Anorexic mode activate? Jk but maybe?

So my buddies wedding is coming up in three months and I'm the best man. I want to drop at least 40 pounds by the wedding. I am 5'7 and 225 pounds. With swimming every morning and running 3 times a week how much weight can I expect to lose? What is the minimum amount of calories to sustain myself? How much at maximum can I expect to lose? Pic related.

>TL;DR OP wants to starve and work himself to death in order to achieve fast results at the cost of his health- what do?

Holy fuck this entire post is autistic.

What is up even with the title.

Dude you're on Veeky Forums. We are all a little autistic on the inside here. Even if just a little bit, everyone who visits this site has a little bit of autism deep down in their heart.

>With swimming every morning and running 3 times a week how much weight can I expect to lose?

All of it.

>What is the minimum amount of calories to sustain myself?

4000 calories a day.

>TL;DR OP wants to starve and work himself to death in order to achieve fast results at the cost of his health- what do?

Never gonna make it.

Stick to swimming daily and running 3 times a week (which you wont) combined with a good diet (which you wont do) and you will see results.

7 lbs per week is absolute maximum with outstanding discipline and over the counter drugs.

2 lbs per week is max for normal human discipline.

0.5 is maximum for skinny fat who isn't too retarded to count and add.

Do 1800 cals a day + cardio and you will lose weight. But you'll have a ton of loose skin and will still look like shit.

At the VERY least I will stick to running 3 times a week.

t. Newfag

That's nothing dude why not do it more?

If he did it more or even had the willpower to do more he wouldn't be this fat in the first place.

I just remember how in hs xc it was really hard to make up after a missed day... I can't see significant progress after only 3 days a week.

holy shit you are at a point where i genuinely would feel bad about DNP shitposting. no way to make that deadline without cutting off most of your legs.

He could still probably run 3 times a week over a 3 month period if he was training for a half marathon.

Oh... You're training for a wedding.

Maybe you should sign up for a half marathon coming up in the next 3 months and have your only goal as to finish it.

I'm doing couch to 5k. I am training to do a 10k by september. How much pounds do you think I will lose by the wedding if I run 3x a week on a 1800 calorie diet?

stop asking other people questions about yourself, ask anyone who has lost weight/cares about their body and they will tell you that if you only run 3 times a week (im assuming just down the block) and an 1800 calorie diet then you will not achieve the goal of 40 pounds in 3 months, and when that time comes youll still look and feel like shit that you didnt push yourself harder. shoot for something like 1200 calories, swim in the mornings, run at night, dont fuck up your diet, and just dont stop until you physically cant push yourself anymore. if its important enough to you then youll achieve it. im not talking run until you're out of breath and then walk back home, swim until your whole body is on fire, and no matter what you cant raise your arm to do another stroke. run until your clothes are fucking SOAKED. eat on a diet that a rabbit would question. youre going to hate those first couple weeks because what you want is fast results, but take control over yourself, you are a grown ass man

Thanks. I needed this advice. I'm in school to be a career firefighter and I need to get in shape anyways. I really needed this. Thanks man. Any other advice?

Enough.

I went 235lbs to 205lb just dieting in just under 3 months. That was no carbs approx 1400-1600 calories a day, not even counting.

I think you're gonna have a harder time keeping up with it.

Diet's the most important thing here. Maybe pick up a bike and start cycling everywhere too, give up public transport and the car. Then if you fail at your running and swimming at least you have something else going on too.

He gonna die if he tries this.

>what do

Go back in time and tell yourself you're a fat piece of shit who should've started lifting in high school

i'm gonna be nice to you op, google the rapid fat loss handbook by Lyle McDonald, after you read that i recommend doing 1200-1500 calories a day of just lean proteins and veggies while doing cardio and lifting at least 3 days a week, also take fish oil and a multivitamin a day, do that for 10 weeks, that'd probably be the best way to lose as much weight as possible in 3 months

Oh and based of your resolution to lose weight i give you like a 3% chance of success so good luck fatteh

Why is a friends wedding the reason you or anyone wants to lose weight and get fitter?

