Yes

I don't even know who this asshole is.

He is /ourguy/.

WHERE THE FUCK IS GYM IDIOTS

WHERE IS IT

I believe in trapasaurus rex

Infinite Elgintensity on Youtube
Veeky Forums commentaries and calls out bullshit while making cracks, good fun

The Rich Piana and Blaha skits have worn out their welcome about 50 episodes ago, like holy shit it's getting to the point where he's starting to look like the autistic one

I'm fine with the skits but the voices and the phrases are really tired now

Wow, Kojima got wide.

everything he does has worn out, he's ran out of material months ago, now whenever he gets a 20 sec clip of something mildly amusing he stretches it over 2 minutes thinking his commentary is funnier than the content itself and h talks over it with the video on loop. its sad really

I'm 95% sure he lurks on this board.

His best videos are his comment responses imo.

Making fun of the same terrible form at the gym, gets a bit dated.

>Not growing his content
>Jokes aren't funny
>Tries le ebin editing and meme catch phrases

Honestly, I can't stand to watch it.

Terribly negative person, can't stand watching his videos. Much like the "fat people hate" threads on here, there's lots of hatred and not much positive influences.
I prefer fitness youtubers like scooby, who give tips and help instead of making fun of people.

>Rich Piana skits

I disagree. That's my favorite part:

>Good fucking morning, I'm Rich Piana and this is my Crossfit show motherfucker!

>t. Fat as fatass

The Blaha skits are great

Go away, Elgin

This, i love his clips and comments but when he repeats same 10 sec clip over 6 times his comments start to sound forced and boring

INNNNNERR CITYYYYYY

Rodrigo Dutrapte waddup
shit is hit n miss but when it hits it hits hard
>calling butt implants empty thot bubbles

>not being intrinsically narcissistic and motivated by spite while outwardly expressing positivity and good will towards all

lmao never gonna make it