What's your favorite dirty bulk food?

What's your favorite dirty bulk food?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

McDouble or Triple Cheeseburger

>McChicken
>Sauce packets

Does not compute. They just slather mine with some shitty mayo/ranch shit, so I always ask them to leave it off.

If you aren't adding tomatoes, onions, and pickles you are wasting your money.

Veeky Forums please go, don't you have some drinking to do?

Straight milk is god tier. Can take it everywhere you go. Costs literally nothing, good macros.

Shit's great.

>"my favourite sandwich"
>mcchicken burger
>a sandwich

>McChicken sauce
its called mayo

For me, it's the McChicken.

McDonalds pls go

Fuck cunt you're making me hungry

simply e/b/in

>ask for extra mayonnaise for your fried chicken

Hi Tyrone

Pic related is the best dirty fast food item hands down.

"Dirty bulking"

Fucking idiots

There's a turkish kebab place down the road from me, award winning shit.

I hate the nasty kebabs you get at 4am from cheap scabby places, but the turks in this place make the best damn shish kebabs in the country.

£6 for a supersize.

The best thing I've ever tried is Kapsalon from The Netherlands (Dutch bros correct me if I'm wrong). Basically lays of chips, meats, prawn sauce, salad. Rinse and repeat in a giant takeaway tray. Visited The Netherlands a few times as my friend's spouse is dutch; my record is three in one day.

I'm not a fatty I promise, but If i'm going to cheat, I'm going to go all the way.

>McChicken sauce packets
mayo
you're disgusing.

Hey Brian! So happy to see you updating your blog again!! xo

>burgers aren't sandwiched

you're a special kind of retard.

Lol tried to troll Veeky Forums with a Veeky Forums meme and it turned into a real discussion.

You suck at this OP

>eating roach food

stoke-newington?

>The best thing I've ever tried is Kapsalon from The Netherlands (Dutch bros correct me if I'm wrong). Basically lays of chips, meats, prawn sauce, salad. Rinse and repeat in a giant takeaway tray. Visited The Netherlands a few times as my friend's spouse is dutch; my record is three in one day.

Miss those days. Dont live in the Netherlands anymore. Those things were 1800 Kcal a piece

Fuck McDonald's! Carl's Jr's where it's at.

That's not a McChicken

why do you guys want to be fat with muscle? it's basically just as bad as being fat in general...I seriously look down on fatasses with muscle in public that claim to be "bulking"

i always order a double qpounder since they nerfed the big mac.

if i wasnt poverty mode i would always order a mcchicken and fillet'o'fish, but they are too small for the price.

>nearest CFA is an hour from home

fugg

Order a double quarter pounder and tell them to dress it like a Big Mac. Is good.

please don't post this picture again

im far too shy to do this, i wish i could tho :(

Pls go McDonalds

Coming from the guy who's name is chicken legs

Looks like you could use some McLovin

>For me, it's the McChicken.

not sure if this is dirty, but my favorite bulking food is Japanese style beef curry. The more I eat the hungrier I get