In the long term, who gets the most girls?

In the long term, who gets the most girls?

The fitness god or the PUA?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FA&defid=6392125
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pua

ky faggot

Kiss You?

>Implying that a guy does a photoshoot with Insta-hoes is the ultimate ladie's man.

Its not real life OP.

>Nice Game
>God tier booty
>okay looking grills I guess

PUAs hire models for shit like this.

>"middle one has nicest ass"

welcome to Veeky Forums

At heart, women are attracted to social status over anything

Fitness helps because it IMPLIES things like confidence, dominance, high status, etc, but if they discover you're just an insecure autist they quickly lose attraction

The real answer is that you should work on BOTH
Fitness AND social skills

game is the most important imo.

>mfw stealing some PUAs girl

should look at serious pua like mystery or Brad P. The guys who will fuck your side pieces to prove to you that they are ALL THE SAME. Jeffy from RSD was like that but don't know about the new nice guy shit. The old guard was into teaching lessons the hard way (ie meeting your oneitis a day banging her just to prove she didn't have magic pussy and it's time to get over her.)

There's a black guy named Will who would say Im confident because I can fuck them all to sleep and have them wake up giggly and I'm 100% confident about it.

[synchronised brapping intensifies]

>dat middle ass
The Veeky Forums ideal

Neither.

Both are complete cope, just like status and wealth are also.

So what's the fucking point of life then?

Yeah faggot

Fucking kiss him

>being this in denial

what everybody actually wants is just the ONE girl

everything else is cope, and everybody knows it but almost nobody dares to admit it

What? Who? Your girl? Yeah I want her too

Also lets get some digits in here bros, 28 here. I've fucked 32 broads, how about yourselves?

"Body Language That Attracts Women" by Corey "I look like an autistic 5 year old that just shat his pants" Wayne.

25 I've fucked 33

the fitness god who isn't an autistic retard

Speak for yourself
I want a rotation of 3 girls that I fuck regularly

Fucked about 40, not 100% sure, didn't keep excact count

I'm 24 and fucked 8 girls.

Last one I got pregnant, decided to be a "good guy" and stay with her and be a good partner/father.

Is there any hope for me? I feel like I need more meaningless sex to be fulfilled. I have cheated on her with hookers but only blowjobs, no sex.

WRONG

Whichever one has the most money or power

Get into Swinging

You're way too young to settle for one pussy

You, good sir, are a degenerate man

l o l

found the virgin

Not into that at all, I would not want my "girlfriend" to be banging other dudes even if I was banging other girls.

Guess so. All my lays have been fuckbuddies for a few months. I had 1 one night stand and didn't like the vibes. Now that I'm committed I have a huge craving for casual meaningless sex though. Can't explain it.

So you can bang other chicks and she can't bang dudes?

That's unfair bro
Besides, if you're good to her, she won't form a connection to anyone else, it'll just be mindless sex
If you get her really onboard, she might even start bringing chicks over for threesomes

Your choice, but I say get into swinging or at least group sex

Yea it's good probably. You don't want to be one of those losers who is 35 banging bar whores. At least you'll have someone to grow old with. Alternatively you can just cheat on her a few times but karma will come back to you believe that. In addition to that being with one isn't bad. Just try to build up confidence and passions so you seek validation outside of sex. Keep lifting

>So you can bang other chicks and she can't bang dudes?

Yes precisely. I'm not a beta fuck who lets his girl run amuk. She is a mom now too. You must be a cuck to be o k with that.

We've had 2 threesomes but she only let me get head from the other girl and eat her out.

Found the guy getting scammed by this shit.
Dude take this hotseat for just a few hundred bucks, personal coaching for a few thousand bucks, get this DVD, get this ebook, like and subscribe...

Pathetic industry.

Max has quality content, and if you know his backstory of being FA, then you would understand.

I recommend RSD to every FA I meet, because they know what they're talking about and finding RSD for a virgin is like neo entering the matrix.

I can personally testify that listening to RSD for years helped me get laid with my oneitis 10/10 fitness HBB.

What is a FA?

sounds like you're a control freak

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FA&defid=6392125

Some men's rights stuff

Black men.

PUAs get less girls than average guys

25. I've fucked 36.

>Guy has typical manly urges to bang different girls
>Guy doesn't want his girl to bang other guys
>Control freak

Are millennials this delusional?

Cheating on sluts is alpha and they actually love you for it.

Do this if you're a cuck though

35, and I've fucked more ladies than I care to count. But I'm certain one of them was your mother.

You need to fuck more bitches bro
Just explain it to her, in the end you will love her more

IMO; every man should fuck at least 100 girls before he settles
Otherwise you will spend your life thinking what could have been

Who gives a fuck? Just do you.

26 years kissed 9 girls fucked 7 of them. I wish to fuck more. I feel like working on social skills helps a fuckton more than lifting.

>30 years
>around 40
>without counting the prostitutes
>way more prosititutes

Only two of them are playing.

source pls

His frame is fucking pitiful. The girls have bigger frames than him. Fuck, I'd kill myself

fucked 0 grills

Those are probably models or prostitutes
Not saying that guy can't get girls, but who took those pictures? Why? Why did the girls agree to it?
The guy's career is built on making people believe he is a player, whether or not he actually is.

>hey ;--D

>19 years
>count is on 36, but standing still atm
watch me

Every time I see that picture, the forehead seems to grow bigger.

Not that guy, but you're a literal cuck. Like as in Webster's Dictionary would call you a cuck.

Have fun. Use condoms.

Using rubbers takes away all the fun from it. It's like shooting at people with rubber bullets.

People still fall for the PUA?
These guys are selling a product and young desperate guys swallow the marketing

Having kids takes away all the fun in life. STDs aren't fun either.

It worked for me, and I didn't pay a dime

32 0

>IMO; every man should fuck at least 100 girls before he settles

Most men havent even had 20 partners.

Just proves my point

I'm sorry, I don't see your point

KYS

just waltz into an oriental massage man, those mamma-san's will take care of you. and bam, you've got one added to your body count :)

>mystery

Get educated. Mystery is so fucking outdated its insane. The pua community is light-years beyond the shit mystery used.

2.5?
Went limpdick first encounter hence .5
Now have loving gf of almost 2 years
Quality > quantity

Point is that the puas you admire are trying to sell you something. You dont have to buy their bullshit to get pussy

>18
>0

Th-there's still time right?

Yeah, and Jeff is natty.
Naive kids.

29, 5. Only 2 were one night stands before I was even 18 and dumb as a brick, the rest were multi-year relationships. Judge me, idk, for I do judge you all as a bunch of std ridden degenerates..

23 years old
2 women

First one I lost my virginity to and second one is my soon to be wife. Don't feel the need to sleep around because the sex you have with your best friend and all the different things you know about each other is better than anything else.

>listening to RSD for years
jesus christ.

I'm 30 and I slept with 5 women.
I loved every one of them.
Must be awful to engage in sex as just another bodily function.