This uni in my town is organizing a sportsperson of the year award...

This uni in my town is organizing a sportsperson of the year award. The nomination is public so anyone can nominate anyone.

"Hugh Wottmaet" is a notorious trollaccount which has terrorized the universities forums so I am nominating him, pls help.
Say he won a gold medal in bobsledding.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGINC59TV2GsarWQQJNswffnnEixGtop0LUgWeExELeqhSvQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&fbzx=4489537108265951700

Thanks for the brump

Not your personal army

dont be a faggot

for the lulz

Alright, nominated him for Cross-bobsled / Xbob

Done

Nominated

>Wageningen

kek'd irl

my submission.

"One day I stepped out side of the library, starving, and Hugh yelled "heads up" I looked in his direction, and he threw me a Subway footloose from about 40 yards out. It took on the most perfect spiral, and landed right in my mouth. I'd let hugh in my mouth any day. "

kek

HAHA wageningen

Keep going
This has much meme potential

done

My role model...

BBBBBBrrrrr-
*silence*
....rrrrrrrRRRRRRRR...RRR???

Nominated for bobsled/big guy

I wanna eat dat booty

noice

They are just gonna disqualify him and give the award to the next closest competitor who looks legitimate. Don't waste your time.

>???

ded

Hahah this ones gold

fucking kek

this is stupid af, why are people wasting time filling in this retarded questionnaire powered by the most leftist university in the world.

We weten wat ons te doen staat he breh...

>ik ga lekker slapen

lekker vroeg ook, fagit

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

The not your personal army ruined it for me.
Bc of this shit meme raids are happening less and less

klootzak
l
o
o
t
z
a
k

>cheese pizza.

This is how freshman 10 start. You can tell by her skin she is pretty young, ~20 just starting life trying to get her shit together. Doesn't know what she wants so she eats pizza.

She's gonna get fucked by this chad, if she hasn't already and will go through the cock carousal before settling down on an IT dude who never took the time to try to increase his social ability and emotional intelligence.

This female just beat the game.

ALSO, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

You can vote unlimited times