Losing 5kg in a month

>Going to Bali in a month
>160cm, 53kg
>I want to look like those skinny instagram girls
>Need to lose 5kg in a month

What do ? I don't like looking fat at the beach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXTyuuM5zkk
youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2lbs a week is definitely doable, so 5kg in a month is also doable

Make sure you get plenty of sleep, drink plenty of water, eat healthy foods and cunt calories and you can do it

EExercise too, please lift, also

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I was thinking about restricting my diet to 700 calories a day, any less than that and I would be unable to function at work. Also 30 minutes of cardio a day. What do you think ?
I'm in Paris m8.

>700 calories
>30 minutes of cardio
>every day
>for a month

You are never gonna achieve this.

Lift or do intensity training first so you maximize fat burn in cardio

Yeah 700 is too far. I don't really think they'd be any benefits cutting bellow 1200ish and even that would probably be too little to hold for a month

I have a really low metabolism because I have an office job and I'm not very active (except for walking to and from work). 1200 calories is way too much...

Stick to 700-900kcal a day is fine, eat lots of veggies. I don't think you can do 30 mins cardio a day and keep it up with a diet like that, you will be absolutely drained. But your plan will get you results if you really manage to stick to it and not mess up.

You're never going to stick to that kind of bullshit and your skin will look like total shit at the end of the month

>I want to look like those skinny instagram girls
You won't look like that unless you have top tier genetics. Weight is probably the least of your problems

Reading the sticky is such a strenuous endeavour, you would instantly shed 5kg.

only eat one meal before bed, not more than 700-800 calories, try to get a bit of protein in to not lose our butt, do some at home glute stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=fXTyuuM5zkk
7:40

also cardio 3x a week is enough, do HIIT cardio

Maximal rate of fat loss is about bf%/20 kg/week. You won't be able to lose 5kg of fat in a month. you can lose more weight than that because of water and muscle mass loss, but that makes you look even worse.

I've been on a 1000-1200 daily deficit for 2 months, dropped around 10 kilos. My lifts suffered a little bit tho.

It's bf%/20 = %bw/week (not including water). This makes it even worse for you. Each fat cell can only provide a limited amount of energy per day. The rest comes from breaking down muscle.

not a singe body pic posted

how the fuck do you expect anyone to give you credible advice on this without seeing exactly how your current state is

Is i true that when you start at a heavier weight you lose faster than skinnier people with the same diet ?

Water, my lady. WATER, A LOT OF WATER. WATER IS ONE OF THE SECRETS TO FAT LOSS.
W
A
T
E
R

You'll be 10kgs lighter from the dehydration when I'm done with you bby.

Does cold water boil faster than hot water?

No ?

Protein sparing modified fast and ECA stack.

You won't poop and have insomnia, but you can lose up to 7 lbs a week miserably, or 2.5 lbs only sort of miserable

I don't need to lose 10kg but thanks

If I fast I will gain back all the weight when I stop...

No, you will actually lose around 15 lbs then first week. Half of it will be fake though. Full modified fast (~600 calories a day) with a ECA stack will drop you about 7 lbs of fat a week. It sucks and I do not recommend it except for ultra fatties. 1200-1600with ECA stack is around 2 -2.5 a week with exercise. Also you will sleep better and poop.

(Not pooping is actually very psychologically distressful)

except you're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE

>I'm in Paris m8.
Have you taken the Bogpill, m'ademoiselle?

Oui c'est fait, merci !

The biggest problem I've encountered while fasting is that I can't fucking go to sleep. I already suffer from insomnia, I usually have to smoke weed once or twice a week just to be able to sleep. But I can't if I'm fasting because it would make me hungry as fuck...

Damn, according to the survey from this morning there are only about 15 frenchies on this board, and one grill happen to also live in Paris

Wanna go run together ?

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

Enfin des Français!
Allez lààà
On va courir à Vincennes les gros tas?

Read the sticky you fucking cunt

Fumer de la beuh en essayant de moins manger va être compliqué ma grande. Le mieux c'est d'essayer de l'ephedrine + caféine (EC stack). Ça te coupe l'appétit et tu brûles plus de calories, c'est magique.

Faut juste bien suivre le dosage. Après si tu as un bon deficit calorique en mangeant pas mal de légumes histoire de pas avoir la dalle et que tu fais un peu de cardio à côté, 5kg en un mois reste faisable

Je vais te mettre dans le vent tu vas rien comprendre. Dis moi quand et où et je vais te faire courir ma grande :)

sacre bleu zut alors mon ami de name is gambit chere remember eet pick a card

If you are already a druggie get some ambien, it will knock your ass out.

Just lock up the pills after you take it, sometimes you wake up again as a zombie and do things you cannot remember (not joking)

Cut off an arm.

Ain't there anymore french fag looking to go for a run ? Im fucking pumped man

I'm a Balinese native, wanna meetup later bby?
Stay off Kuta, way too much drunk bogans there and the beach isn't that good. Clubs in Kuta are also meh.
Do visit Padang Padang, Seminyak, or Canggu if you're into surfing.
Ubud for more of a cool and chill area.

Let me math you:

5kg = 11 pounds = 38,500 total calorie deficit needed. Divided by 30 days = 1283 calorie daily deficit. This is already above the level typically considered "safe" for most people. (Half that amount would be more realistic.)

Of course, if you don't already know your TDEE (not from a calculator, but from tracking your calories and the effect on your weight over time) then it's a moot point, because you'll have no idea what number you need to be 1283 calories under.

BALI
A
L
I

Where are you in Paris ? Onzième here.
Why not, c'est pas loin de chez moi.

Mais l'ephedrine c'est pas illégal ici ?Woah you live there ?

You can buy it over the counter as primatene or bronkaid. At least in America.

So it's pretty much impossible unless I starve myself ? I can do that.

Cool ! Je suis dans le 14eme perso. Vers cité U. Il y a des moyens d'en choper de Londres. I can hook you up :)

Tu voudrais/pourrais faire ça quand l'ami ?

Was born in Java, the island next to Bali, moved here 2 years ago.
Best decision of my life.
Food here is amazing, especially pork based dish, cutting here would be damn hard.

En fait je suis pas très sportive pour le moment... Je vais rarement sur Veeky Forums. Je veux bien m'y mettre mais je vais te ralentir de ouf je pense, ça fait longtemps que j'ai pas couru :( Pourquoi pas une séance de muscu plutôt ? Comme ça chacun son rythme

Et t'as un lien pour l'ephedrine ?

Il y a pas de soucis, je viens de récupérer d'une blessure perso donc je pense qu'on sera au même niveau. Pour les séances dans les salles faut prévenir à l'avance c'est un peu chiant.

J'ai pas le lien sur moi pour l'ephedrine là tout de suite mais je te le passe quand je peux

Balancez un groupe whatsapp ou vos numéros si possible qu'on puisse voir ce qu'on peut faire

Careful frogette, or you'll end up some oil sheiks third waifu

do it but make sure you invite me to your funeral

Ok !
Mais c'est trop risqué de poster son numéro non ?

weed is no bueno during cuts imo
i either recommend masturbating/sex or meditation/breathing exercises, both before sleepy time

Envois moi un message au zero six trente quatre soixante quatre cinquante deux zero trois

Je pense pas qu'ils comprennent ce qui est dit toute façon

shut the fuck up
>top tier genetics
all those stupid whores do is eat small portions of food

C'est fait

Pour tous les parigos qui veulent courir un de ces jours, envoyez moi un sms