I got Veeky Forums and now i cant believe it when attractive girls like me...

i got Veeky Forums and now i cant believe it when attractive girls like me. I feel like its one big joke being played on me. Its probably just my insecurities and i should just let them go

I know the exact feel, just get past your insecurities and social autism to fuck a couple you can actually tolerate and it will start to feel normal

Or, isolate yourself out of anxiety and focus solely on gains and career

ill choose the first thanks for the advice

Same, bruh.

this girl i met off twitter is so fine it crazy. She says im mad funny and love talking to me. I make jokes about sexual shit with her and she plays along. She was complaining about one of her friends hitting on her but doesnt mind when i do it

woah

Post body

I know this too well. Just move past it and realize they do like you. I ruined a lot of good relationships with stupid insecurities. Good luck man.

>girls make fun of me for being skinny
>get bit
>think girls saying I'm big is just a joke because I still feel skinny
:(

Its weird to adapt to becoming attractive but you get used to it.

whit that set of mind you wont even get a hug, faggot

uhhh no just no
im just used to getting girls who aren't super attractive

I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.

Newton

Focus on career brah

Saame dude. I seriously thought I was being played.

Seems like a good problem to have.

I want to become Veeky Forums but I'm terrified to go to the gym. I'm not fat but definitely not in shape and I get hit on by fat and 3/10 girls.

They're nice, we get a long and fucking is always fun. There's so much freedom to do whatever I want because there's not pressure.

Still, I wish I could have a 9/10 fall for me some day. Like I said, so scared to join a gym, especially with all the memes I see here of girls smirking at weak boys and meat heads teasing beta males.

Chad only settles for average girls if he's a manufactured Chad

i.e became a Chad after 18 by gaming the system through self-improvement. Nautral chads come about normally during the developmental high school years .

Manufactured chads have never gotten female attention before so when they start getting it they panick and shoot themselves in the foot often thinking the really hot girl flirting with him doesn't really like him and just flirts with every guy she knows

They often only go after 6s and below women they KNOW they have a secured shot at getting with. These women are often confused as to why this guy way above their league is into them.

It screams insecurity. Because ultimately it was this insecurity that motivated them to get better.

My advice to manufactured chads is to get out there make mistakes and learn to lose. Get rejected by the hot girls over and over. Don't become bitter. Don't let your low self-esteem trick you into thinking you only deserve a 4. You are not an ugly low status male anymore. Compare yourself to most guys your age/social group. The average guy is fucking hideous.

Every guy above 5'10 who's not fat is automatically a 5 remember that.

Natural chads are often years ahead because they started at 15-16. Often times ugly guys who slay are post-chads who had a ton of experience with women because they were way more attractive during high school and got then got fat/stayed short

iktfb

It's nothing more than brotherly teasing. Get in there. :)

this whole chad thing is just an american thing

>get fit
>a v e r a g e asian girls are now all over me

Fucking hell me too. This is the logic behind my complete and utter distrust of women who show interest in me:

> AXIOM #1: NO PERSON CAN FIND ME ATTRACTIVE
> Conclusion: If a person claims, verbally or physically, that they find me attractive, they are therefor lying

> AXIOM #2: PEOPLE WHO LIE DO SO TO HIDE NEFARIOUS MOTIVE
> AXIOM #2: ALL NEFARIOUS MOTIVES ARE MEANT TO HURT ME
> Conclusion: People who claim, verbally or physically, to find me attractive, wish to hurt me

This is why, to this day, when a woman shows interest in me my heart starts pounding and my body tells my brain it's time for FOF: I'm in danger and my feelings will soon be hurt. I'm broken beyond fucking repair. Don't know what to do.

Your ego needs to die. Get into meditating.

If you've had the last text with a girl, should you wait until she hits you up and if she doesn't move on? It's been three days since I had the last text with her and she didn't reply.

>when a girl hits on you and you think she's just messing with you

What if a girls makes prolonged eye contact with me and I get really nervous?
It's not because of what you guys say, I have no problem believing a girl might like me. But I can't pinpoint why I get so nervous, it's silly.

That's a deep-seated mammal thing. Eye contact indicates some sort of provocation. Humans are pretty socially evolved so it can indicate a wide variety of more nuanced interaction, but things like dogs or apes basically only look each other in the eye if they're either extremely familiar or are stepping in each other's shit and about to throw down (why you should never look a dog you don't know in the eye btw).

