Ok fit no I have new sexul fitnes techniqe ok so When you cum but instead squeeze ass Abs feet so hard together until...

Ok fit no I have new sexul fitnes techniqe ok so When you cum but instead squeeze ass Abs feet so hard together until you feel the need to cum left Tbh you should all try feels 1000 times better than cumming and needs alot of will power plus insane test boost How its fucking insane for me Almosen like 1 Minute off squeezing as hard as i can to not cum

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alinarin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw caveman sex advice

OP is this you in this pic?

Yes, Kegels.

I wanna suck her saliva-coated tongue

When you cum but instead squeeze ass Abs feet so hard together until you feel the need to cum left Tbh you should all try feels 1000 times better than cumming and needs alot of will power plus insane test boost How its fucking insane for me Almosen like 1 Minute off squeezing as hard as i can to not cum

KEK you're an asshole.

>2017
>cumming
Stay small sad cunts

I would suck those sips out of her mouth.

Came here to say this

*prrrrbbbbssssshhhhKKKKKtt*

No itsnt kegels it's squeeze ass abs feet together until u feel the need to cum left I invested it I would know

>I invested it
???????!!!!

profit
r
o
f
i
t

>tfw you will never cum in her

Why read this advice lads

I need a diagram. This is to fucking confusing.

My bet OP is this pic

oh i didn't realise that's the same girl as op
cool

I will retain my sperm for this whole year.

Is this the missing step from everyones business plan.

Step 1: some reasonable idea
Step 2: another idea
Step 3: ????
Step 4: profit.

Step 3 will now be the following.

> Ok fit no I have new sexul fitnes techniqe ok so When you cum but instead squeeze ass Abs feet so hard together until you feel the need to cum left Tbh you should all try feels 1000 times better than cumming and needs alot of will power plus insane test boost How its fucking insane for me Almosen like 1 Minute off squeezing as hard as i can to not cum

Is not a rhad concept just When you cum instead squeeze ass Abs feet so hard together until you feel the need to cum left Tbh you should all try feels 1000 times better than cumming and needs alot of will power plus insane test boost its fucking insane for me

This is obvious Bait

You having a stroke mate?

Who is this beautiful lady?

Instructions unclear, cum stuck in urethra

Чepтoв пpидypoк as far as I'm aware

Mirin teeth gains.

We're all gonna make it brehs?

Of the Odessa пpидypoкs?

Thinly veiled sip thread, didn't even bother to make it Veeky Forums related.

Don't forget to report.

My head hurts right now. Thanks op

Squeeze ass abs feet until need to cum leaves you

include me in the screencap

Ded

>can't flex abs feet hands and hold back cum

Stay mad cumlet.

Do these posts ever actually get included in the screencaps?

Fuck you retard, you redditors always the same, you should an hero yourself you disgusting faggot

Please translate to English...

>2017
>screencaping

YOU FUCKED ME UP SO BAD, IM GOING TO THE HOPSITAL

How its fucking insane for me Almosen

My cum is stuck in my dick, I tried your steps and now I'm fucked, please help me OP, my dick feels like clogged up Krakatoa.

>When you cum but instead squeeze ass Abs feet so hard together until you feel the need to cum left Tbh you should all try feels 1000 times better than cumming and needs alot of will power plus insane test boost How its fucking insane for me Almosen like 1 Minute off squeezing as hard as i can to not cum

REEEEEEEEE DONT POST MY WAIFU AGAIN

I think he meant get to Orgasm point squeeze everything together so you arent able to cum

Ok ok so When you cum, but squeeze ass ass so hard feet together until you feel need to stay with honesty, you should all try to feel better than a thousand times need a lot of willpower and crazy test to enhance how It's fucking mad I'm almost like a 1 minute squeeze like hard, i can not cum cum

my would make this bitch cum so much she would worship my cock like a tribalist devotee

Same girl really?

Different hair and brows ,not really.

i just can't read that

When I was vice president, but the pressure ass ass feet hard together until you feel that you need to stay with honesty, you should try all to feel better than a thousand times you need a lot of will and test crazy to enhance how it's mad silly I almost like pressure 1 minute such as hard, I can not Vice President, Vice President

Try squeezing your abs, feet and hands.

When I was vice president, but ass ass pressed hard together until you felt the need to keep honesty, you should try it all to feel better a thousand times you need more willpower and test Crazy to strengthen it how silly I almost like the pressure of 1 minute as hard, I can not vice president, vice president

Does anyone know a person who says they have sex a lot and always gets the hottest girls but in the back of your mind you know that they are autistic and probably beat off to 2d waifus.

This post reminds me of an individual like that.

Actually I have many sexs with very bretty girls who have big ass and small puss so fuck u asshole I give good avdice

Tfw no gf

nose, hair, eyebrows and chin all look similar.

Nah man, just found out the girl on OP's pic is instagram.com/alinarin/
Different gal.

WHO IS SHE

I FORGET HER NAME

literally 1 post above you

what's the most pleasurable way to fap lads?

Some rich slut wearing daddy's army jacket

OP sounds like he's about to explode, I wouldn't try this-

SIPS

lubricant inside medical latex glove, rolled into towel.
IMO better than sex on the purely physical level.
>inb4 jailbird

SIPS

Since I have a new sexual fitnes techniqe, you try everything until you need to strongly embrace the abdomen instead of sperm jumping You all need 1000 times more power than cumming and you can test Boost I can not double as that crazy fucking way for me like Almosen

instagram.com/alinarin/

Girl in the OP

youre welcome guys

Thanks

wat

Get hard, rub your underwear/bedsheet/similar texture material on the tip of your dick, ball fondling optional.

Sounds stupid but it works, can take a minute but I've honestly never came harder.

(You) for the road

What kind of person figured this technique out

holy fuck i'm not OP, but am I actually not the only one who does this? I thought i was the only one and a massive fucking weirdo. Carry on OP, retain ur cum

Same.

Also apparently if you work those muscles enough you can stimulate yourself through a similar technique, essentially the key to "touchless fap" that some people have achieved. Not just a mini-orgasm a-la cumming in your pants, I mean a full orgasm.

my only goncern is that it might be damaging to some parts of pee pee or just the general musculature of the groin

I remember reading a guy's blog saying that he could have 20 minutes orgasm and the technique was that when he was a bout to cum he would hold it in as long as possible and with time he could hold longer and longer
yes kegels

Sounds like edging?

Kind of but not really. Edging is like running towards a cliff and stopping before you go over it.

This is bungie jumping.

edging you stop right before cumming and feel a pseudo orgasm. IRRC he would actually go beyond the limit to orgasm but hold it the cum.

*BBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAPPAAAAAAAAAAAAPpbbbbbtttttthhhh*

Eh, I don't think so. I once went several months without any semen actually leaving my dick while still fapping to orgasm at least every other day, if anything I felt better, and now when I do eject semen I can shoot it farther, as well as being able to pee further which is more useful than you'd think.