Staying healthy and Veeky Forums

>Staying healthy and Veeky Forums
>injecting yourself with needles full of underground chemicals

Who are you fraudfags trying to fool? You're not Veeky Forums and never will be.

I just get my indian GP to prescribe me whatever I tell him to, so im both

if you aint doing steroids you're basically limiting yourself retard enjoy trying to be like the guys you see in the mags

Not him, but please enjoy your prostate cancer :)

Enjoy your small dick, acne skin, liver failure at 30, kidney failure at 30, loose skin when you stop working out and your muscles shrink like balloons.

keep crying while im getting gainz

I think it depends on that persons general view on things in life. They are not here to be healthy, they are here to gain acknowledgement at all costs. For them it's not about the journey, but about the end goal.

the end goal is ascension like Zyzz

>body naturally makes testosterone
>adding more of a natural chemical to my body is somehow bad

If you mitigate sides with an AI and follow proper PCT, and don't run a retarded dose there's no fucking side effects to steroids... none.... an hour worth of research would've told you that

Also
>the Jews want to reduce our testosterone
>Nazis were the first to synthesize test and use it on their soldiers
>not taking the same path as the ubermenschen who tried to save this planet from Bolshevism
>ishiggydiggy

daily reminder that eugen sandow is the literal natty limit with GOOD genes

and he is 5'7. considered the "father of modern bodybuilding" pre roids because he had the worlds best physique. LOL

Eh, you could do a LITTLE better than him with today's nutrition and training science or whatever. But still not enough to be considered impressive by most people on the street wearing a T shirt

sure you could. Look at any NFL athelete. They get tested all the time, no way they could ever cheat.

Kek'd. You're trolling right

If you really want to kill yourself, there's faster ways than steroids

>adding more of a natural chemical to my body is somehow bad
tbf the meme is that is crashes your test production forever because you have an outside source.

I'm not. They dont do steroids

>enjoy trying to be like the guys you see in the mags

wew

>implying I do this to look like the people in mags

this is why lifting for self is the only right answer

you can also suck dick and fuck horses in the ass for yourself, doesnt mean you will accomplish shit

but it doesnt crash it. doing trt dose of test or even up to 500mg has virtually no effect.

they don't do steroids in the same way that I'm not gay (hint: I am)

what are you "accomplishing," you retard?

you can already look better than 90% of the population by just regularly going to the gym and eating well

unless lifting is your fucking day job there is little to no point in getting that big

They want to impress other men, especially on a fitness-oriented, homo-erotic image board. There is literally no reason to roid if you aren't competing or making money off of your body. The people on here roiding just have a fragile ego they're trying desperately to reinforce. Pretty sad honestly.

>body naturally makes carbon dioxide
>adding more of a natural chemical to my body kills me
wtf nature

>why go to college retard, you can know more than 90% of the population just by reading one single book

>you can know more than 90% of the population just by reading one single book

holy mother of false equivalence

Because I want to look good now, and not 5 years from now.

Holy shit

It's possible to take steroids with sensible use and suffer no side effects for the vast majority of people.

If you decide to be irresponsible with its use and don't cycle, monitor bloodwork and use a PCT then you could damage your body for life, that is true.

THERE ISN'T A BLACK OR GREY?!?!?!? MIND BLOWN.

Impatient, but at least you're honest and sound more secure than the rest of these faggots

Yeah dude, pinning what your drug dealer says is test at amounts no human body will produce on its own is a bad idea.

How's it feel to be engaging inn behavior as retarded as snack heads without even the high?

>carbon dioxide is produced by your bod specially for a your body to function a certain way and not as a byproduct of ingesting things your body doesn't naturally produce

cant get kidney faliure by age 30 if tou start roiding at 32. haha faggot

>"What your drug dealer says is test"
Test is the cheapest anabolic to buy raw powder of / to suspend in oil. If it's not test, then it's just oil. No ones gonna fake test with a more expensive compound then sell it for $25-35 a vial like most of the steroid sources I see selling test for.

What if they put w18 in it

I like when people state "facts" about things they can't possibly know. They label themselves retarded. But then again this is a thread about how people apparently roid and then die -_-

Then you'd probably know the first time you did it....

Just cum more

THIS
H
I
S

I just want to see how far I can go and myself in relation to those before and currently.

I dont plan on competing or anything like that

At least you're honest.

Oxygen is poison and causes oxidation of your cells this killing you.

>tfw my gym is a roiderpool
>16-18 year olds with pizzabacks and fucked up physiques from clearly having no clue about how and what to work out
>skinnyfat betamaxx guys joining the gym and looking like someone stuffed baloons under their skin in a matter of months
>omnipresent underlying stench of roidsweat on the premises
>homoerotic scenes of proletarians pinning each others buttcheeks pre-workout in the locker room
>ppl with literal roid rage
>usually the more mentally deficient the more they roid
>maybe one or two guys on gear who acually seem to know what they're doing
>most of them have shit jobs with dead end careers

wew.

If you use roids you're not Veeky Forums you're on drugs

Ask me how I know you're underage.

To be fair roids just make it more apparent how stupid people really are. If you took a bunch of 95th+ IQ percentile guys and injected them with roids you'd have a new golden age of bodybuilding

>if you use caffeine you're not fit you're on drugs

people who are physically fit shouldnt need caffeine

really makes u think

>people who are physically fit shouldn't need barbells
>really makes you think

mirin

I'm 21 nice try bub

21 and also using gear*