In short, eye contact is necessarily intense and having it with someone you don't know unexpectedly from across a room is jarring, and for more awkward people it's even difficult in close proximity and direct conversation.

bump

We were teasing each other back and forth but she just straight up stopped replying on Tuesday. Maybe it's best for me to just let go [spoiler]but it's so hard[/spoiler]

When I notice girls looking at me, it actually makes me mad. I think Why is she staring at me?" and I sometimes even do that eye squint thing when people get mad. It actually doesn't make sense to me why a girl would look at me. Other times, I say to myself "wow, u hope she's not looking at me" and I'll look back at her every now and then and she'll still be looking at me. Then I get angry all over again. I've always been like this.

Fuck her dude, what are you doing

Delicious pasta

same, OP
but..
when I was in a starbucks, a girl kept looking at me. I was sitting with two coworkers, and they kept texting me secretly "user, THAT GIRL ON YOUR LEFT KEEPS LOOKING AT YOU". then they left for me to open up a convo.

So I start talking to her, then ask her what she's working on her laptop. Said she's going on a missionary trip to talk about church in some fucking asian country and she felt the need to bring up her bf

then I just talked a bit more and moved on.

What I learned with lifting is that even "taken" bitches or bitches in general will just keep looking at you even when they are taken.

Why the fuck do they do this?

They pretty much give you signs they are interested, then tell you to fuck off when you actually show interest back.

I feel like I initiate 90% of the text convos I'm in. Is this normal or not? I always seem to be the one reaching, whether it's a guy or a girl.

I'd only worry about that unless the conversation was randomly dropped. Just text her and see what happens. If no reply then you lost nothing.

well it ended on a sexual joke I made at her and she didn't reply. I'm feeling if she's interested she'd hit me up but she hasn't so I shouldn't say anything

Also, usually you should be initiating convos most of the time when you first meet, but once you've known each other for a bit you should back off and see if she puts in the effort too.

>woman approaches me in any context
>do my best to avoid the contact
>if she starts talking to me, take first opportunity to exit conversation and leave

I'm not going to make it, am I

>when I was in a starbucks
Kill yourself

A T T E N T I O N

probably not

I've got an autistic story for y'all
>Hiking in national park
>Steep trail that splits in two halfway up, take path #1
>Planning to take path #2 after then head down
>Reach top of #1, some college girls are up there
>They start walking down with me, giggling and talking
"Hey, what's your name? Oh, you go to AnonCollege? You're tall!" etc.
>nervousness builds as I smile and answer questions
Autism kicks in
>Tell them I have friends waiting for me at the botón and I have to go
>Start hauling ass down the mountain
>Miss the trail fork and end up near the bottom
>Start running back up mountain
>Run into girls again before the split, gasping for air
"user? Did you find your friends?"
>Just grinning like a madman and nodding
>Suddenly laugh like they said something funny and spring last them uphill, take the path to trail #2 and wait for a good 30 minutes to make sure they've left

MFW I'm nervously laughing at these girl's questions

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT MAN

Same, except I'm still DYEL, just slightly more muscular now. I can't pick up on simple cues from women, even if they make them obvious. A girl literally asked my friend to set me and her up and I still failed. Feels sad man.

Your instincts are probably right, trust them. You didn't develop them from nothing.

I was literally in bed next to a 8/10 wearing nothing but a thong and I still missed the cue and went to sleep instead.

>wearing nothing but a thong

G-greentext?

kek

Never change Veeky Forums

Nothing amazing, but probably autistic nonetheless.

>Be me
>Fat as fuck
>NEET as fuck
>Socially awkward
>Best friend decides to drag my ass to the gym
>Fast forward a few years
>Lost a lot of weight
>Back in school
>Able to talk to people without being a complete spastic, bullshitting a lot
>8/10 qt3.14 starts talking to me a lot, walks with me after classes
>She breaks up with her boyfriend
>A good month or so passes
>She invites me to a party
>This chick is everything I could want in a girl, instant accept
>Go to party
>8/10 comes over to me all the time
>She and her best friend asking me to take my shirt off and flex
>Still conscious as fuck about my body in spite of weight loss/muscle gainz
>Politely decline
>Can't stop them from feeling up my arms and chest though
>Get lots of flattering comments throughout the evening
>Somethingsnotquiteright.jpg
>First party since getting Veeky Forums, not used to the attention
>Night comes to an end
>8/10 staying at her best friend's apartment
>My place is far away, have to wait for a morning bus
>8/10's friend says I can sleep on their couch
>Accept
>Turns out it's the same couch 8/10 is going to sleep on
>She strips off clothes down to thong and bra
>Asks if she can borrow my T-shirt
>Give it to her, which means I'm down to only boxers
>She takes off bra from inside shirt
>She hops on couch
>We talk a bunch
>"user, how many girlfriends have you had?"
>"1"
>"Really? How many girls have you been with then?"
>"1"
>"Whaaaat, WHY, user? You're gorgeous!"
>"y-you too"
>Somehow this flatters her
>"It's so hot in here"
>She takes off shirt, down to nothing but thong now, lying on her stomach without blanket to cover her backside
>"Any girl would be lucky to have you, user"
>Start thinking everything is going too well, no way this isn't a setup of some kind
>"Hmm. Thanks."
>Roll over and go to sleep
>She doesn't talk to me again

