How do I get better biceps, I have tried everything man. I tried 'not working them' and only doing strength training...

How do I get better biceps, I have tried everything man. I tried 'not working them' and only doing strength training, tried weighted chins, tried curling but my biceps almost don't grow at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soxrZlIl35U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you tried eating more?

Yes, everything is slowly growing but my biceps

make biceps longer

Have you tried to increase time under tension by doing slow reps?

chin ups

There was this system in which you did drop sets with a weighted hang stretch for a half a minute or so at the end of every set but I don't recall what it was called.

hammer curl
concentration curl
preacher curl

hammer curls 10x4, 3 times a week

theyre just about the only muscle on me that is growing which is pretty fucking lame

Train them everyday, but with very light volume (like 3-4 sets each day).

I too had/have problems with my bi's, but since I started to do that Ive seen some growth, almost reached 16 in. I train 4x/week btw

How heavy do I need to do hammer curls ?

he literally said 10x4

so literally whatever your 4 rep max is

literally

idk im dyel so i do "35 pounds" which is like 2-3 goods sets and then me cheating and being a pussy on the last set

Isn't hammer curl a forearm exercise more than a bicep one?

Is there a curl for people who hate doing curls? Not chins

(4) Super set ez bar curls with db curls. This shit gives me a huge pump.

it's both. bicep is activated from the curling portion. forearms are activated when you keep the dumbbell perpendicular to your forearm. you can always do normal curls, concentration curls, etc. but i find that hammer curls are easier to maintain discipline on.

Cool thanks for clarifying

Work more on your triceps. While continuing whatever you're doing for your biceps. Your triceps will eventually compliment your biceps.

try focusing on the eccentric portion of the lift
sometimes people focus so much on lifting the bar up they dont realize a lot of stimulation for growth happens when you lower the bar down in a controlled manner

Incline dumbbell bicep curls.

youtube.com/watch?v=soxrZlIl35U

T bar rows it'll make your biceps and lats juicy