/fat/ - Weight Loss General

You wouldn't be planning on drinking alcohol tonight, wouldja, /fat/?

Morbidly dead thread: Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/200781570/Dr-Eric-Westman-Pg-4
youtube.com/watch?v=WNlMjlDgzRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for keto

second for IF

Honestly, the diet matters the most in his age, his test will be going down and he'll never get ripped. Have him do light-middle weights with a good amount of cardio, but it's the diet which should be prioritised.

Fourth for big 1500 meal once a day and occasional milkshakes/ice cream and still losing weight :DDD

fourth for muh hugbox thread

Again, I can't really make him eat anything or not eat anything he doesn't want to, even if I talk to him about it, but I'll be sure to start doing cardio with him at the gym at least.

Got any weekend plans, fatties?

Reposting to new thread

>Used to be fatty while I was young
>Talkin 160 lb, 5'6"
>8 sandwiches was a snack
>Fast forward to yesterday
>Ran 13km without stoppping
>1hr 32mins

Fuck being fat. Nothing feels better than running.

5'7
From to 190lbs to 165lbs, only a few pounds to go!

>160 lb, 5'6"
This isn't even fat. If you have lifted once in a while you would have had a pretty good body.

Daily bowel enticer. Maybe I can poop all my fat off

When you're 13 and can't see your dick, I'd say it's fat

72,5 kg on 168cm and you could still not see your dick?

Yeah. Dude, shit gave me stretch marks on both sides. There was very little in the way of muscle because I thought video games and chips were the fuckin greatest

coffee has never made me poop. A cup of this on the other hand works wonders

Yeah, going to get chocolate ice cream, chocolate crepe and chocolate milkshake!

Cant decide the order yet, maybe eat 1000 calories, then get the milkshake and crepe and eat the ice cream the day after

Rice and beans for this guy. Never have a problem pooping.

Post progress pics

I know you're just doing coffee/fiber foods, but has anyone here tried taking laxatives daily? Apparently it works great for anorexics

Best weight loss plan: only eat on weekends.

why do people eat oats?
i got some with 334 kcal and 17 protein.

i understand its quite good proteinwise but...never understood it as its quite calorie-dense?

(beans guy here)
I'd personally rather not. I work a physical job, and would rather not be constantly worried I am going to shit myself.

I drank creamer coffee instead of water
I ate the leftover rice from dinner
I only walked my dog a couple of miles

Tomorrow is another day
>drink only water
>walk dog longer
>walk to work and back
>do body weight workout
>smaller food portions
>dont snack
>read
>study for ASVAB

I want to join the Navy, I'm 247, I need to lose weight, I want to join the Navy.

keeps you full for ever

As somebody that was skinny his whole childhood, oats really help hit that ~2200 kcal needed for a bulk.
Its not cutting food, its healthy wholesome food that gives you good carbs and helps with bulking

What's your cheat meal for tonight?

>tfw coat that you couldnt even zip up all the way now fits perfectly

>cheating EVER
but seriously, probably a beer or two so I don't look autistic.

i went out last week intending to just have a beer or two as well, dont even remember how i got home

be careful user

Are there any worthwhile appetite suppressants? I'm always hungry as fuck, even on days where I hit tdee.

Coffee, water. Exercising works great too.

>tfw 10 minutes from feeding period

Modafinil, Nicotine.

Coffee man, shit is amazing.
Especially if you're into manual brewing.

gum, water, coffee, keeping yourself busy

had a little cheat snack yesterday lads (peanut butter m&ms) but still down 2 lbs on the week and hopefully that'll be 3 by monday

we're all gonna make it

>keeping yourself busy
actually this is probably the most important one here, fat people always have nothing to do but sit around and eat.
;-;

Ex Fatty here. From 265 to 210 12%bf at 6'4

You're not hungry. Keep telling yourself that/ That pain in your stomach is not hunger. Its the hormones from your stomach sending Ghrelin to the brain and back down to give you that little rumble trigger. IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO EAT. ITS A TRAP

Just intermittent fast for a week and you'll never get hungry in the day again

Why do this? Like is the 2 minutes of dopamine flooding your receptors worth the days of bodily harm?

Learn to love dark chocolate with no sugar added

>strawberry protein powder tastes exactly like strawberry quick

>He doesnt drink milkshake
>He doesnt eat chocolate ice cream
>He doesnt eat praline filled chocolate crepe
Lol you can lose weight while eating all that dumb cuck ;^)

honestly just sitting around and playing video games is enough to keep me 'busy' on the weekends. Doesn't really matter what you are doing as long as you are invested enough in it.

>being inefficient
this is fucking Veeky Forums, why spend a year slowly losing weight at ~2000 average cals when you can be autistically healthy and spend 6 months doing it? Not all of us want to constantly deficit/cheat/deficit/cheat

you better be eating pic related or you are just choosing to lose less than you could be.

>enjoying yourself in any way on a diet
GET OUT REEEEEEEE

>dieting
>not permanently changing to a healthier life style

never going to make it

>diet
not gonna make it

>slowly
Start(18/02/17) 122kg
Week 1(26/02/17) 117.5kg
Week 2(5/03/17) 117kg
Week 3(12/03/17) 115.6kg

Who says cheat=deficit?

I usually eat a 1500 calorie meal once a day and then cucumbers if it isnt satisfying enough.