Never met a girl I had more in common with, Veeky Forums. Just felt too good to be true.

fuck man you really blew it

don't think in terms of dichotomy/one is better than the other
do both

holy fucking shit dude, please just go for it next time. The worst thing that happens is she says no. Jesus.

hooooh fuuuck

>when a girls hits on you and you immediately start scouring your brain for any possible ulterior motives she may have for doing so.

fuck are you me

Good thing she never talked to you again. I just cringed reading that. She was probably just been nice and was just trying to be polite by completing your shitty progress.

>every single guy on Veeky Forums
>hurrr durrrr this girl totally wants me
>oh I totally could have gotten laid if it wasn't for my severe autism hurrr durrrr

You fags are just looking for a scape goat to blame your personal problems and short comings on. Stop posting this useless shit and come back when you actually fucked a qt like that, then we will talk. Until then please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up. Thank you.

Honestly, what are you even supposed to do in a situation like this? How would you even fuck her? I can't think of any words that I would use that would let me get it.

>can't think of any words
Sorry user you can't get laid just using words. Just read what she says.
>"Any girl would be lucky to have you, user"
That's the last flag. At that point you stop talking and touch her. Anything you say will ruin the mood.
>How would you even fuck her?
Touch her in increasingly sexual ways. Just look at her and it's painfully obvious what to do. Eventually that leads to sex.

Sorry about your autism.

I just moved to Australia recently and literally no one looks at you twice, fit or otherwise.

>I can't believe it when attractive girls like me

I don't even know that feel

YOU DID GOOD

DISREGARD BITCHES

Haha, I know that feel all too well, bro.

My sister's bestfriend who is a textbook Stacy would always "jokingly" tell me that we should date because she just turned single. I would always nervously laugh it off and change the topic immediately. I've always handled it pretty well. Nothing too awkward or autistic.

It's when my sister began setting me up with a date with her that I realized she was really into me. I told her that I wouldn't date my sister's best-friend but the truth was I turned her down because I felt extremely intimidated by her. She was 2 years older than me, and all her past boyfriends were total Chad-types. I felt at the time lthat she was way out of my league.

That happened about a year ago. She lives in somewhere else now. I always cringe hard when I remember about it. I am more confident about my self now but still that was huge missed opportunity.

Think it's an American thing honestly combined with the raging narcissism that breeds this. Women in other countries seem to have a far less baggage

If some artistic user could make a drawing and add it to this pic maybe?

ill try

I refuse to believe this is not bait

generally, if a girl mentions she's getting hit on, she wants attention from You. Get on that

Does anyone have advice for moving past this? BF was called skinny all his life and is still feeling skinny, despite the fact that he's putting on weight. When I try to compliment him about it, he's mentioned it just reminds him of how skinny he was

kek here's your (you)

The trick is to never care

you're looking good brah, congrats

Now get out, meet people, meditate and get your fucking shit together, we're all gonna make it brah

You have to stick with it user. Try to lengthen the convo. I know it's much easier to just leave but things will never change if you keep doing that. Believe in the user that believes in you.

Learn from your mistakes user. Let this be a reminder next time you get nervous around a girl. It's better to face rejection than regret.

I've done this. Was also fat as fuck virgin wow playing shut in prior to getting fit as fuck.

Take a lap and walk it off, user. Not everyone starts off as a pussy pounding Chad that takes it the moment it's offered.

Fuck dude same thing happened to me in highschool
>visit best friend's older sister in college
>sitting in the apartment drinking because too young to go out
>eventually best friend and his sister go to sleep so its just me and her roommate up
>shes pretty cute, italian with big boobs
>I lay on the couch and watch tv and she lays next to me waiting for me to make a move
>at like 3am she gets up and walks to her room and says if I get lonely I can come sleep with her
>th-thanks
>go to sleep
>realize what an idiot I was awhile later
Fucking sucks man.

Wow you're dumb

I hate that man. It's so stupid when people are scared to fail and grow. One of the most Alpha things you can do is walk in that bitch and act like you own it. Fake it till you make it. But don't be afraid to eat humble pie.

You just need a cute guy who'll treat you right

Kek

I wanna believe u but i shant