OP make sure you do sits up every day to target your belly fat

this sounds a bit excessive...
Surviving a 1200cal diet in the first place, while common practice, isn't the healthiest thing.
1200cal + heavy exercise.... Just his kidney handling all the dissolving fat aren't going to go well.
I guess it's feasible with the 7/7 supervision of "your healthcare professional"

lmao most professional fighters can't even lose 40 pounds in 3 months

what is it with fat fuck and instant gratification, there's another thread up right now where some pudgy faggot says he wants to be 170 and shredded by august

diet over everything, never ever let yourself slip when it comes to mealtime. i dont know how you feel about coffee, but in the mornings have a cup of black coffee. virtually no calories, wakes you up etc. everytime you want to have a fattening meal ask what you really want more: to be balls deep in your dream girl, or to get fat.
you will never ever regret a work out, the first set is always the hardest. whenever youre feeling lazy, commit to 10 minutes of cardio. running, swimming, walking whatever you want. thatll wake you up for sure.

if you absolutely must have a treat look for pic related, high in brotein, low in calories sugars and fats.

i believe in you

no he won't, he'll lose a fuckton of weight. probably more than he was shooting for to begin with

Cut to 1200 calories a day and you may be close.
Won't even need to exercise

>not pushing yourself to the point of break daily

Reading this thread in just gonna say you're a fucking retard and i think you're the best man as a joke and they're going to pull some sort of prank on you.

If you want massive fat loss then go paleo. Cut sugar, grains and snacking. Eat 3 medium sized meals consisting of homemade whole foods. You don't even need to exercise. Don't buy any packaged foods, don't eat or drink anything with sugar or flour in it.

Idiot.

He thinks he'll have a shot with a bit bridesmaid. It's probably the first thing he's ever been invited to and thinks if he does a crash diet he'll look like Brad Pitt.
The only thing that will happen op is you'll give up, get depressed about it and become even fatter.

Not op but can you have potatos on paleo, some say no but why they come out the fucking ground.

yeah no he's not going to have a 17500 weekly calorie deficit you dumbass LOL

OP, do keto and I bet you can lost at least 30lbs in 3 months if you're dedicated and consistent with diet/exercise. Keto will help to keep your blood sugar stable so your appetite is depressed, which will help you with your deficit.

Is losing the weight this quickly for the wedding really worth marring your body with gross loose skin for the rest of your life?

post your bodies tough guys

this lmao

k

Yeah eat potatoes and dairy. Nightshades too if you want.

As long as none of those irritate you. I eat potatoes with most of my meals now. Fried in coconut oil for breakfast and mashed for dinner. Just don't over do the portions. I got an ice cream scoop and i have two scoops. Basically a small to medium potato. Portion control is a big deal.

lmfao

>that reply to yourself

op this weak faggot is projecting his insecurities onto you. dont listen

I had the same height and weight when I turned 180° and changed.

You can eat as little as you like, you're fat enough to sustain that until you're like ~80kg.
I would go for chicken 400g chicken breast a day at least though. Add broccoli and other green shit.

Don't worry about loose skin, people that think "losing whether too fast results in loose skin" are retarded.

If you end up with loose skin, then it's regardless of how fat you list your weight, as ballooning up is what stretched your skin, not the slimming down, so there ist nothing you can do about that now.

Oh and lift, don't do just cardio.
Noob gains will make sure you will build at least some muscle, even in hard deficits.
Will make you look less flabby.

Diet is the most important part, just make sure to stick to a diet under your maintenance calories and you will lose weight, cardio will just speed this up.

DNP and keto
You said you didn't mind health being impacted/death right?

are you fucking retarded? you're going to fuck this guy for the rest of his life because of his idiotic broscience, yes losing weight too fast causes loose skin you absolute fucking retard.

skin is an organ, not a plastic bag. it needs time to adapt to getting smaller and tightening. going too fast causes loose skin, genetics do too, but speed exacerbates the issue and makes it 200x worse if it was ever going to happen.

