Any good careers for people with average/below average intelligence?

Are there any good careers for people who are too stupid to stupid to pass college courses like college algebra/chemistry/physics?

Or properly type a fucking sentence?

How would we know... we are stuck on Veeky Forums trading cryptos ffs

Janitor.

beg on Veeky Forums

you don't need to be smart to be rich in business, you just need to work really fucking hard and not give up.

being smart is very helpful, but without hard work its totally useless.

Tenacity!

>he actually still has hope

LMAO, remember this convo in 10 years.

Security guard.

The boomers are wrong, it shouldn't be "work hard to have a nice living standard" it should be "be greedy as fuck, no matter what, even if you are retarded, if you persecute money, you will eventually have money".

Lawyer. Product Manager. Product/Graphic Designer. Human Resources. Recruiter.

Yes. Be a construction worker in a wealthy left leaning city. Make sure you get your certifications and you make more than you have a right to.

no. thats why i am all in crypto now.

Human resources would be perfect for you

Drive a truck. That's what I do. I make 100k a year average

Are you me user?? UPS driver here

get your CDL and drive trucks if your over 21. otherwise go into a trade

I'm not you. But I do something similar. Imo, most red pilled career. I spend 13 hours a day listening to audio books, YouTube vids and other self help shit. And browse Veeky Forums during my wait periods. Which I also get paid for. I'll do this job until I can afford to retire which will be soon.

>people with average/below average intelligence?

How about president? You have very good chances now.

>Lawyer.
Really?

Are you really that much of a faggot? Yes. It requires no intelligence to build an empire and become a billionaire. Becoming part of the broken system. Then funding your own campaign to become president. I shouldn't even entertain your comment but I'm bored

Plumber, pretty well paid especially in Canada.

I just smashed chemistry does that mean I'm above average?

crash test dummy

tfw normie neets think being a lawyer is for idiots jej

It actually is. The only difficult part of becoming a lawyer is passing the law exam. Most lawyers that work in a law firm have ready to use word press files with copy-paste text where they just change trivial data like name, case, address etc. Most of the real work/research is either done by copywriters or interns.

tell me more about it, im 22 and i dont even have a regular license. You are a lorry driver or just a ups courier?

frontend dev

Every job I've ever had has required or I have benefited from basic math, chemistry and physics.

If only my professors could see me now, I use way more math, chem and physics working for the Fire Department than I ever would have thought.

OP go back and do it again until you get it. Especially with everyone mentioning trades.

its not even about "working really hard", it's just about having initiative and hustle and acquiring some skills throughout life.

For example my cousin, low IQ retard, kind of guy who wears a trucker hat, sits at home with a beer in hand eating pork rinds and watching football.

He was a general laborer in construction throughout most of his late teens and 20s. When he was nearing 30 he said fuck it, gonna start his own little business. Put ads out on craigslist looking for labor, bought a cheap used work truck, some cheap used tools/equipment, and just started cold-calling contracting companies or showing up on job sites, said he had a small crew that was able to do demolition, drywall, paint, framing, roofing, etc. and was looking for work. Pretty much the first day of his attempt one of the site foremen said sure, why not, they negotiated a rate and that was that, he started working, built up his reputation, hired more guys, and over the years grew more and more successful. Now he has like 30-40 guys working for him at various job sites, he stays home and collects the money (he's essentially taking a cut off each of his employees) and doesn't even have to get out of bed in the morning. He's still the same dumbass cheeto eating, beer drinking, neanderthal, but he has the biggest house out of anyone I know, the most toys, the nicest car, the most money in the bank, takes the most vacations, and is just enjoying life.

I'd never say he worked particularly "hard" as in brutalizing himself or suffering in any way. He just grinded through his early life, took a chance, and it worked out. Anyone could do it.

I'm the original poster of that comment and my ID is probably changed now.
I started out driving a class 3 truck. Similar to a dump truck. 3 axles. Now I haul bulk fluids. I don't know what else to tell you. When I got the job, they would have hired anyone with a license. Getting your class 1 drivers license isn't difficult. And probably not expensive. I trained for about 10 hours and then did road test and took air brakes course. Then I was good to go.