If i want crepes and other chocolate stuff i just eat less that day, around 500-1000 depending on what sweet i ll order at night

For example the day i got both a milkshake and a crepe i ate like 500 calories from salted/peppered boiled chicken

And since i am still losing weight, everything is going fabulous

No i eat normal chocolate ice cream+milkshake+praline crepe from a delivery nearby :3

Should you be taking supplements during a keto diet? Like am I going to have a deficiency in anything major if I follow one?
>Note that many medications and nutritional supplements need to be taken with food at each meal, or three times per day.
t. scribd.com/doc/200781570/Dr-Eric-Westman-Pg-4
what did he mean by this

Anorexic here. Laxatives work less and less well and it's a terrible cycle to get into.

Best way to poop often is to work out and eat high fiber. Also watch your sodium intake as that is asking for water weight

>1 month in
literally all water weight

Drink tea. Keep the stomach full with it all the time. If you want to chew, get gum. You could literally stop eating for two weeks straight RIGHT NOW and would not feel any major impact. It's all in your mind.

>So mad people get results without suffering like you

I'm a year in and not wasting my deficit eating trash.

just ate a twinkie (a rare thing in our UK household)
what do you think of that?

I'm not trying to antagonise people who are struggling to lose weight, or the people whom hold a sense of superiority in their traditionally healthy diets.
It was accounted for, my calories are right on track. I just want to know what you think of people whom indulge in the bad stuff and still see progress.

Mind if you post your "progress"? Also how obvious is water weight on an anorexic? I get for fatties it never really shows except on the scale numbers but on someone like you is it rather obvious?

It's not a big deal. Just above your post is a guy cutting with ice cream and waffles and there are people who do IF and IIFYM who post pizzas and shit here, it works fine.
t. had a chocolate bar the other day

But he right. A lot of that is water weight

>eats trash
Not gonna make it.

That is why fatties will always be fatties

a single cake isn't going to turn anybody fat

Keep telling yourself that fattie

you are right
but
your mindset is wrong

you don't have enough information to make that claim

youtube.com/watch?v=WNlMjlDgzRI

this is literally the only way to make it

>1 week until I break the 200lb barrier
post your good feels

did that the other week. feels good

>can see my collar and hip bones for the first time in memory

>Reee y u no suffer like me
Sorry not a dumb cuck to suffer during diet

>9lbs until I break the overweight barrier
I'm still a chubber, and literally nothing will change for me between then and now, but it's the milestones that keep me going

>seeing disgusting bones poke out
>a pretty thing
ewwwwwwwww

>200lb
now the hard part begins. After I break it the rate of loosing weight slowed down like 30% or so. Even I am still in deficit. But the good part is that I begin building body, not only losing fat.

>suffers when he isn't allowed to eat donuts
never gonna make it

this is the kinda response I was expecting from my original post

there are some really pompous people who think you need to go 110% all the time or you're setting yourself up for failure
are you one of those people?

Protip: deficit eating will only get you so far and will eventually become counterproductive once your metabolism optimizes itself.

Fasting is a FAR superior method of weight loss. Once you're a few days in, it's even easier to manage than watching your calories.

It is the mindset weak people who lack critical thinking abilities use, they cant justify anything other than simplistic overeaction and ultra healthy diets so they get triggered when people enjoy sweets and pastries every now and then and remain on a deficit.

>watching my 600lb life for the first time
kill them all

Yeah, except for Nicole. She had a great recovery.

Weighed myself this morning and now I'm just 10 pounds away from my goal weight. Hard to believe desu.

You're almost there my dude.
DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP

Time for a chocolaty celebration :DDD

you are allowed to enjoy sweets and whatever every so often.

But why not learn to enjoy healthier food instead of just stuffing your old diet into a caloric deficit? Just because you can and still lose weight in your first month of dieting doesn't mean that you should.

I was 179 pounds time I was in 3rd grade. I've never experienced life being skinny. kill me

are you under the impression that I'm piling this stuff away on the hour every hour?
I like variety

Holy shit, post a young-user photo so we can see. You ARE making changes, right?

>Stopping eating sweets in your life
lol

I won't give up!
nuuu :D

it's weird because when you're a fat shit and you eat nothing but cakes and candy, then you don't really appreciate it.
But something naughty after weeks of clean eating is definitely more special.

I don't like to fetishize or obsess over food, that's for people with eating disorders, but it CAN be pleasurable.

5 weeks passed. I didn't really cut or anything in fact I started eating more actual food and cut all sweets, sodas etc. Doing Greyskull's LP and 30 min cardio on same day. Lost 3 kg so far

Everyone starts somewhere, pajeet

why the fuck would you ever do this
You wont get enough protein and you'll just end up looking like a disgusting skeleton with loose skin and no muscle definition. It also isn't healthy at all and those insulin spikes can easily give you diabetes, especially if you're doing this every other day.

because he thinks seeing the numbers go down is all that matters

I havnt been to Veeky Forums in years. What the fuck is this

Fatty pseudo-hugbox

Bunch of fat fucks losing weight and posting their fatty feels, success stories, failures, and fat bodies.

people getting Veeky Forums, but at a lower starting point

>every other day
lul

Because it is tasty

>Because it is tasty
"lol"

house shopping

No shit, it's addicting and delicious. If you're eating a desert more than once a week you're doing it wrong.

Best reason

>Maybe I can poop all my fat off
you mostly breathe it out.