Is quest the best protein bar on the market in regards to being good for you? I don't care for flavor

Is quest the best protein bar on the market in regards to being good for you? I don't care for flavor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHfJysdYXK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those are like $4-5 a bar in canada, and you can get this generic brand for $9 a box (6 in there) that probably has the highest quality ingredients ive ever seen.

sometimes you just get blown away by small companies.

huge downside is that they taste like fucking chocolate bars, not a protein supplement, so i end up binging on them and getting terrible protein farts

I've had those, but I dont care for flavor or price. I remember reading here that quest was the best.

Quest doesn't have soy lecithin.

These are quality in taste and nutrition, and about half the price of Quest most times when they're on sale.

>17g fibre

Is this in America? I've never seen those in Safeway or general chain grocery stores

do they have soy tho

the costco kirkland brands ones are almost identical and a little bit cheaper.
I haven't tried quest bars myself, but my understanding is that they generally taste pretty good. The Kirkland ones just taste kind of ok.

I eat these. I hate the taste, just tastes like medicine to me

If you don't care for flavor just go for powders. That shit is loaded with sugar alcohols

For flavor: those gatorade protein bars
However, SOY IS FUCKING EVERYWHERE REEE

>Is quest the best
why u trynna freeestyle on me bro

Quest taste much better than Kirkland, but the price might not be them worth it. I spend about $55 a month on Quest bars because I've spoiled my taste for other brands.

these are the tastiest by far, but sadly they use soy protein

>gatorade protein bars

Can confirm. Those taste like candy. Sadly, about as healthy as candy. Also, a bit on the expensive side.

So I'm 300lbs and acne ridden with acne.

If I do a 30 min. Elliptical routine daily and eat under 1200 cals a day, how long till I'm fuckable?

GOD TIER

Yes, they are. They are also the most expensive.

I think they may be new, at least in Canada. I only just saw them for the first time when I was home from uni for Christmas break.

how much does quest pay you to post a quest thread everyday?

hard to tell, gotta factor in the weekly binge you'll inevitably have that'll wipe 3/4 of the weeks progress.

maybe 5 - 10 years?

this
fuck the rest
i buy them by the boxful they are cheap as dirt

>wasting your hard-earned money on expensive chocolate bars with a splash of whey in em you don't feel guily

youtube.com/watch?v=VHfJysdYXK0

anybody ever have these?

Your mom has my beef bar :^)

Yes Bison is really good.

Hopefully I can get a good recommendation for protein bar without the huge amount of sugar and shit.

Dude this was so fucking disgusting. It made think I was eating literal nugget of shit, a weird meaty taste then finding little completely out of the blue pieces of fruit. Way too jarring, terrible texture, nothing good about it at all.

Questbars. Sweetened with stevia. Good stuff.

aldis has some good tasting protein bars for $5.00. They only come in 2 flavors tho.

How about protein drinks? Or is it just a meme?

Never seen them before
where2cop

Why are you people eating these instead of whey?

Genuine question.

Isn't whey cheaper and easier to get down?

costco bars are the same as quest bars ingredient wise but half the price. wish there were more flavors, but seriously, these are EXACTLY THE SAME AS QUEST.

>easier to get down

yeah, this is the thing main problem. you can only drink whey for so long without getting disgusted by it. if you drink it every day, the watery-ness of it makes it taste like vomit. protein bars have fiber and are solid, so for me I never get sick of them.

So good. Put a little bit of water on them, microwave for like 12 seconds.

I thought about dicing up the chocolate chip cookie dough bar and seeing if I could manufacture some tiny cookies by baking it for a time but I haven't pulled the trigger on that yet.

Ingredients
Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), SUGAR, GLUCOSE SYRUP, Glycerol, Palm Fat,CORN STARCH, Wheat ~~~ Malic Acid, Natural Apple Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Sunflower Lecithin), Yogurt Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Yogurt Powder [Cultured Whey Protein Concentrate, Cultures~~~Whey Protein Concentrate, ~~~ Vitamin and Mineral ~~~ Pantothenate, Vitamin A ~~~ Dipotassium Phosphate ~~~.

Yea man those ingrediates seem good plus the like 30g of sugar they put in them

Warning to anyone falling for this meme, these taste fucking terrible. I was hi-ho "don't care about the taste' until 10 of these later. They do the job but it's like eating and really hating what you eat.

R bars. Tons of flavors, the chocolate coconut and chocolate sea salt are great. 220 call, 12 protons, no soy or dairy... just a few ingredients. $24us for 12. Best I've had.

*RxBars

im pretty sure they have a recipe for that exact thing on their website/facebook page

>dat guy who eats food based on "how good it feels going down its tummy"

You don't belong here, faggot. Get a hold of yourself

If you stick to it, you can lose 10lbs a month easy.

So, 120 pounds in 12 months.

Nope, pic related is the best protein bar. You get like 3-4 bars of fish along with a nutritious beverage. 90g of protein, 7,976mg omega 3s, 97% calcium, 21% iron, 39% magnesium, 708% D3, 1480mg Potassium, 15% vitamin E, 50% B2, 148% B3, 68% B6, 17% B9, 333% B12, 25% B5, 28% zinc, 23% copper, 215% selenium, and 149% phosphorus.