Mom is making me get a job again

>Mom is making me get a job again

so?

how about you stop being a waste on society you fucking faggot. get a job and then give your mom some money as a thank you for not suffocating you while you slept

t. Wagecuck

you cant just "get" a job

since when?

Oh I get it. you're one of those special snowflakes that believes he deserves a management position without any actual experience..

you can if you apply and aren't a moron, but that kinda excluded you then.

just rape her then kill her

How fucking old are you? That is very limited thinking. You're probably still in highschool for all we know

I've had like 10 different low wage jobs in my life. My last was a seasonal, low wage job. Painting houses. Got lucky to find it on craigslist but got treated like shit and the job was the most dangerous ive ever had. I would literallly take any fast food job, but they wont hire my ass because "not even enough exp for micky d"

You must literally look like a fucking retard or be legit downs. They hire ANYONE. They hire highschool kids and random fucking niggers dude.

There's no excuse. And try learning some skills to get better jobs.

no, they really dont hire "anyone". Just go kys, seriously. The only jobs I can get now involve climbing huge ladders with no safety while holding a bucket of paint

>loser who can't get a job at McDonald's telling me to get kill myself

That's the next piece of advice for you.

Just lie about your experience. fast food places go through a shit tonne of workers. They don't background check every person they hire

>Just lie about your experience
Yeah this. Always lie if you're trying to get a job

nice original meme

they see through your lies in the face to face interview

It's how I've gotten every job I've had. The last job I had reuired "3 years experience with X software" I hadn't heard of it until that moment. I lied and said I had the experience, and before my interview watched a couple of youtube videos on it. I got the job, and they ended up training me anyways because "they wanted me to learn how the company uses the software"

The only point of interviews are to see if you have a good personality, and are a fit with the company. 90% of the interview will be behavioural questions. There is probably 1 or 2 basic technical questions. At least that's how it is for Engineering

I think it's becoming clear why you have such immense difficulty finding a job.

the last fast food interview i got a few months ago i was interviewed by three people at once asking me questions about why i would want to work there. Despite having a college degree i couldnt even get a position dishwashing

>they see through your lies in the face to face interview

If you lie about your skillset

What was your degree in?

Honestly just going to go to trade school and get a trade for something. The gayest jobs i have had have all been, are min wage shit jobs. Even as a labourer in the trades it was at least somewhat fulfilling and involved. Got paid 18 CAD an hour for barely any exp. The only downside is the danger of some of the things, that and if you don't wear protective equipment. I almost always wore a respirator and hearing protection when doing shit that needed it.

No one else did, got chirped for it and made fun of. But whatever, i love working hard and have no problem working till i'm going to collapse. So long as it is a half decent work environment. That and people respect you more in certain ways even as a shitty labourer, get to wear dirty as fuck and comfy clothes without people giving too much of a shit.

GO BACK TO 9k SPERG

I don't get it, how can literally anyone be content without a job. I've been working since I was 16 and I have no idea what the fuck I'd do without a job. No job = no money = no purchasing/food/necessities/fun shit = no social life. Seriously OP are you like 30, still living with your mom, and salty that she wants you to be able to exist like a normal fucking human on your own?

poli sci, grad 2009

sorry not all of us want to be wagecucks.

The real question is how do you feel exchanging your life to make shekelburg richer?

HAHAHA literally end your life, wagecuck

Those are the best jobs.

If youre not a pussy.

>hurr hurr wagecucks
>lives at home, drives a 1993 corolla and "eating out" is going to McDonalds
Stay poor

Im not OP but you must have a cozy fucking job to think like that
I'm willing to forego alot of money if I don't work as much, just the bare minimum to pay tuition, gas, etc
Even when I worked 50-60 hours a week I knew, I only did it because otherwise I'd die, and I'd advise anyone who can get by differently to do it

>not all of us want to be wagecucks

prefer to be a perpetual child, dependent on mom and dad

lash out in frustration and insecurity at the slightest provocation
sees a minimum wage future
too lazy, too weak, too afraid to do anything about it
goes to /fit: "I have social anxiety disorder", "I tried no-fap but", "how do I get a girl to talk to me"......................................

Lmao stay wagecuckin

These Pepe's aren't gonna post themselves.

>have 300 word essay due by next wednesday
>haven't even started
kill me

>If you're in high school get a job in food, selling weed, flipping electronics on craigslist, service industry (food runner, servers assistant, bar back)

>If you're in college get a job through your Uni - gym, library, research position, or in the service industry as a bartender, server.

>If you're out of college get a job in something related to your field or continue for a higher education or get a job in sales.

>If you didn't go to college go to a trade school or get an apprenticeship.

How are there so many people like this but the temp agency that my work hires through can't find us anything but dope slinging niggers and drugged up sheboons that get pregnant within 3 months? I've trained 4 people in the last year because they all fuck up/get pregnant/or get stranded two states over visiting their kids but virgin no-lifers can't find work? Wtf...

Seriously this. I work 50+ hours a week, in school, and am typing this from my gyms sauna. Fucking children it's not that hard.

>poli sci
gee i wonder

>>t./R9K/

>tfw no gf

>>Seriously this. I work 50+ hours a week, in >>school, and am typing this from my gyms >>sauna. Fucking children it's not that hard.
>>Fucking children it's not that hard.
Fuck off sauna-pedo-poster.

How is this Veeky Forums related? Fuck off.

>Bringing your phone in the sauna...

> He doesn't work for Toshino Kyouko

I have been living with mommy and daddy for the last couple of years eating chickie wickies and lifting weights.

Today I...
Paid off the last penny I owed in student loans.
Paid off my credit card.
Paid for my car insurance for the first time.

I have no rent, no loans, no bills (save for car insurance and gym dues), no girlfriend/kids. I'm currently making $40k/year and nearly every dime is mine to keep. It feels so good to finally be free from the clutches of student loan debt.

> Yes hello, I'm " so and sos" son
> no, I left my resume at home
> No prior experience whatsoever but I listen to dad talk about work sometime
> can I take the drug test in two months? I don't need to go to the bathroom right now
> No, those hours don't work for me
> I'm pretty anti social now that you ask
> yes, "so no so" from corporate
> Monday isn't good but I'll start first thing Wednesday afternoon
> What's your policy on "sexual harassment" btw?

14.30h straight out of highschool. It's that simple

jobs kill gains