sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/longevity.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice
108 here

I'm not even fat, in fact I'm a skeleton

>be fat
>lift and do cardio for 8 months
>resting heart rate 53

Lol, Typical Veeky Forumsizen. 44bpm checkin in.

My hr dropped from 75 to 60 by just eating healthier. I don't even do cardio

NICE

Ehh I'm like 80 or 90 bpm. Im builtfat though

>heart is literally beating out of my chest when I do nothing

last time I checked it was around 50

do cardio

51 here. is that good? measured with onlineheartrate.com/

SAME. HIGH FIVE!!

That's my heart rate when I do a mild jog. You ok OP?

18 yo 65 here

Depends on age but you're basically pro athlete-tier

20, pretty fit. 69

I'm between 50-55

running 2-3 time a week and 20km of bike a day from spring to fall

only lifting in the winter but still at the same resting rate

>58 BPM

I dont even do cardio

45 , nurse called in another nurse when checking me up for a physical because she thought something was wrong.

Is Heartrate at BPM?

I remember having like 100 resting heartrate when I was measuring Bloodpressure but now when I do it manually I have 1 beat per second

>resting heart rate of 1

Mine is about 60. Been lifting for a year but don't do cardio. At 120 you are probably going to die soon, gl.

How many stims do you take?

Ummm what?

Is the the sip thread?

*this

Maximum heart rate is 220 - age so theoretically OP should be fine until he turns 101...

>blood pressure is 90/50

What's your blood pressure OP?

Stroke volumelets when will they learn?

6'
200 lbs
20-25% bf
66 bpm

am I going to make it Veeky Forums?

No fucking idea. I'm 28 so I don't really feel like going to the doctor for a simple health checkup.

>sit down and heart rate is at 40
>stand up and it goes to 70

what did he mean by this? Which one is my "resting" heart rate?

Then buy a sphygmomanometer and do it yourself

You should definitely go to the doctor if your heart rate is that high.

I went out of curiosity because I always got palputations and it turned out I had a severe case of hyperthyroidism. My heart rate was 95 at that time.

46bpm
When resting, my heart beats irregular as fuck, though, have like 5-10 extrasystoles per minute.

How do you measure your heart rate at the gym Veeky Forums? I have a simple digital watch and I just count beats for 12 seconds and then do the math, but I'm getting just around 120-130 when I feel like I'm dying after a third set of squats (pushing limits, breathing heavy). Am I doing something wrong?

Count for 15 seconds and x4, it's not that hard. 120 isnt that bad when you're under load

Apparently the best indicator for lifespan in mammals is number of heartbeats, which for everything from whales to mice is ~1-1.4 billion. Humans are a mild exception, edging close to 2 billion.

>have a high resting rate
>only way to lower it is to do cadio
>cardio raises your heart rate even more

panic.jpg

I always wondered what those were, should I be worried about that?

Is this accurate or did I fuck up my math?

2,000,000,000 heartbeats @ 120 bpm means 16,666,666 minutes to live, which is 277,777 hours, which is 11,574 days and that's only a little less than 32 years. Sure, now OP probably hasn't had a bpm that high his entire life but even if you cut the bpm in half to a healthy 60 throughout your entire life it means your hearth would fail at 64.

Dunno, some sorts are bad and indicate heart disease, while others may be induced by food and are harmless. (for me it's cheese and fruits)

At first they freaked me out a lot, but you get used to them. If they impair your health/performance, you should go see a cardiologist and get an EKG checkup.

Through math you have made your own journey to realise that bullshit is bullshit, the leading cause of death in the elderly is forms of dementia and chronic respiratory illnesses, you rarely walk onto an acute unit, see a dead patient and go "oh I guess his heart was out of beats"

the one you measure as soon as you wake up in the morning without even getting out of bed

around 64 here, 28 year old fella

Kevin get the fuck off Veeky Forums

55bpm here, but I get anxious bursts every time i test which makes my heart rate increase momentarily for 5-7 seconds.

Lay off the meth.

60 bpm here

I've done that before and it's like 37. I don't think that's right.

62 but I just had some coffee
I've noticed mine have to do with breathing patterns

Jesus op. 120 is when I'm strength training and I maybe cap 135-140 on run days.

U gọn ded

54 and im 294lbs 6'2 obese slob xD

TWICE EVERY SECOND

2 bpm heartrate
22 inch penis
8ft tall
400lb 0.1% body fat
4000lb totwl
Have i made it fit

no you still have 0.1% body fat to lose

>inb4 fatties claiming you actually need body fat to survive

>30