I've done it myself, from 240 to 200 lbs. it isn't fun, but it is the max possible.

lol you are so stupid
loose skin territory is when youre losing like ~100 pounds.

If you haven't been dieting or exercising already I predict that you will have no problem losing 30-40 lbs in three months. I did a "biggest loser" competition last year and the dude who won lost 50 lbs in 13 weeks.

I went from ~223 lbs to 194 lbs (5'10") in approximately 3 months. I sustained a 1500 KCal, < 35g carbs / day diet. Also did a consistent ABxABAx split. This is not babbys first cut; I meticously recorded everything, worked my ass off for the duration, and 29 lbs was undoubtedbly the MOST I could have accomplished...Granted you do have quite a bit more fat then I did so YMMV (to an extent).

TL;DR - There's absolutely no fuckn' way your droppin' 40 lbs of sweet, sweet autist lipo in 3 months. I would grab some ephedrine/caffeine for an EC(A) stack (or DNP if your blubber-ridden heart can handle it), count your caloric intake religiously and workout 4-5/week. ~20-25 lbs is THE MOST you'll lose.

Also shave that fuckin' neck desu

you started too late shit bag.

Professional fighters aren't walking around with a beer gut and re pretty lean
40 lbs probably won't happen but he could make good progress with keto

OP here. I want to do Keto for three months but I am a vegetarian. What do I do?

>~20-25 lbs is THE MOST you'll lose.

OP, this is true. 40 lbs in that timeframe is truly naive. How about you rethink this whole strategy and let this moment be a chance to realign your nutrition and fitness once and for all?

quit being a vegetarian those guys are supposed to be skinny and you clearly fucked that up

I can atest to this. Down 15 lbs in 2wks on keto

I only eat 1500 and my bmr is 2500, so I'm losing about a pound a day (Min exersice while in adaption phase. Going back to gym next week though)

> I want to do Keto
>What do I do?

....You do know what "Keto" is, correct?

Don't eat carbs ( < ~30g/day) you carboautist

oh my god how are you a balloon if you're a vegetarian LOL do you just drink olive oil like its water?

quit being a fucking vegetarian then and do keto.

>I want to do Keto for three months but I am a vegetarian.
an obese vegetarian deciding to do a fad diet just to gain the weight back a month later.

Just fucking delete this thread, desu

I literally can't eat meat any more.. Story time-
>Never liked steak or meat since I was little
>When I found out where meat came from when I was 4 I didn't eat meat again till I was about 13
>From 13-19 ate meat
>Last year
>Try shrooms for the first time
>Make chicken while eating shrooms
>Hallucinate that the chicken was bawking at me
>It has permanently ruined meat for me

lol, u a faggot

please kill yourself

Try reading the sticky

you are a weak, pathetic excuse for a man. DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN.

Either MAN UP and learn how to cook, go on a keto diet for the next 3 months or jump off a bridge

there's no way anyone as pathetic and weak willed as you is going to lose any significant amount of weight

this

wtf is it with normies and doing crash weightloss before weddings?

neck yourself my man

>webcam toy photo 2

What the fuck type of toys are you shoving up your ass in front of the webcam?

OP your goal is hopeless. You can have a hopeful goal of using the next year to go from 225 to 185, hell even 180 if you do the following:

1. Stop running. You do not want to do this right now with your obesity fucking up your joints.

2. Swimming is good but you have to do it right. Fuck freestyle - learn to breast stroke, butterfly, and kick board. Do these for for an hour a day and you are burning at the minimum 700 calories.

3. Did I say daily? You are fucking right I did. You can swim 6 days a week.

4. Get on a bike at your gym. Just pedal you lard ass.

5. CHANGE YOUR FUCKING DIET. none of this will work untill you get rid of the fatty high sugar shit you are eating.

do the keto diet and eat two meals consisting of just steak and some eggs every day.

4k a day.
Jesus christ he wants to cut not bulk.

You won't have energy to run everyday but you can probably drop 2lb a week at most. You'll probably get too hungry and give in I literally don't think anyone can do that.