more aromatic and pre-ground. Stay mad

buy some talapia filets, dump italian dressing over them and bake it at 350 for 30 mins. 120g of protons per lb, cheap and delicious.

buy a can of cream of mushroom. dump it in a crock pot with a pound of chicken. after 3 or 4 hours the chicken can be mashed up and will absorb the soup. dump that over your rice. simple and easy casserole tasting dish that satisfies the buds.

who here >couscous ?
more protein than rice and better texture. nice change of pace when i'm sick of rice.

>broke college student
>can afford chicken

you're not that broke if you're buying chicken m8, I'm 32 and have 30 dollars left over each week for food after bills and rent

>white rice

say goodbye to your gains

Depends on how fat you are. If you are over 300 it's worse. You lose your breath doing anything, mental health is usually very bad from poor Impulse control and food addiction, your joints and back hurts, people treat you differently, you catch people stating at you or looking at your fatness during conversation. And much much more. also barring absolute troggs literally no one will fuck you.

It was all I had, sadly. I get paid on Monday and I had to make the choice between veggies and brown rice.

>3 hours eating a fucking sandwich
eat quicker
stretch your stomach a bit

....Yes...

not op but

thank you

Pork and beans

just put different basic seasonings on your chicken and rice. some half-assed lazy "recipes" I've used to season tubs of chopped chicken+rice are:
>tex-mexican: garlic, chili powder, cumin, onion; or just enchilada sauce
>bbq sauce
>teriyaki: garlic, sugar, vinegar, ginger, soy sauce
>italian: tomato sauce, basil, onion, garlic
>basic gravy: flour or corn starch with pepper, water, bouillon cube, and whatever herbs+spices you like

other ideas to google or think about:
>curry/indian
>lemon+herbs
>salad dressings (ranch, italian, caesar, etc)
>jamaican jerk
>chinese takeout styles (sesame, orange, kungpao, general tsos, sweet n sour, etc)

finally, you should've just googled this shit to begin with. here's the 1st result:
greatist.com/health/healthy-exciting-chicken-breast-recipes

>he still eats baby food

>s

More like 225 fat. People are almost never over that here in Finland

Stealing is still stealing commie

god bless aldis, even though there are like three murders a day right behind it

sick of rice?
SICK OF RICE?
SICE OF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Idk OP why don't you just monitor your fucking macros yourself and eat other foods that match those macros?

>not eating the bones
never going to make it

Chicken Fried Rice

youtu.be/aNVVYb0KfEw

>Not eating the full chicken alive

Never going to make it

Look up the app "FitMenCook"

There. Saved you a lot of pain.

Today's dinner contains of oven roasted sweet potatoes, onions, bell peppers, kidney beans, spinach and beef all thrown together served with noodles that don't contain any damn maltodextrin.

Flavoring has been brought to you by the homemade habanero sauce, with the obvious salt and lemon jooc.

I've also bought two kilos of blueberries to snack on throughout the weekend. Breakfast was eight salmon-spinach wraps split between me and my wife.

>Not sacrificing the chicken to the god of gains

Never going to make it.

Chicken drumsticks are cheap as fuck and more flavorful than breats. You can get a 5 lbs roll of ground beef at aldi for like 10.95. Tilapia is cheap but i hate it you might like it though. Kefir is delicious and affordable drinkable yogurt give that a shot. Eggs and milk of course are one of the cheapest protein sources out there. For carbs, switch to potatoes or pasta fuck rice

Here's a good recipe:

>Put some olive olive in a pan
>cut up a chicken breast into bite sized pieces >sautee them with a bit of crushed red pepper and garlic powder (real garlic works well too if you want to prep)
>put a little hot sauce on, with a bit of greek yogurt, blends into a creamy buffalo sauce
>serve over rice

I've eaten that, or a variation of that every single day for lunch (besides days when go out) since Summer 2015

use pepper

use honeyketchup

Wrong. When you set the unrung grociers in the bag the system weighs it. And alerts that there is weight in the bag in area that hasn't been paid for.

Ring stuff up as bananas. That weigh the system knows there should be 3lbs of something in the bagging area. For me that's 3lbs of ribeyes.

May sound stupid but keep on eating chicken and rice but also stop putting any kind of flavouring on it

The duller the dish is the easier it is to eat everyday

Also add some veggies, frozen spinach is dirt cheap (and yes it has less vitamins then fresh but its still full of goodness)

>doesn't wanna eat chicken and rice for 6 months straight
Never gonna make it.

Try a stew type of dish. I put the chicken, veggies, potatoes etc into a big pot, fill up with chopped tomatoes, water and slow cook for 2-3 hours. Much less boring than plain grilled, dry chicken breast.

I used to think the same way. But I finally broke down and bought a pepper grinder and some good whole pepper corns.

Omg. Seriously. You guys.

Guys, help me.

How do I make tuna not taste like shit? I even made the mistake of buying water-based tuna cans and I can barely finish a can.

I don't eat rice. I'm not a chink.

Steak, bacon, cheese, butter, and wine?

You're draining it first, right?

tuna fish sandwiches (canned tuna is cheap)
pork tenderloin
cheap cuts of steak (london broil, etc.)
beans are high in protein so maybe do a vegetarian meal every now and then to mix shit up.

or just keep making chicken but prepare it in different ways. chicken alfredo, stir fry, chicken curries, marinated chicken kebabs, etc.

beans, rice, broccoli
for every meal

Have fun with your heart

>all that saturated fat
>all that cholesterol
>all that IGF-1 hormone

no thanks

Yeah, but it still tastes like shit.

Cook your rice in stock. Makes a world of difference.

Maybe, just maybe it has something to do with the stigma of being fat. Case in point - when's the last time you saw a skinny people hate thread?