Help with hip dips

So I have really bad hip dips, am I stuck with these or is there anything I can do to lessen them?

Pic related, it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVsbojLOqiY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYIAs2hPwhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Squats on my dick till failure

Your a fridge deal with it by getting size on your legs and ass

/thread

No, baby girl.
That's how your body is built.
You can build some more thigh and ass muscle to accentuate your lower half though. That would be pretty hot.

lol you're worried about your hips when your dick is like microscopic

>Catalog
Fridge made me laugh

Already given up hope on that

fix that fucking gyno first

>▶
you cant /thread your own post you faggot

I´d dick you.

now, moving on, you should overall lift heavier, you are basically a white canvas.

>inb4 "i just want to tone up..."

lift heavier. Seriously. Keep your same diet or improve it but lift heavier.

Your bellybutton is halfway up your stomach jesus

you arent the boss of this place. you probably arent even chinese

never b alone

Suicide, or wear those corsets for a few months.

SS+GOMAD

haw haw nice gyno

fridge body but i'd still lay pipe

I don't work out at all but I'll keep that in mind

are we just gonna ignore that this changing room looks like some kind of rape dungeon?

I always find it odd when something is supposedly a "painless death". did we take a survey of dead folk and rate painfulness on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most painful death they've ever experienced?

Dem bby grill. i'm going 2fill u with raw milk like the fridge u r

fridge girl innovating with the raised calf pose showing off dem knee gains o lawd

You're stuck with them but rounding out your legs and ass with actual muscle will help 1000% with your conture, hip dips on;y show up when you're a skel.

my recommendation is to work out and eat more BREAD

The hell are hip dips.

>Google

Sounds like it's genetic and just you having high hip bones. Maybe work on your lower body to make it bigger which will make it look smaller by comparison.

>bread

Living for the fridge girl comments

>I don't work out at all

I can tell.
That is why my advice to you, is to lift heavier. Don´t just go for a calisthenic, body weight alike routine.

Grab some iron and lift it.

The heavier your routine, the shorter the time.

Go for Wendlers 5/3/1 routine. Specifically, the "Ain´t doing jack shit" program (yes, for the lazy ones or those without too much time in their hands). There are apps you can download with the program to keep tracking of your progress.

You´ll probably just forget about this comment, but if you ever come to terms of actually wanting to change your body, you might remember this advice.

A U S T I N
U
S
T
I
N

Actually thinking about finally getting fit so duly noted. Thanks user

Can you show me some women who do stuff like wendlers 5/3/1 SS or SL and look good?

I'm curious. I want to know if it actually works or if it's people shilling or if it's gay chicks trying to turn chicks into female bodybuilders.

unfortunately no amount of lifting will ever make your boobs bigger

BREAD is ideal nutrition for gainz and general life. Whole grain, butter top or artisnal crusty, BREAD is the best way to eat for a real athlete

Meh no complaints about them yet

big boobs are a meme for children

>increase lordosis 115%
>look, i'm thicc now

Why can't grills into deadlifts ever? Do they just secretly desire herniated/snapped lumbar disks?

She did none of the programs you are suggesting. At all. Not one of them.
She didn't even strength train.

holy shit.

that is impressive progress.

any idea what her routine is?

i have NEVER gotten results like that.

how does one even make their jaw develop so quickly?

Only ape subhumans like asses over tits

by manipulating picture angles mainly

Deadlifts done wrong or heavily and for long periods actually CAUSE the problems you are talking about you idiot.

lol your body is sad
long torso, weird belly button placement and terrible hips

Red the sticky:
>I'm a female; does any of this apply to me?
>All of it applies, actually. With very few exceptions, the principles of diet & exercise are the same for men and women. And don't worry about becoming a manly she-beast from lifting weights; most women can't gain muscle at anywhere near the rate of men, no matter how hard they lift. Remember, female bodybuilders are lifting weights constantly, eating twice as much as you and taking male hormones. Getting huge doesn't happen overnight, it takes years of dedicated work.

>Catalog

what did he mean by this?

I know, will an hero soon

Asians.
Not even once

Plot twist I'm white

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

Women do not have the required test levels to go full bodybuilder mode (unless juicing), so if you think that lifting heavier will somehow make her look "manly", no it wont. relax.

Pic above (not my comment) shows an example of what women can naturally achieve with a good heavy lift plus proper nutrition.

I myself like them more like Michelle Lewin (pic related), and even then, she doesnt look manly or anything. and she used to be really skinny, like OP.

>mfw I detect the presence of a homosexual

Model pics where they spent a lot of time working to look good in certain lights are nice, but I'm talking real world candid examples of women who follow those programs and look good.
Mainly all I've seen are women who look good inspite of those programs, not because of them.

Care to post some examples where this is not the case

lol, that wasn´t me.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVsbojLOqiY

and I don´t mean specifically Wendlers, but any heavy lifting routine.

you know what I mean.

>Model pics where they spent a lot of time working to look good in certain lights are nice,
I'd reckon she'd look better than you in any light, fridgo

You said your problem was that your hips are just skin and bone. Putting muscle on there will thicken up your hips and round out your ass so that it doesn't look like two spoons pressed back to back

The woman in that video is on snatch fulls of anavar. And I seriously doubt the OP wants to look like her or train like her...so...

