What Grinds Your Gears?

>People doing cardio in the Weightlifting area
>People not re-reacking Dumbbells

The guy that keeps giving me shit advice even though I've been ignoring him for days holy shit LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, coping with that idiot is my cardio

Do people actually do this? What advice did he give?

>"Don't reach the knees when squatting, you'll hurt yourself."
>"It's better to only incline bench, flat is useless."
>"The smith machine follows the exact movement, it's safer."

To make matters worse he's friends with everyone so I better nod or I'll look like the gym jerk. Kinda beta I know, I just want to lift ...

How do people do cardio in weightlifting area? Are they running laps?

I have to watch my pacing in between squat sets.

People sitting on equipment dicking about on the phone.

>people lean on dumbbells while resting in between sets

The mob of twinks that hog the free weights and out lift me.

People that do circuit training and take up 5 pieces of equipment at once and get pissed when you try to use it.

jump rope

ladder drills

burpees

(it's all faux crossfitters)

>guy who wipes down equipment but then leaves the rag on the seat

Just to make everyone aware, if you do happen to get a nose bleed do not lean your head back as you could choke on the blood should it pool.

Pinch your nose and tilt your head forward.

> want to do some curls
> look for the 10kg dumbell
> some douche took it to the shower and left it there
> it has some H&S on it

>people who skip rope in the weight room
>people who occupy a bench/squat rack and then take 20 minute rests as they doodle on their phone
>people who lift left than me
>people who lift more than me

>>people who lift left than me
What about people who lift right of you?

>Getting outlifted by twinks

Or maybe everyone in the gym is in your shoes, and they nod because theyre insecure about what the strangers they see at a paid estabalishment think about telling off an invasive herbitual bullshitter.

Just tell him to leave you alone next time he invades your paid for time to give his unrequested 2 cents. Youre not a jerk for wanting someone to stop bugging you at a time thats meant to be just 'you' time.

>is he DYEL?

People who take up two benches in order to do their meme ass lifts

People who do bodyweight routines exclusively in the gymspace

Girlfriend+Boyfriend couples who dominate two squat racks, but end up just spotting each other rather than doing individual workouts.

People who toss medicine balls furiously against the ground, break em, and leave

People who don't clean their fucking stations

People who spend 40 mins stretching, then do 5 mins of cardio and leave.

I remember some douche doing this to some older overweight woman and she just ignored him and did her thing HAHA

>People who toss medicine balls furiously against the ground
Is this a crossfit thing?
I see people doing it all the time

Yeah its definitely a crossfit thing. Ends up destroying equipment, but crossfitters are huge cult faggots and don't care about etiquette

People who do not approve of me masturbating in the functional area.

>people who don't clean their fucking stations
Stop bitching about a little bit of sweat. As long as it wasn't a fat person, there's nothing to worry about.

>guy sets up some circuit bullshit that clearly isn't doing him any favors
>takes up a squat rack, a bench, a handful of DB's, and a row machine he uses for some curls
It used to grind my gears until I started asking to work in and didn't wait for a response. Now I just do stupid shit like static holds in the squat rack while staring at him.

No, you fucking disgusting cunt. You clearly don't work out in the morning. I got fucking greasy Indians and Africans shitting up the joint with their curry stink and clearly not using deodorant. Not to mention old fat men who don't give a fuck .

I'm not gonna get some skin disease or hepatitis from these assholes

I'm 6 am crew you fucking cunt. I guess you just go to a shitty poverty gym, my university gym is full of people who don't smell like shit and who shower/deodorant regularly.

>my university gym is full of white/asian people who don't smell like shit and who shower/deodorant regularly
FTFY. I go to a Canadian university, loads of africans and indians in the morning. Terrible

People doing OHP in the squat rack

people checking phones all the time.

On one hand I agree, on the other it's impractical not to expect people to check their phones. I keep my music and exercise tracker on my phone, versus bringing a notepad to workout. I even watch youtube videos to see if I'm doing an exercise with the correct form.

What I dislike is people who are obviously snapchatting or instagramming

Dude that's fucking gross

They might be hipsters.

Once I witnessed a situation where a guy that bench presses 120kg for few reps (he doesn't look like a strongman,
just nice fit buff guy) made it clear to some sub-DYEL betafags to rerack a fucking dumbbells. It went something like
"don't you fucking know to rerack your fucking dumbbells? What are you, a gays?" It was in front of few guys
working out in this cellar gym. Later that workout they even reracked a fucking machine where you isolate triceps,
they dropped weight to 0 and took off a grip they used. Was a good day

>Doing squats in the OHP rack

Sensibly chuckled

Hueh, i do dis

bitches wearing yoga pants to the gym

idk what it is
feels like they just want attention instead of gains

You mean between sets? If so gtfo
Again why do you fags care? I use my phone to time my tests, to record my lifts, to check which lift I have left and for music, so yeah I'm gonna use my phone between sets but that inconveniences you in literally no way.