So my gf wants to get fit after seeing my progress and gettin creamy at my new body so my question is what the hell is...

So my gf wants to get fit after seeing my progress and gettin creamy at my new body so my question is what the hell is a good routine for a woman?
I want her to have anice legs and a big ass with a fit upper body. Pls help
Stats : 5'6 135lbs

SS+GOCAD

For the love of God don't get her into lifting. Muscle on girls looks disgusting.

>GOCAD

Squats plus machines is best for women imo unless they actually wanna lift weights but most dont

Cardio and leg exercises. I had a gf who played soccer and the mixture made her body amazing

yeah I'd second that, you could just go running together, girls pretty much just have to do cardio for the ideal body
there are some good ass workouts but she shouldn't do too much squatting unless you like that high test look, what's the name of that exercise where they curl dumbbells holding them in the crease of their calf? I knew a girl who did that, she had an amazing ass

5k training plus regular Starting Ass routine that gets posted on here every now and then will have her looking good in no time. Make sure she keeps healthy fats and phytoestrogens in her diet so her tits don't deflate. Ayurvedic herbs help a LOT with breast retention.

women can do the same workouts as men, shes not going to get gross and huge unless she works extremely hard and counts her calories strictly in order to bulk.

Just so you know OP, if your gf gets in good shape she will think she deserves better than you and cheat on you.

>big ass
eww
not gonna make it
you gotta force them to, fuck lazy women

some women love to work out, she might fall in love with lifting.

Squats, lunges, diddlies, rdls, glute/ham raise, lat pulldowns 3x a week with any cardio will probably make her THICC as fuck

And tell her to eat gud, green veggies and whole grains are a must

fork put downs and cardio

I already do fuck lazy women

Dump your gf and get a bf who lifts with you and can wrap you up in his strong arms

>what's the name of that exercise where they curl dumbbells holding them in the crease of their calf?

dumbbell curls

lol like she can better thnan me and if she did that I wouldnt have a problem finding a new gf
thanks for the concern though

thx bro

post her body then we can see what needs work

with those quads I feel like i have to..

you must

The will of the digits has been spoken There is no other option

Get her on a nice cardio diet, make her eat less carbs, more fruits and veggies. Make her do good squats and that's it. No other Strength Training outside of squats.

And hip thrusts

my gf got a hemorrhoid and wont do sqauts what do

Quit fucking your bf in the ass dry mb?

Do what I make my wife do.

Squats for dem thighs
Hip thrusts for dat ass
OHP so she can lift up my dick

>GOCAD

user pls I worked abs today