This guy eats nothing but fruit and leaves and is bigger than 90% of Veeky Forums

This guy eats nothing but fruit and leaves and is bigger than 90% of Veeky Forums..

What's your excuse for not being a vegan in 2017?

Gorillas eat lots of meat, faggot
They even eat each other

>that roid gut

Do a quick google search before sounding like a dumb ass. Gorillas do not eat meat, nor do they eat each other.

>Can eat more than 40 lbs. Of food a day
>40 lbs of fruit a day

Nigga gonna get diabetes.

>taking obvious bait

a silverback gorilla eats like 20kg worth of plants a day

its proof that you need to eat big to get big, Poor guitar was right all along

>fall for the fruits give Diabetes meme

can you imagine... and we eat like 2-3 Kilos...

This is literally best example that genetics is most important Factor on gains

>What's your excuse for not being a vegan in 2017?
I'm not a gorilla

Are gorillas just 5%ers who left humanity behind?

cows are vegan and they are fat as fuck. So no thx vegan meme.

what is it about their genetics that lets them build so much bass? less myostatin like niggers?

mass*

>fall for the vegan meme
>only eats plants
>french fries are vegan so the meme tell me its good
>only eat them
>die
realize its about a balanced healthy diet not trendy hip & cool vegan posts

he the Gorilla, doesn't eat only vegan, he eats RAW and he eats the thinks that are designated for him or he is designated for those thinks.
French fries are not raw and not designated for humans...
Humans should like animals only eat RAW!
PERIOD!

>Are gorillas just 5%ers who left humanity behind?
yep

just look at his shoulders and arms. Remember when rich said you can never have delts and arms too big? Silverbacks are following that mentality

False. The only reason humans developed intelligence and culture, is because of cooking our food.

No, this is why they have developed so fucking many diseases

Muh genetics

>cooking food
>contract salmonella

pick one

uh yeah it is. the only reason humans are as evolved as we are is because we learned to cook our food and ate enough fish and stuff so that our brains could grow.

>so fucking many diseases

we get more diseases because we live twice as long as we used to fuckhead.

God you're a stupid faggot

he has to eat like 20kg of vegetables a day to get that many nutrients.

Good luck with that.

this is wrong! this is so wrong...

First of all, we are no sure what is the reason our brain developed. There are no Facts and never will be. Simple as that.
Second, even if eat was fish the reason, that could be. We were eating raw motherfucker!
Always RAW.
The reason we evolved as such is not that we learned to cook you chimp, but that we ate from many different sources! but that again raw.

The reason we are getting so many diseases is indeed because we eat shit and no what we are supposed to eat. Maybe in 10.000 more years we will be able to eat shit and no getting diseases, or not getting or teeth so bad!
But we have a long long way to go.
I wanna my teeth good and i dont want to get cancer and heart, bone diseases.
So im trying to eat so much i can raw.
Bet im stronger than you

you do realize that by the time homo sapiens came around human predecessors had already been cooking their food for hundreds of thousands of years. So cooking predates homo sapiens by a long shot, and we've absolutely evolved to consume cooked foods. You utter moron.

How can a white man compete against nigger genetics?

Less myostatin, a different gi tract allowing them to get sufficient nutrition from all the plants they eat. Gorillas cultivate bacteria in their gut by eating shit. This allows the bacteria to break down the cellulose of plants that they can't digest. The byproduct waste from the bacteria is then used by the gorilla to provide extra nutrition.

Unfortunately, as we're not gorillas, we can't use bacteria to our advantage at anywhere near their rate, and eating shit is nasty.

That's a lot of fucking plants

vegans should go where they belong

in a zoo with apes

you cannot reason with a vegan, my fit friend
just moron and move on

Gorillas have a different type of digestive system you fucking idiot, god this thread is stupid.

not fat just THICC also look at that udder vascularity,he's probably on tren too

It also has a gut the size of a refrigerator fermenting all that greenery into usable energy.

gorillas hunt and eat smaller apes, but they might just do it for fun or B12. a whale is bigger than 100% of /fit combined, what's your excuse for not eating plankton in the current year?

>udder
>he
user...

well you can not reason with a carni or omnivore too...
and by the way, im not even a vegan...
I just believe eating raw is the best for Humans.

>you do realize that by the time homo sapiens came around human predecessors had already been cooking their food for hundreds of thousands of years
Who tell you that, your Mama??
That is no fact, there is no proof and it will never be one...
You did not understand what i sayed.
Why do you Need cooking, if you can get the same Nutrition without?
There is no more Nutrition if you cook something.
Like i said above, humans evolved because they were eating various thinks, fruits, fish, meat, nuts, veggies... cooking was/ is not important to get wat we Need to evolved or survived!

Apparently they found a 400.000 years old Homo Sapiens skull in Portugal

>replying to a namefag
>replying to a VEGAN namefag

Just let it go, user.