Can you help her out with a program that will help her in a way that she wants or are you going to be like those idiots who push powerlifting and inevitable gear usage on every single woman who wants to just look better in a bikini for spring break or summer?

Ahsley Nocera, Anella Sagra, this girl...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYIAs2hPwhU

when you have a body like OP, lifting heavy is the best option to get the best results in a relative short period of time.

Why don´t you post your advice to OP then? I´m merely saying that heavy lifting will do her good.

Where the fuck is she lifting?
A conference room?

Focus on squats dead-lifts and pull-ups. add other accessories for legs to get nice lower body muscle.

>not lifting during your business meetings.

damn girl you ever want someone to help you eat a grilled cheese hit me up

Oh you're right.
But that's not what I'm asking.

Show me these women who did wendler or ss or sl that look good AFTER doing those programs. Where they helped enhance their look.
Natural women, candid pics and not model and photoshop pics if you don't mind.

I'll wait.

Dude she looks like she's 7

You embarassingly stupid fucking cunt I'm not the OP. I'm some random guy who happened along to the thread.
And if you think perfectly lit and shot photoshopped pics are the norm then you're fucking stupid.
And I can probably sucker you into sucking my thick musky nearly ten inch long dick with a handful of fiddle faddle and a promise of a trip to paris.

All you and the rest of these fucktards have done is post pictures of powerlifter chicks on heavy amounts of gear.

Squats do not make natural bitches hot.
Top trainers who's job it is to make the doughy 4/10s who lucked into/bought/fucked men/women/other things to become stars into hot pieces of ass do not make their clients power lift.

>I cant give an advice because I just come here to troll. What is lifting?

you seem lost, here:

Your advice is shit and has fuck all to do with the OPs problem.

It's like listening to people try to tell a guy who says that he just wants to drop ten pounds in time for his daughters wedding in three months and shape up a little but he has bad knees that he should do SS Gomad and maybe consider ball destroying amounts of Steroids.
The post pictures of simeon panda, jeff seid and chad thundercock and "just be confident bruh" guy and say "IT WORKED FOR THESE GUYS!!"

and yet, you still have NO ADVICE to give to OP.

I think you´re just some mediocre wannabe-fit nerd who is all about theory and doesn´t go beyond that point because "uuugh lifting is sooo hard and I see no results, this is bullshit, they all roid"

OP, this is an example of a bad advice (well, there´s no advice in any of his comments, so that pretty much sums it up)

pls post pictures of your feet I want you to sit on my face

Your body is fucking hilarious

I did give her advice. I was the third fucking person in the fucking thread.

Telling her to power lift then posting model pics and geared up powerlifters is not helping anyone but yourselves.

What a weird looking bitch

>You can build some more thigh and ass muscle to accentuate your lower half though. That would be pretty hot.

what a useful advice for someone who clearly stated that doesn´t work out.

But then again, coming from someone who doesn´t work out either and spends his time bashing other comments, I´m not surprised.

Why is there a piece of ham on a dog's face?

>You're a meany head

LOL
Okay.

do vacuums

HOLY SHIT

NO JOKE I KNEW THIS GIRL I FUCKED HER ONCE IN HIGHSCHOOL

SHES RIPPED ONW?

oh manI fucked her after school one day

now go brush your teeth.

No you big dum dum. You can talk to people who have attempted suicide or been attacked using these methods and compare how painful they are. For example, drowning is a painful way to die because people have come back from drowning and claimed it was painful. Whereas carbon monoxide is less painful, since people have fallen asleep with their car on in the garage but have been resuscitated, reporting a less painful feeling.

Someone doesn't have pets.

your torso is bizarrely long compared to your legs

No, I have hips dips too, not that extreme though. They are more visible when I gain weight/getting really thick thighs. I lost weight and focused on my lower body and now my body looks much better.

But the best thing is to accept you body shape and just make the best of it, just continue to work out. Jessica Alba has hip dips and her body is awesome. A lot of girls have it actually, they are not that uncommon. But some gets under the knife.

If you absolutely hate your hip dips and will never accept them, then you can,like many others, also choose fat injections. Meanwhile you can try waist trainers and use clothes and underwear that suits your body type. For example, the form of your panties make your hip dips more visible. Try hipster, boyshorts or highwaist.

Ok thanks for the tip. Do you have a picture of your hips? I sure would be good to see someone else with the same problem as me! Girlpower! XD

post ass please

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Post another pic op. We need more data before we can accurately help.

FYI, when women twist their waste while taking a photo to hide their man hips it is as pathetic as manlets who stand on their tippy toes for photos.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

I have them too OP. You can't change it, but you can make your overall body look better, grow some legs and butt and your lower body will look a lot better and you will forget about the hips.

I don't understand, where is your dick?

>/threading your own post

You tremendous faggot.

no you just have shitty genetics and a fridge body

meh, unintentional ant pelvic tilt usually signifies tight quads or weak hamstrings imo

how do they know CO is less painful than drowning unless theyve done both? there is n such thing as an objective pain scale between different people..

I think u r cute >:)

exactly

squat, alot more. Trust me

That fucking apostrophe is annoying as fuark fucks sake m8

>white
>not muslim
>London

user, I...